All Comments on 'The Artist's Studio'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Exquisite!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Unique....sublime!!!

A work of art!

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 9 years agoAuthor
received this feedback from anon

Loved "The Artists Studio". The build up was very erotic. I was wet the whole time I was reading this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Different, surreal

And in a very good way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Novelty is rare on here, accomplished and erotic novelty even more so. Congratulations and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a beautiful fantasy

A wonderful bit of fantasy built from the reality of a life drawing class. There is nearly always a bit of unspoken sexual chemistry in the studio, and I have felt like I was touching the model as filled my canvas with color, shadows and tones. You took that thought to the extreme very well. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

This is close to the best thing I've ever read here. Wonderful variant of the Pygmalion tale. I'd give it a 10 if I could. Q

GarryguitarGarryguitarabout 9 years ago
Oh My!

Original, fabulous and VERY effective. My response is considerable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quantum entanglement

Einstein's 'spooky action at a distance.' What art wants to be.

1Penny4My2Cents1Penny4My2Centsalmost 7 years ago
The Power of the Best Artwork

I've seen the erotic artwork you've drawn and displayed, your eye for beauty impressive, inspiring not only in these visual works, but its influence on your use of words as well. While I've found well written erotica (and yours is some of the best) more powerful, as it allows the reader to "paint" themself within the scenes described, than visual depictions of sexuality (often clumped as "porn" I mean erotic portraits - painted or photographed - as well as movies), but this story gave me a powerful reminder how one can also "feel" what they see. Another excellent piece of art!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Art History

Some say Monet needed glasses

Rockwell used paint for the masses

Picasso that ace

Cubed up a face

While I just paint naked lasses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Got OMG

That is the hottest story I have ever read. Fabulous!

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

I am 53 and am a lifelong book worm. I have ready just about every genre, including one that are traditionally considered 'chick lit'. It is super rare to read something that has a new idea. Your story was a rate treasure in a sea of cliches.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

The sensations you 'paint,' your writing is magical.

Very erotic ~ I'm daydreaming of painting a pretty cock ~;~ 💋

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

This author is the finest author of erotica writing on literotica. I read this story determined not to masturbate to it, like I have with his other stories that I have read, thankfully I failed,*smiles* as usual 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
667 Followers
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES