All Comments on 'The Art of Princess Maintenance Ch. 02'

by taxandtithe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kudos, congrats, ((((standing ovation))))...

So far, (meaning there, sure as hell, better be more, not that I anticipate future Chapters declining), 'The Art...' is one of, if not THE funniest thing I've EVER read, and is certainly the most creative and entertaining.

With a small bit of final finish polishing and editing, this is definitely publishable, and with a careful downsizing to R-rated, could very well be a mainstream success, even a screenplay, (hell, think big if you're gonna think!)

Masterful piece of creativity!

GeoD

taxandtithetaxandtitheover 8 years agoAuthor

thanks. i've found the secret to publishing success here on literotica is paying very careful attention to the story tags you use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This one needed some copy-editing. 5ed anyway (as well as the previous installment), despite the sex not really tickling my fancies, just because it's that hilarious.

taxandtithetaxandtitheover 8 years agoAuthor

thank you for the 5. i encourage you to vote 5 on all of my stories, not just the ones with typos and bad sex. =)))

AEisMeAEisMeover 8 years ago
More please!

I agree with all the comments. Needs a bit of editing for minor spelling/ grammar mistakes. (Just fyi, I didn't knock off any points for that.) 5 stars for hilarious story. Love your comment about the story tags being helpful. I almost spit out my drink when I read them. Please, please, please continue with more chapters.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
brilliant!

The best fantasy story I have read in years.

So funny.

So original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Best story ever. Bet you read Holly Black. :D

Great job!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
more please

I'm already thinking somewhere in the future our intrepid little anti-heroine gets called in to bail out TPTB with another problem princess.

An Unseelie fairy-godmother?

And a world that that actually works in?

I'll say it again, brilliant.

Polish your writing a bit and you could sell stories like this.

It reminds me of "Blue Moon Rising" by Simon R. Green, where the hero rescues the dragon from the princess.

Best wishes, and awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I have to say if you wrote a full length novel I would totally read it. I love the main character, the snarky comments, her voice in the story. This is a first time in a sexual story the aex ALMoST ( not quite but almost) took a second seat to the story. Thank you!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Still enjoying this immensely. The pseudo-vore scene with the nymph and fairy was quite possibly one of the hottest scenes I've ever read on Lit. Don't ask me why... please, I might learn something unsavory about myself.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Just so you knw (I checked), this is the only story on Lit tagged with "princess covered in giant cum and chickenfeathers." Just thought you might like to know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous