All Comments on 'The Art of Cuckolding'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My life story

On our weding night I watched three cocks fuck her and after each I cleaned up the mess with my mouth. We both love it and , yes, we have sex together

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Write More

Very nice work. I'm looking for a girl like either of them

steelepensteelepenabout 11 years ago
So True...

This is a wonderful depiction of the beautiful lifestyle of cuckoldry. Sure, the sex part is a definite component, but the idea that a man will lovingly submit to his wife in this way is truly wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story, to me its very special.

Thank you, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Of course he divorced her

When he realized she was a cheating slut. What a load of drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great story - more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupidity run amok

This was terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why would anyone

Why would anyone even consider putting up with a cunt like Ava or be taken in with the shit that marie is beginning to pull. Their collective husbands should kick their whoring manipulative asses into the gutter where they both belong. Let the bitches face the choice of either getting a job or starving and then see how they feel about fucking around on their men.

amarlanamarlanalmost 8 years ago

A must for a beginning writer of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely Story

You are an excellent writer. I love the attention to detail and the way you develop your characters. So many stories are WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAAM! But yours...not so. They build the allure, the seduction, the desire until you believe this person is willing and wanting to do this thing or that thing. I love it.

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
They would be more successful

They would be more successful as a cuckold couple if Jack was made to demonstrate his awareness of his role. He should have been aware that Marie was always in a heightened state when she returned late after an outing with Ava. And then Marie ask him to wear a chastity cage so that she might feel him wanting her more at certain times. Finally Jack realises that release from the cage is always coincident with these late night trips. He has a great time, and when Marie gives out some details just before his release the next time, he has an explosive orgasm and the couple have a very frank and revealing talk. Marie tells him that Ava was very disappointed that Jack did not commit himself further when she wore revealing nightclothes. Marie feels that Jack owes an apology to Ava. Jack is sent to the other house after the women talk on the phone. Jack meets Ava in her nightclothes again. This time he submissively licks her bum hole for a long time and thanks her again and again for her continued friendship and her shopping trips with Marie. Ava approves when she discovers that Jack has been sent over while wearing his cage, to thank her and give her pleasure. It is essential that cuckolds should demonstrate involvement to their wives so as to prevent feelings of guilt and to prevent future rows, when the men might deny that they knew what was actually happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well constructed story with good pacing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It turned out to be a great story. The author perfectly manages to slowly and consistently reveal the plot and characters. I would like to see his works more often and that they have a longer duration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did something similar but without the belittling. I love my husband and my taking of a bull in front of him and giving my husband wild sex afterward created an incredible bond over time. I just never made him feel like a lesser man.

Interesting story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1073 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....