All Comments on 'The Assistant'

by KCMary

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A fine story, well told.

I have to say I have no criticism to offer on your story, KCMary -- I am neither writer nor critic. I can say I really enjoyed enjoyed it and that I gave it 5 *s if that is any help!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What the hell?

What the hell is wrong with you?

KCMaryKCMaryover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: what the hell?

Good question! I ask that question of myself all the time. When I figure it out I'm sure you'll be the first to know.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
I sometimes wonder

Why certain people pick stories in a certain category only to leave a bad score and the "what's wrong with you" comment. The question should be asked of themselves first...what were they expecting?

That being said; your story was well written, but only because you asked...there were a few sentences that went nowhere, and the switching of the verb tense from past to present and back, are the only areas that could stand a little improvement.

This category is a crapshoot, but I'm glad I took the chance with your story ;-D

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PEEK-A-BOO AND HIDE AND SEEK

turns some on, some off. Latency becomes him. RE: ANON and you telling him when you will he will and if not he will just guess. TK U MLJ LV NV

addictedto4inchesaddictedto4inchesover 12 years ago
anon you are

A dumb ass,this is a non consent story and the author gave a disclaimer... I really wish we could drop people like you in a very deep whole and fill it with water. To the author great sorty loved it and because of dumb ass anon you get a five ... yey thanks anon...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKCMary@KCMary
Be creative; invent a sexual perversion. -- Graffito Being your slave, what should I do but tend Upon the hours and times of your desire? I have no precious time at all to spend, Nor services to do till you require. -- William Shakespeare Everyone is a potential naked...