The Assistant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee admitted, "Not really."

"Okay, when stimulated both men and women experience an orgasm or climax. This is more commonly called 'coming'."

Aimee nodded her head to indicate that she understood.

"When you were up on the banister a few minutes ago watching us, you were rubbing your vagina with your fingers and you came."

Aimee was mortified to realize that her aunt and uncle had seen that.

Sensing her concern, Michelle said, "It's okay sweetheart. Everyone masturbates. It's normal."

Returning her attention to Mike's fully erect penis Michelle said, "When a man comes, he not only feels pleasure, but he ejaculates. 'Ejaculate' is a fancy word to mean that semen comes out of his penis. And, depending on how excited he is, sometimes a lot of semen will come out. This is what contains the sperm that will make a woman pregnant." Michelle paused to let Aimee take this in. "When you give a man a blowjob, he will squirt the semen into your mouth when he comes."

Aimee looked dubious. "Does it taste bad?"

"No, baby, it doesn't taste bad, but it does take some getting used to. It is more of the idea of it being gross than the actual taste. I always liked the taste, so it was no problem for me. But, and you really need to understand this, most women hate giving blowjobs to men just because of the semen. Men, on the other hand, love receiving blowjobs, so a woman who is good at it has a real upper hand over a woman who doesn't give blowjobs. And, one more thing that you should know is that to give a really good blowjob, you have to swallow the semen. Men hate it when you run to the toilet to spit out their come." Michelle looked up at Mike for confirmation.

Mike solemnly nodded his head to show that he agreed with his wife.

"But, it is up to you, not the man. You decide if you are going to give blowjobs and you decide whether or not you swallow. Don't ever let a man talk you into something that you are not comfortable with."

"Right," Aimee replied, suddenly not really sure if she was ready for this or not.

"Now, baby, if you are ready, I will teach you how to do this." She grasped Mike's penis with her hand a brought her face to within inches of its head. "You have to be very careful not to ever let your teeth come in contact with any part of his penis. Teeth hurt." She glanced at Aimee to see if she was paying attention, but realized she had nothing to fear. Aimee's face was only a few inches from Michelle's face. "Now, start by sucking the head of the man's dick into your mouth while keeping your tongue flat." Michelle sucked Mike's dick into her mouth. Mike moaned, "Ohhhh, sooooo gooood." Michelle let her mouth slide to about halfway down his shaft and then she brought her mouth back up to the top of the head. She then began to rhythmically run her mouth up and down his shaft.

"Can I try?" Aimee asked.

"Uh...well, okay...in for a penny in for a pound."

Michelle moved to the side and Aimee took her place between Mike's legs. Just like her aunt, Aimee tentatively took Mike's penis into her hand and put her mouth down over his dick. The texture was surprisingly soft, and it felt nice but strange to have her mouth full of a man's penis. She started imitating her aunt and ran her mouth up and down his shaft being very careful not to let her teeth touch his skin. She looked up at her uncle to see if she was doing it right and got the confirmation she was looking for when she saw that his eyes were closed tight and his head was laying back against the couch.

After a few moments, her aunt said, "Now, let me teach you a couple of other things. Kind of like advanced techniques." Aimee let Mike's penis slip from between her lips and moved over so her aunt could take center stage. "Now, you won't be able to do either of these things without some practice. The first is called deep throating and men love it." Mike began to nod his head enthusiastically. "See," she said, pointing up at Mike. "If you try this now, you're going to gag, but with practice, you'll be able to do it. If you are going to give good head, you need to learn how to do this. The second technique is special to me. I'm not sure if any other women do it, and I'm not sure it has a name. Once I get the man's dick all the way into the back of my throat...deep throat...I swallow and swallow and swallow. Mike will come in about 10 seconds if I continue doing it for that long." With that, Michelle reached down and grabbed Aimee's hand and placed it on her own throat. "Keep your hand there so you can feel what I'm doing."

Michelle then grasped Mike's cock and placed the head into her mouth. She moved her mouth down to about halfway down his shaft and paused. She took a deep breath through her nose, relaxed, and then forced her mouth further down his shaft until her nose touched his pubic hair and her chin was pressed against Mike's balls. Aimee was amazed. "Where did his dick go?" Then, she felt Michelle's throat move up then down as she began to swallow. Mike threw his head back and moaned loudly. After about 4 or 5 seconds, Michelle moved her mouth up and off of Mike's dick.

"Now, why don't you try it? But, be careful not to gag. You won't be able to do it, but you should still try to figure out how it's done."

Aimee moved into place and put Mike's dick back into her mouth. When she got his cock to the back of her throat she paused, imitating her aunt, took a deep breath, and started to push her mouth further down his shaft. Within about another inch, she felt herself starting to gag, so she backed off. But, much to the amazement of both Michelle and Mike, she repositioned her mouth and tried again. Again, she felt like she was going to gag but she paused and breathed, trying to convince herself it was okay. Repeatedly she worked to get Mike's cock into the back of throat, never quite succeeding, but getting it much further back than any of them ever imagined she would on the first try.

"Wow," Aunt Michelle said, "that is pretty good for the first time. Do you want to make Uncle Mike come or do you want me to make him come?"

"I think I'd like to try," Aimee replied truthfully.

"Okay, then have at it."

Aimee began to rhythmically work her mouth up and down Mike's cock while her aunt urged her on. "That's right baby, suck Uncle Mike's cock. Use your tongue. Yeah that's right." When Aimee looked over at her aunt, Michelle had her hand between her legs and was rubbing her clitoris. She had never realized until that moment that Michelle had no pubic hair either. It was her first time to see another woman's pussy. Aimee was so turned on, she felt her own pussy starting to drip. As, she continued to suck Mike's dick, she felt Aunt Michelle's hand on her butt, and then her fingers worked their way into the folds of her pussy. It felt amazing to have another person work her erect clit.

Mike reached down and took one of Aimee's tits into his hand and pulled at her erect nipple. Aimee had no idea that it would feel so good to have someone else pull on her nipples. Suddenly, she felt Michelle gently tugging at her other nipple. With the added encouragement, Aimee began to work double time on Mike's cock.

"I'm really close," Mike warned, almost inaudibly.

Aimee prepared herself the best she could for what would happen. Mike took his hand off of her nipple and placed both hands on the back of Aimee's head, urging her to take more of her cock into his mouth. He was gentle, but the message was clear, "don't stop now whatever you do."

"Okay sweetheart," Michelle whispered in Aimee's ear, "he's going to come at any moment." Michelle pulled her hand from Aimee's breast and began to pull at her own nipple.

Suddenly, Aimee felt Mike's whole body tense, his cock pulsated and a small amount of semen shot into her throat. She quickly swallowed, thinking, "that wasn't so bad." But, it wasn't his full load. With the next pulse of his cock, her mouth filled with semen. She began to swallow as fast as she could but with each pulse of his dick more and more semen filled her mouth. She couldn't keep up and it dribbled down her chin and onto her bare breasts.

After what seemed like minutes, but in reality was seconds, Aimee looked up to see a look of pure pleasure on Mike's face. He was looking down at her with a big smile on his face. "That was very, very nice, baby," Mike said.

"Sweetheart, that was a great job," her aunt added. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes!" Aimee exclaimed. "But, Uncle Mike, I'm sorry I couldn't swallow all of your semen. There was just too much!"

Mike laughed and gently shook his head, no. "No, Aimee, it was perfect. Sometimes when I'm really excited I shoot out so much come that your Aunt Michelle can't swallow it all either."

"Really?" Aimee looked dubiously at her aunt for confirmation.

"Really."

She suddenly realized that she was daydreaming about her aunt and uncle. After a few moments of letting Adam's cock slide into her mouth about halfway down his shaft, Aimee paused, took a deep breath and pushed her mouth down to the base of his penis. All of his cock disappeared into her mouth as her chin came to rest against his balls. Adam reached down and pulled at her nipples with his fingers, gently rolling them between his fingers and his thumb.

"Man does that feel good," Aimee thought as she slowly but carefully breathed through her nose. She had learned with training that the key to not gagging while doing deep throat was to remember to breathe through her nose.

Adam sighed, "Damn you're good. This is wonderful."

"You haven't felt anything yet," she thought. With that, she began to swallow. Adam threw his head back and moaned loudly. Within seconds she felt the familiar tensing and then Adam's cock pulsated. She waited for the first small squirt of come, which was quickly followed by heavier loads of semen with each additional pulse of his cock. She swallowed it all.

After a few dreamy seconds, Adam looked down at the angel between his thighs. "That was amazing. No one has ever made me come so fast with their mouth. Where in the world did you learn that?"

You'll never know. "A little bird taught me."

"Well, that is one hell of a bird."

"So, do I have the job?"

"What job?"

"The assistants job, silly!"

"Oh, yeah. You're hired!"

12