All Comments on 'The Art of Seduction'

by Hotwifeshowoff

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Realistic hotwife story

This is one of the more realistic hotwife stories I had read in awhile. Good start, hope to see part 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
TBC

Please put either in the title or at the beginning that this is to be continued. I have stopped reading incomplete stories on the site as too many authors never finish, or drag out their stories over long periods of time.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Great start to a nice hot story - 5 stars - 2 observations

1. I wish I had boobs like she does - I’m an A and a small B hopeful sometimes.

2. I hope her husband really understands what he’s getting into.

Keep writing, I really am looking forward to where you take the story. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not a hotwife

A cheating slut wanna be. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Off to a good start...

But looks predictable. Wifey will become enamored of preternaturally large penises which will defy statistical distribution and be found in abundance at this bar. Hubby's entirely normal, 90th percentile penis just won't cut it anymore. ("You understand, Honey, I just need something...more. I mean, I do love you and everything, but Tad is soooo nice. I promise not to be gone too long. Oh, thank-you Baby! I promise to make it up to you!") In a story describing a married couple's decision to go hotwifing, I'd expect quite a bit more discussion between husband and wife before they take the plunge. That's the most interesting part, in my opinion, how they convince each other to do it. We can already anticipate wifey's hour-long orgasms in the back room. So, switch it up, keep us guessing. Thanks for posting.

coloradocuckcoloradocuckabout 6 years ago
Great start

Love the build up. KEEP GOING!

HeaditorHeaditorabout 6 years ago
Hotwife so much better than cuckold

Great story, well put together. Shame you had to go for the stereotype huge tits - though many readers will like them. Please keep Joel enjoying his hot wife with her and not becoming the cuckold left out. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stop

Don't let her cheat! You have her husband wanting her again. She needs to show him she can be the wife he wants! Nice to read a story and not hearing about the third person screwing up another marriage!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 5 years ago
Cute story, but . . .

. . . please proof-read or get an editor. Sentences like, "Tonight Joel and her were heading to the bar for the first time by themselves in over a year" are really a distracting turn-off.

pmoviecritic1pmoviecritic1over 4 years ago
One hot wife

Love this story about one hot wife

xpoolhalljunkiexpoolhalljunkieover 4 years ago
Mmmmmm...

A sexy first entry into what looks to be a great series of writings! Thanks much :)

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

How can you have a whorewife couple. She is a whorewife and he’s the cuck.

SilverHotwifeSilverHotwifeabout 2 years ago

Ohhh... this is going to be fun, isn't it!

XO,

Silver

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Like the evolution

jennyphiljennyphil3 months ago

Brilliant! Jenny dressed for sex https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZJWZpoh7fjj4GnGv9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotwifeshowoff@Hotwifeshowoff
We are a Real life 40ish Hotwife, swinger, vixen stag couple from Tampa. We are into exhibitionism, swinging and now almost exclusively the vixen stag lifestyle. We've been in the lifestyle over 14 years and have lived a very positive and fulfilling life. All of our stories...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES