All Comments on 'The Assassin's Bride Ch. 10'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful ending!

I love this ending and how you chose to leave it ambiguous for the reader! It’s satisfying for both the reader and some of the characters! Amazing and keep up the good work!!! P.S. this was a amazing story to read on my birthday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An excellent conclusion

Fantastic story Bellie!! You must be so proud. So well written and I don't think killing Michael would have been easy with the background you portrayed. Having followed this story for so long I feel really satisfied with this chapter so thank you! Some lines had me laugh out loud-Gavin wouldn't be happy to find her masterbating after his lecture and Carine didn't know whether to get angry or touch herself. A hilarious horny devil from start to finish. Bravo.

EGRIEGRIover 4 years ago
So a deadly game of tag has begun

This was an intriguing conclusion. While you have set Gavin and Carina up as soulmates, ending it with Michael's purchase of the hoped for ring from Eduardo clearly indicates the hunt continues. Michael is no longer the unencumbered assassin he once was. Like Ahab in Moby Dick he looks to have become another monomaniac driven by a deadly obsession.

Gavin's self control is one of legend. For a woman of Carina's beauty to offer herself and be rebuffed certainly is portent of how strict her training is going to be. Carina's response , "Wow, this is embarrassing, " is another step in her education of self control.

Making Carina recognize Gavin's gift of teaching her self reliance is more valuable than the monetary baubles she was granted is an inflection point that makes their union possible. Just a few words but such a great way to mark the beginnings of Carina's non arm candy existance.

I definitely vote for a newsflash to have you finalize this open ended saga. Regardless of which alternative you choose it would be nice to know how this game of tag ends.

Another great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You’re seriously my favorite author. I cannot get enough of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this ending

Throughout this whole story, I hated Carina for just allowing herself to be controlled by men, and obese Michael is a perverted creep who is only concerned with his own needs, never mind that the woman he wants wants nothing to do with him. But this last chapter wrapped everything up nicely, in a most satisfying way. Gavin really cares about Carina as a person, not just as an accessory or something to own, and he’s willing to help her become a better person. And Carina finally realizes she needs to learn self sufficiency, for her own sake. Bravo! Now I can go back and read the whole story with relish, instead of getting angry that here was another story about an obsessed man who kidnaps a woman and forces her to be some sort of sex slave puppet, and she ends up falling for him, because that’s what she really needs, deep down. Pfft!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I am both so happy to see a new chapter, so thrilled with the ending, and SO GUTTED this is over.

For some reason that escapes me - I resisted reading this story for a long time. In doing a search, I found it a few months ago, and read it through. I am beyond glad that I did. You are so talented. And I LOVE that you kept it open - a short chapter here and there added, would be incredible. I'd love to see Michael get his hands on Carina once she's had her training.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. GREAT WORK!

littleminx12401littleminx12401over 4 years ago
:’)

What an emotional rollercoaster this whole story was. I often comment on your posts so I think you should know by now that you’re the most talented writer on this website. Anyways I normally really hate cliffhangers, but I think this was the ending I never knew I needed. I really hope you add that last chapter you were thinking about but either way this whole story was so phenomenal 10/10 please never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

I love your writing. This story was exciting, full of intrigue and I particularly liked the characterisation of the male characters.

Please keep writing, I'm always excited when I see one of your stories have been updated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thank you ❤️

Please know that you are the only reason why I go to this site. I've waited patiently for every chapter because I know it'll be worth it, and it is. Though I ship ethan and carina, I love how you wrote this specially the open ending... If one day, you find yourself inspired to continue this, know we'll always read it. I wish you all best writer! Thank you!! Ill be a forever fan of this story. ❤️

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 4 years ago
Noooooo!

I wanted the satisfaction of Ethan's corpse, burning to ashes for good measure! There was no closure here at all! Very frustrating ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Everything I hoped the ending would be

I love your decision to leave the ending ambiguous! I love how Carina matures. The scenes with Galvin are so hot and such great build up. It’s everything I’d hoped the ending would be and more.

I cannot think of anything hotter than updates from this story universe! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

All 10 chapters were soo good. I was devastated with what happened to Carlos but I felt I got closure with the dream Carina had of getting old. Personally Im on the HEA side, but the drama with Michael and the ring sounds too good. If you have time and feel up to it I would love an 11a/11b alternate ending type situation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it surprisingly

I had no idea how this story would've ended and I'm glad it's an open ending (it normally annoys me but this time I'm surprised I'm happy), it's brought me a lot of joy reading this story the funny moments and snarky comments from Carina. Especially the dinner set up! Those comments made me laugh too hard.

Thank you very much for creating this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An alternate ending with Michael pleassse??

Been reading this amazing story for like ten times. man I love how you wrote this, from start to finish. I wonder if there can be an alternate ending with where Carina loses her memory and marries Michael? with babies and all XD

RomaniRicciRomaniRicciover 3 years ago

"Still shaking, she quickly pulled herself together and began searching for clothes, sensing Gavin would be extremely pissed off if he caught her masturbating after his lecture."

I'm sorry but this killed me. I'm on the floor crying

lsnid003lsnid003about 1 year ago

Love this story. Well crafted, such complex characters, and as much as I love an HEA, I think you are right, this IS it for them. Not that I wouldn’t adore a Christmas one off or something.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this story. I wish that the sex between Gavin and Carina was more drawn out after all the build up towards it, but still it was SO good. I hope you decide to revisit this series and give us some more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES