All Comments on 'The Aspirer's Audition'

by DesiDog

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One Beer

Very good albeit the sudden ending. I so love the "casting couch" stories. She still hungers for fame and her agent his commission.

Don't leave us with just the one beer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Inspired?

...or plagiarism?

It's one thing to craft a similar story, another to lift phrases wholesale.

shaunreaghshaunreaghalmost 13 years ago
Pretty damn good

I have no objections, I thought it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So much more potential

The first 3/4 was GREAT. Then, it was almost like you got tired at the ending (sex). If you had drawn out the sex at the end -- in specifics, this could have been a FIVE star! A great start, but disappointing finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yuck!!!

Please, the writer tried hard but it's not a good non consent story.

And 'Casting Kate by shaunreagh" is not the best example of a non consent story either.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As a college student I was always looking for opportunities to make money. Something that caught my eye was an ad for a model to work a session at a photography school. It was an easy gig, all I had to do was sit there and model for the instructor while he photographed me and showed various camera techniques and equipment in front of the class. Two weeks later I received a call from him for a model on a bird theme shoot at his private studio. Curious I agreed to pose for him. At the studio I found he had a set with a forest background and a tree prop. When I inquired about my attire he produced a full white mask with a large beak. Then I realize this was the extent of what I was to wear. For the next two hours I was as naked as a plucked chicken imitating a bird. Then he wanted me to pose without the hot smothering mask. For the next hour I wore nothing as he shot away. I was paid nothing but sent a CD of my bird mask session. Meanwhile he had a pay site I learned where I was displayed with several other girls I recognized from the photography school that were as naked as I was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous