The Ass Fuck Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together in each other's arms, kissing, hugging, touching. I thanked him profusely over and over for making my first true ass fucking such a perfect and amazing experience. He would just gently laugh and remind me to return any time for more. He said that married women were always the best, that they knew what they wanted, had few limits and were always eager to perform and to please. But he said that he had never known one before so eager for an ass fucking. I said I was glad to be the first! He said that he was glad too that we found each other.

After that my life has become amazing. I have re-visited this young man many times since our first 'date', and each time he leaves my butt completely satisfied. I also linked up with some of the friends he had e-mail me and many of the other men I had also come to know online. And as word spread of what an eager cock sucking anal fuck slut I was, I continued to meet many many more. My new friends would introduce me online to their friends, or just have them drop by while I was visiting them, and if they were as handsome and charming as their friend, then I would also welcome them to pleasuring my anus with their penis. Because even though I made myself an available and eager slut, sucking cock and ass fucking men for their pleasure, the real pleasure was always mine.

I manage to get into the city 4 times a week now, each time to re-connect with an ass fuck friend, or to make a new one. I have met many great men now over the years. Retirees whose wives and lives are boring, to whom I add a little adventure and zest. Young boys, barely out of high school, eager for the first time that they get to fuck a woman in the ass. Big strong black men who are always eager for any opportunity to drive their penis into the willing bottom of a white woman. Arab men from Lebanon and Egypt who love to have a white slut to share with their friends. I spread my legs wide and let 3 or 4 of them, one after the other, fuck me in the ass until they cum. I don't think their Arab wives are into anal, so this is a rare opportunity for them. There are some nice college boys who have me over and while one takes me from behind I suck on the other. I like sucking on a cock while I take another in the ass. Two cocks are always better than one. And then with any luck the one in my mouth will also take me in the ass when his friend is done using me. I love it when a man cum's in my ass and can usually synchronize my own orgasms with when he ejaculates. Some men though prefer to cum in my mouth instead of my ass. I had never let my husband cum in my mouth, but there is something very sensuous about letting a stranger cum in your mouth. I got used to the taste, and now just as eagerly gulp down a nice big mouthful of cum as I enjoy the feeling of cum being pumped into my ass.

I still love my husband and will remain forever with him. And every one or two weeks he will still quickly mount and fuck his wife. But to be truly happy, I need my regular ass fuckings. I woman needs to be pleasured. And this is how I love to be pleasured. My only problem is that I have only so many days available to be ass fucked, and yet I now have such a large following to keep satisfied, and as word of mouth continues to spread the message of what a great cock sucking ass fuck slut I am, that list only continues to grow. On each trip to the city I now need to make regular visits to 3 or 4 homes, carefully scheduling myself around when men's wive's are away, or around class time for the college boys, lunch hour for the bankers and lawyers, dark alleys for the police men and construction workers, pretending I am a nurse for the retirees and enjoying their wives lead me to their husband's bedroom to attend to their needs, little knowing that moments after they leave I have his cock in my mouth, and once hard, mount their husbands dick from on top, easily sliding it into my now always gaping open and accessible ass. Older men still have more spunk than their wives think - especially for a younger woman who dangles her tits in his face and who rides him until he cums in her ass.

Some days I feel sorry for my husband and all the fun he is missing out on, but then I think, fuck him, he could be enjoying my cock suckings and ass fuckings, but he chose to get old and boring. So why should I lose out. Once I discovered anal penetration, I knew that I needed it every day. And so now I have a whole city of men to offer my services too, a whole city of cocks that I can use to pleasure my ass hole with.

12