All Comments on 'The ASMRtist Ch. 01'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow.

Did not understand the concept of tingles.......until now. Wow. Thank you and can not wait to read more!

pcman1950pcman1950about 6 years ago
Delicious

Trust that several more chapters follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
why is this on lesbian with so much hetero stuff?

And without a word of warning about violence and non-consent?

I didn't even get to the second page, because I was stopped by what reads like oral rape.

Bad form.

You should warn, so people who has triggering problems can avoid.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 6 years agoAuthor
Lolwut?

What noncon? What hetero?

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 6 years agoAuthor

The ASMR scenes in this story are (largely) written in such a way that the viewer is gender non-specific. If you see hetero there, it says more avout you than the writing.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Good story

I dont see Annons point at all . I did not see this as being Hetro at all , the characters to me all had female names . Stephanie , Kacey and Olivia.

I also did not see any non concent in this at all. You are right Awkward MD , this needs no warnings. As a lesbian i read this as a lesbian story.

A well composed and enjoyable read thank you

Bridget69Bridget69about 6 years ago
Gave me a serious case of the tingles!

And I'm guessing Anon's gripe about non consensual hetero oral rape is referring to the porn Stephanie watches during her "cum breaks". Distasteful and inappropriate for some, maybe, but not nearly enough reason to overlook the rest of an enjoyable story.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 6 years agoAuthor
XD

You're absolutely right!!! I didn't even think about what Stephanie is watching. For me that scene is about exhibitionism and voyeurism. Stephanie loves to watch while getting off on the idea of being watched.

Thank you so much for helping me figure out the complaint, even if I don't agrre with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES