All Comments on 'The Artist And Her Horny Male Model'

by aelliott7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 12 years ago
Lego porn

Sometimes it's just about sex. In this case, nobody needed to be sold on making it happen. As adults, getting laid is relatively easy. It's relationships that are difficult to maintain.

Drew and Sophie weren't individuals, just representative archetypes to each other. Sophie didn't need a name, and Drew seemed happy to shuffle on after a hearty screw without a backward glance.

You wrote some emotions in there, but all about the sex, not about how Drew feels feels being a disposable hustler or Sophie deciding that more anonymous dick's just what she needs.

I'm glad two people could get pleasantly laid in a story but it speaks to something a lot more poignant and and scary anomie where nobody even bothers trying for anything more than hooking up.

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Moral Issues

txcoatl1970's points are well taken but is Literotica the place to look for moral issues?

Erotic fiction and porn lose much of their attraction if moral issues are raised and the unihibited sex and the outrageous breaking of taboos is eliminated. These are the very things that give porn it's universal and admirable appeal.

So, my congratulations to the author of this enjoyable talel

Rossini12Rossini12about 12 years ago
Enjoyable story.

I enjoyed the story for what it was - a sex story; I did not even look for a morel theme.

Morality in porn or erotica is surely irrelavent... it is about two beautiful people fucking and enoying themselves, isn't that it is really all about? Neither party was apparently married to someone else, there was no age issue, so there really was no moral issue. Just 'lie back and enjoy it', as the saying goes.

Aussiemale50Aussiemale50about 12 years ago
A true erotic story

As other comments have noted, this is a really good erotic story about sex for the hell of it. Loved it.

aelliott7aelliott7about 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments about my story. It's the first erotic story I have ever written and thought it up while at work - didn't get much work done that day! It's great to have such positive comments and I'll definately do some more. I have several ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous