All Comments on 'The Associate'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lesliejoneslesliejonesover 8 years ago
wonderful character

I really enjoyed this story. Karen is a fantastic character. It would be interesting to see what you can do to develop her in another effort. Her apparently vast sexual experience doesn't entirely jibe with her behavior except that having worked in a large law firm, I can appreciate her interest in remaining totally aloof from any sexual connexions in the office in terms of her being taken seriously. Women are still regarded as sexual objects in too many legal milieus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Birth control

The writer of this story has no idea how it works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Silly anonymous

At least the writer knows there is more types of birth control than pills. Options like a diaphragm, male, or female condoms are all valid birth control products that you can leave at home.

Timtom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was that stupid

For supposedly smart people they seemed dumber than rocks. Especially Karen. I mean really. Was she THAT dumb? Ruined the whole story. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good job

I enjoyed your tale....sounded almost true....:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it, gave you a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)! Very very erotic. 100% realistic. Even romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
KAREN WAS A KEEPER! PERIOD! LOVE THIS STORY: ❤❤❤❤❤ (5.0).

I will reiterate: Karen is a keeper. Period.

She initiated anal because he became special to her

(at least that was my impression).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from an earlier comment:

"... Karen is a keeper. Period.

She initiated anal because he became special to her (at least that was my impression)..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"lesliejones, over 6 years ago

wonderful character

I really enjoyed this story. Karen is a fantastic character. It would be interesting to see what you can do to develop her in another effort. Her apparently vast sexual experience doesn't entirely jibe with her behavior except that having worked in a large law firm, I can appreciate her interest in remaining totally aloof from any sexual connexions in the office in terms of her being taken seriously. Women are still regarded as sexual objects in too many legal milieus."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous