All Comments on 'The Art Of Desire Ch. 03'

by dizzylia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Welcome Back!

I had actually just read the first two chapters and didn't expect a 3rd as it had been so long... Thank you for returning and giving us a new chapter, not going to hold my breath but I REALLY look forward to the next :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Promising

I look forward to seeing how to balance Meaghan's desires with the needs of her two lovers. Your writing is excellent and sensitive. Being a straight man I have wondered how worlds like this can be joined.

dizzyliadizzyliaover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

There is actually a fourth chapter already in the queue. This went a little more into the realm of angst than I usually write, so it seemed like smaller portions were a good idea. Thank you so much for the feedback!

Bert_FeggBert_Feggover 10 years ago

Read this chapter first for some reason - Liked it a lot. Now to start again, at the beginning :)

naughtyinsilknaughtyinsilkover 10 years ago
first class

real characters with real emotions in what in real life and is described here a complicated situation. The quality of the writing is first class, well worth the wait from part 2, as part 4 beckons me to read next, I cannot wait to dive in <3

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
WOW!

Gosh for a minute........ i thought...... i could feel Samantha's fear and i was so proud of Meaghan. This is better than good, it is AWESOME!

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

A Wonderful story!

L

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdizzylia@dizzylia
I am a wanderer, gathering things from others' experiences while adding my own, the mix becoming richer by the day. I always welcome feedback, opinions, and ideas as I strive to learn more, grow more, and discover new things about myself and those around me. I am a highly typi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES