All Comments on 'The Art of Masturbation'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mllemargotmllemargotalmost 20 years ago
Whoa There...Hottie!

What a great erotic story about masturbation! Well-written, hot to the point of almost having to leave the computer for the bedroom, imagining all the fun I have when I'm alone--or even when my husband is in the next room--and masturbating. The writer has painted a wonderful and very erotic picture of what's so wonderful about auto-eroticisim. Thank you! Mllemargot

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsalmost 20 years ago
Another winner

As a friend of mine once said, "Write what you know." And clearly you know this topic cold. Actually, D, I KNOW you know it well, given our little chats from time to time. This is fun, informative, well-written, and more erotic than any how-to has the right to be.

The sexiest man is the one who thinks of sex the way you do, early and often. We'll quibble about the spelling another time. Only other practical comment might be that it is never a good idea to introduce anything with sugar or yeast in it into the vagina (no fucking with lollipops) unless you want your lover to be licking Monistat for the next few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very readable, but?

Very well written. (Thanks!) However, there's no real information here. Pretty soft stuff. I mean if it's the Art of masturbation, how about a little Kama Sutra-like help?

Beam_of_liteBeam_of_liteover 19 years ago
Delight

oh such delight in reading your story! I laughed,I smiled,and yeah I moaned a little.I wish my husband shared your view on watching a woman lost in the delights of self-pleasure.........

_elena__elena_over 19 years ago
Bravo!

I must say I really enjoyed this article... along with all your other how-to's! As an avid practitioner of masturbation for the past twelve years of my life (thanks to my nimble fingers I haven't gone more than two days since then without an orgasm!), I can honestly say this was a great read. Thanks for the info, I could really relate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Marry me PLEASE!!!!!!

Your stories are so sensual yet right on point, I want the honor of your presence lol

curiositykittencuriositykittenabout 17 years ago
Once again, INCREDIBLE!

You have a true fan in me! In my early 40s (but not feeling so OLD!), this has always been such a taboo subject, but am discovering a delightful newfound sensuality and sexuality - and VERY curious (hence, the name). You have answered so many questions - and helped awaken so many desires in a beautiful way! THANKS AGAIN!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Enjoyable

I spend a lot of time practicing, thinking about, and, evidently, reading about masturbation. I've always had a daily habit, but it has intensified with my husband's deployment! Well-written piece.

Fire_LionessFire_Lionessover 15 years ago
Hot

As a recently single again female, I enjoyed reading this so much that I had to stop and take care of myself for a while. I can only hope one day to find myself with a man who has the same mindset as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wish I had the time right now!!!

Masturbating alone is fun. However, masturbating together is amazing. He kneels in between my wide spread legs and we give each other a show. Hearing him groan and watching his cum squirt over my legs and pussy and tummy always sends me over the edge. It serves a dual purpose - because I then have something to fantasize about when I am alone later.

pentopaperpentopaperabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

Yeah, ok, I loved this article too! I can't wait to read more. :) I think I will favorite you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

This totally got me SO hot, I had to stop halfway though and take some of your advise. You were totally right about the bad rep it got. I use to be embarrassed about myself, that I would touch myself and need to so often, it would make me ashamed and disgusted. After this article though, it actually makes me feel more empowered ,feminine, and sexy. I'm in my early twenties and I'm trying to learn more about myself and what gets me going. Thank you for this article, it helps me know that there is nothing wrong with giving myself intimate pleasure! I love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You're tips are really good and I like how you add a bit of humor here and there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

i can't believe it but I was reading this and totally forgot I was at my desk with the door open - haha - good thing I didn't get caught - thanks for a little "afternoon delight". :)

BubblingBubblingover 12 years ago
Going for gold is not always the way...

I'm glad you said it. Some times you just HAVE to start with stimulating all of the other body parts 1st. Period. Going for the golden clit is not always the way to bliss. I get tired of having my clit and butt poked at by a man that thinks it is funny, cute, and sexy. It is not a turn on. I hate it when only my clit is stimulated to "burn out" then a penis is shoved into me. Do that and I promise my vagina will take back any juices that might have been let loose...dry. I don't understand why men don't get that if they take their time to turn women on by making them feel appreciated and beautiful the women will really show them a good time. It will be a better time for both.

Why not start with the bronze and take it to the silver? I love when my mound is rubbed without entry...a nice tease. I love the kissing on the neck and the biting of the back. I love it. Kiss the thighs. It's all nice and makes you want to want to get down and dirty. The attention makes you feel likes whole person not just a vagina or hole to fuck. Provide just a little extra attention to me while I'm providing a little extra attention to you and I'll want you to touch and rub the gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it!!

I just found this Website and I have to say, I am very happy your work was one of the first I stumbled upon. I already knew a lot about the female part XD but I have to admit I have aLways been curious about how boys masturbate. I asked a boyfriend of mine if I could watch him once but he only brushed it off and changed the subject. I'm left trying to find videos online whenever I have the overwhelming desire for it. Its not half as good as it could be to actually have that person in real life doing it, though. I wonder how I could bring up the idea without freaking someone out again, though...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice..

well...for women...there are many ways of masturbating..for me...i like to place a cushion between my thighs...and my vagina squeezes....faster and faster...till i cum...its amazing...no need for fingers or toys ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Underage creeps

Sheesh nothing better than reading a comment from some "not officially an adult" person. No need to tell anyone that, unless you hope to excite a pedophile. Absurd. Comments like that need to be removed. This is an undercover cops dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@ last anon

Lets face it. The "not officially an adult" also masterbates. It was just a thank you to the author. So, there aint no need for nobody telling nobody what's right and what aint right, you hypocrite! Its prudes like you who should be banned from posting comments on a sex stories site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous