The Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to as soon as I saw all these dirty sluts here," she said it loudly so the dirty sluts could hear. They loved having women talk nastily about them.

Monica stripped where she stood and Dolly helped Olive bind her. She ended with both feet off the floor suspended so they were pulled up while her wrists were secured as per normal above her head. Dolly put a blindfold on her and in her darkness Monica waited.

She felt someone breathe on her face then blow on her lips and she parted them tilting her head a little to the left. The woman kissed her. A long sensual kiss with her tongue forced deep into Monica's mouth. Monica kissed back and as she did the tickling started. It was agony but it was such a turn on. She writhed with the sensations as the woman tickled her mercilessly; touching every intimate part of her body all the while kissing and demanding to be kissed back. She felt fingers being forced up her vagina.

"Now let's see how many fingers," the voice said and she recognized it immediately.

"Mom?"

"Yes sweetheart its mommy. You've been kissed and felt up by your own mother baby. Now I'm going to get as many fingers in you as I can and you can't do a damned thing about it."

The voice was sneering.

"Beg me Monica; beg me to put my fingers inside you."

Monica felt as if someone had just thrown a bucket of cold water over her. Her mother?

Her mother the glamorous Francesca Louisa Martinez had done all that to her --with her. It was so disgusting and yet...and yet she felt so hot, She had loved being kissed by her mother and if she was going to be completely honest she had sort of recognized the perfume and the smell of her mother's breath anyway.

The fingers were at her pussy caressing her folds. Waiting.

'Please put your fingers in my vagina Mommy," she asked in a timid little voice.

"That isn't begging," she heard her mother's voice say and the fingers pinched her clit as punishment. Her mother let just one finger caress the pussy now grinning at Olive who was crouched down beside her inches from Monica's wet open pussy.

Something inside her, that was all she wanted, just something inside her. They smiled as Monica's pussy tried to follow the finger.

"Beg."

"Oh please mommy! Please push your fingers up my cunt. Now mommy! Please," she implored then sighed as her Mom's four fingers pushed up into her vagina.

She couldn't stretch any wider and her mom's hand stopped there. It stopped but the fingers caressed inside her giving her G spot a real work over.

She felt her Mom blowing gently on her down there but her chin was held between a thumb and fingers; a strong thumb and fingers; it was hurting her chin was squeezed so tight like that. The woman's tongue licked her cheek then her ear, all around her earlobe then pushed deep into her ear hole. It felt wildly erotic and she tried to tilt her head to get the angle better for the tongue but it slid down to her throat and she felt it licking her under there. Great wide strokes with the flat of the tongue getting her throat all wet with the woman's saliva then the wetness on her chin as it smeared saliva all over there as well and now at her open mouth. It licked her wetting all round her mouth until the tongue was pushed in licking all around in there before finally the lips were closed and she got to be kissed properly at last.

She came all over her mom's hand getting a delighted squeal for her efforts. The woman kissing her had let go of her chin and the fingers trailed ever so lightly down her body to her pussy.

"Let's see how deep I can get my hand," she heard and sighed in relief- Olive.

Olive had looked at Francesca's; it was quite a bit bigger than her own slim hand and slender wrist. She pushed her finger tips in and hooked them getting some of Monica's thick oozy cum in there then pulled out and spread it over her hand. The hand went back in, gently, nothing being forced, just twisting, pulling and pushing as the vagina widened.

"You're going to stick your whole fucking hand in me; aren't you?" Monica asked in a breathy voice.

"I'm going to try babe. I'm not there yet, you aren't ready just yet."

"Oh fuck Olive! I love you Olive. Do it, Oh fuck push it in, all the fucking way."

Olive took her at her word and pushed harder. The entrance had widened but still held only now Monica was moving trying to force her vagina forward over the hand and suddenly it was inside her. Monica rocked back and forward trying to get the hand in even deeper. She succeeded with Olive's arm past her wrist now inside.

Olive formed her hand into a fist and held her arm steady as Monica tilted her pelvis back and forward fucking herself on the fist. She gushed, wetting Olive in the process, then nearly crushed Olive's hand as she had a succession of contractions and came over and over.

The hand was gently eased out of her and Monica was released. She couldn't stand so Olive and Francesca put her arms over their shoulders and held her up as they made their way to Dolly's table. She was in that clingy post orgasm stage and she sat pressed up against Olive who had put an arm round her wait and was holding her tight.

Dolly had her shirt open with her breasts lurking under there while Ella was naked. Her boobs rested on the table top when she leaned forward. They looked just right together. Leslie seated on Dolly's other side was dressed and well on the way to being drunk. She had been drawn to Dolly a lot more than she has admitted when she agreed back at the Art Class that she would go.

Dolly had been nice and given her kisses, bought her the first few drinks but her attention was elsewhere and Leslie felt terribly, horribly alone. She was reaching for her drink when she felt a soft warm body press firmly against her. The hand reached out and covered Leslie's glass.

"No more, not for a while," she recognized the slight accent and smiled.

"Thanks."

She turned smiling to Francesca as the hand lifted to go over her head to round her shoulders and she was pulled into a kiss. Leslie kissed back passionately; drawn to Dolly by her presence and her authority she had nearly wet herself when Francesca had stripped off while Dolly was getting rid of that Mr Benjamin.

"Do they serve food here Dolly?" Francesca asked looking over at the bar.

"Yeah Doll. Its help yourself, I'll give you my card. Leslie, are you hungry sweetie?"

And Leslie felt even better- Dolly had been aware of her.

'A bit," she lied- she was ravenous. They all were.

The food was of the ladle variety. They made their choices then Dolly and Ella dished up and brought the plates back along with glasses of orange juice- Leslie's half full vodka and lemonade being discretely removed by Ella.

After dinner Monica found it impossible to keep her eyes open. She leaned against Olive who held her as she fell fast asleep. As Olive held her, so happy to be left on her own with her, the other four slipped away to have a dance.

The dance floor was crowded and bottles of something were being passed around. You sniffed it Ella noted watching the others- then a bottle was passed to her. She took the top off and sniffed the fumes; one nostril then the other. Nothing- then it hit her. She felt dizzy and light headed and horny. Oh fuck so horny she thought -- and had another sniff before passing it on.

They had all been dancing together but now she moved in on Dolly and undressed her.

"I want you Missus Sexy Art Teacher ma'am," she told her as their bodies pressed together.

"I know Missus Sexy Pupil," she got back and corny as the words may have been and as overpowering as the lust undoubtedly was they had feelings, genuine feelings for each other so that after the kissing they relaxed in each others arms both knowing it was where they belonged. Ella danced with her eyes closed, her head resting on the taller Dolly's shoulder as they moved in time to the music.

She was in love. So wrong, so stupid, so ridiculous that she should be but she was and she longed to offer herself to her lover and prove her love to her. Meantime they danced together and Ella contented herself with what she had then; the rest, she was confident, would follow. It would; Dolly had hoped for a bit of a romp, a frolic, with this sexy older woman but she had been drawn in by her and now she too was head over heels in love.

It was Ella's honesty; the way she had given herself so completely that had drawn Dolly. She was spectacular no question but often there is a reserve, this far; no closer but that wasn't there with her and Ella. Ella was giving her everything: body, mind, everything and for once in her life she was able to be honest in a relationship and to give back honestly as well. It felt good.

Leslie danced naked with Francesca's hands pressed on her butt. She loved it. Never an alpha female Leslie had eased through life; never bottom at anything but never a contender either. She had tried dating guys- it was a disaster and it was her, well it had to be. She had started dating late, after she was ready to "settle down" and by that stage it was too late- the defenses were too strongly in place.

One date had accused her of being frigid- he was nearly right; she just couldn't agree to commit and sex without commitment was impossible for Leslie. So she had given up and had a full enough life doting on the nieces and nephews her sister and sister in law brought into the world at impressive intervals all the while enduring the various match making efforts of colleagues, friends and family.

Now, tonight, she was in love. She had been through all the logic, alternatives, denial and the "it's too soon to knows" and she was certain: it wasn't too soon at all- she was in love.

And it felt great.

Francesca held Leslie's butt with her body pressed against the slim forty something year old. Leslie's response to her when she had sat next to her at the table had stunned Francesca. She had expected maybe a friendly peck and they might sit together as companions for the evening but Leslie had given of herself completely. No coy suggestion of things that might be without trying to put it into words she had given herself to Francesca and Francesca wanted to give herself to Leslie. Tomorrow it might be a case of accommodating she thought and pondered as Leslie snuggled her cheek against hers.

She was weighing up her options, taking everything into consideration as her grandmother had taught her when she stopped. This was bullshit, all this pros and cons; apart from Leslie here she had no one. Not really, she had been dating one guy for a month now but that was going no where; she didn't rate him but it was a way to go to parties or to the opera or a show- even just out for a decent meal.

She had her daughter Monica whom she no longer needed to shelter (Thank God!)and the business her late husband and she had built up and which could continue with Leslie in her life and she could easily imagine spending the rest of her days with this beautiful woman.

'I love you," Leslie had put her head up to tell her that.

'I know you do. I don't deserve a girl as true and as beautiful as you," she replied- stalling.

"Yes you do. Love me?"

The sixty four thousand dollar question and in the end the answer was so easy.

"Yes. I love you more than anything my sweetheart Leslie, more than anything."

Monica and Olive came over after Monica's snooze and they all danced together until the wee small hours. There are many diversions at that club but they were of no interest at this stage and the six found most of their clothes, dressed and strolled back to their cars.

Ella wanted time alone with Dolly and went with her to Dolly's apartment while Leslie and Olive, wanting no more in life than to be with Francesca and Monica, happily got in with the mother and daughter to spend the night with them. Francesca sat in the back with Leslie while Monica sat in the front and Olive drove Francesca and Monica's car. It just seemed right to Monica; Leslie in charge, that was how it should be.

End of Part One.

12