The Astronaut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. It was all done properly. There were several interviews with women from the civic committee. Its like a local government - all women, of course. Then I was chaperoned the first two times."

I didn't quite understand what she meant. But Terri was happy to explain.

"They arranged for men to have sex with me," she said, matter-of-factly. "They just told me it was proper. And one of the women had to be present and watching me. They watched while I was whipped and then penetrated. It was to make sure that I behaved properly and gave the men whatever they wanted."

The doctor shrugged her shoulders. "As I say, sexual freedom has its own rules here. And in my case, it was a little more complex because I was going to be their doctor. So, they found men from other places who fucked me as a final test."

In some ways, my experience seemed easier than that. Except, of course the shock I'd experienced as a stranger with no idea of the ways of that society.

"You were a total outsider," the doctor pointed out. "The committee gave them permission to keep you. And to use you. In your case," she said with a sly grin, "you landed in a household where they all have a high sex drive. You must have noticed. Both the husband and wife make full use of the social rules around sex."

I could have guessed that myself, after all that Geet had told me. I was sure she was somewhere right then, fucking furiously.

"I'll speak to Geet about your friend, Captain Adamson. Its medical advice. I can warn her about the chance of further damage to Sarah. But you do know that Midge has a sexual appetite that is quite legendary."

I understood the point - if Midge couldn't take the other woman then he'd demand sex from me. That almost brought a smile to my face.

"Yes, I can see that doesn't bother you," said Doctor Terri. I felt myself blush, hard.

"Anyway," the doctor continued. "From what Sarah told me, you'll be leaving in another couple of weeks. According to my check-ups, you're both in good condition physically. But you will both have to readjust to what is normal life for you." She looked at me closely. "In your case, I think it will be a big adjustment."

I felt myself blush again. But I got the message. That future world was a place where sex was open and plentiful. Although I was treated like a captive and expected to have sex with so many people, in truth I'd learned quickly to enjoy it and take advantage. In my own time, things were very different.

"You were a stranger and an outsider. But maybe you don't want to go back. I never went back and now I have a husband here in town."

I must have looked a little surprised.

"Oh, well that doesn't stop my sexual freedom," she said with a huge grin. "Taking other lovers is expected here. And I have several men in the nearby towns. I am sure you could apply to the committee and be accepted fully. It worked for me. It's something to think about."

I was left in the waiting room with those thoughts until, eventually, Geet appeared and took us out to the car for the drive home. There was no sign of Soos.

"No, not now. Later. I showed Soos to a new friend. They will have a lot to do for Soos to learn."

Geet flashed me a wicked grin. She'd introduced her young daughter to another of her lesbian circle in the town. I imagined Soos spending the afternoon having rapturous sex with an older woman and hungrily indulging in all sorts of kinky pleasures. I felt good for Soos - it seemed right that she should be happy.

With a sudden thought, Geet turned to Captain Adamson.

"Its only for women to know," she cautioned. "Its not business of men."

But Sarah, not really understanding what had been said, just scowled at Geet.

As for me, I didn't say another word on the trip back to the farm. I was far too deep in thought after my chat with Doctor Terri.

*********************

After speaking with the doctor, I noticed things changed around the house. First, it became Mara's job to take meals to Sarah in the barn. whenever Sarah was given work to do, she was always paired with the older daughter. It seemed to keep Sarah calm and that was good for me.

Though I also noticed that Mara was away from the house a lot more. Grad still came to visit almost every day but he was no longer showing much interest in me. The young couple always seemed to find somewhere else they needed to be. It made sense if, as Geet had suggested, the youngsters were getting close to a marriage proposal. The main thing was that I got the feeling I no longer had to worry about Grad wanting to use me. Maybe he had been warned-off or maybe he was more focused on Mara. I was sure she'd be happier that way and no-one else seemed to mind, either.

Geet's needs had not changed at all. A few days later, after lunch, the house was mostly empty and she slipped an arm around me.

"Yes, let's do it," she said with a wicked grin.

I knew Geet was horny - she was always horny. I couldn't resist her. After talking with Doctor Terri, and knowing I had to return home to my own time, I'd made a decision about sex in that future world. I was determined to have as much as I could before I left! I knew only too well that I'd not find as much sex, and as much great sex, once I left there. It was my chance to reap the benefits of trying to fit in with their debauched lifestyles. So I smiled at Geet and opened my clothing to let her see my body.

Upstairs in her bedroom, I looked on as Geet casually undressed in front of me. She'd taught me so much, including that a woman can be confident in showing off her body. But, then, Geet has a fantastic body - perfect, pale skin and lovely legs and her breasts are so firm and large. I'd never felt so turned-on by a woman as I did with her.

I followed her lead and got naked. I saw her face light up.

"Oh yes, Captain Leah. I like you very much." I knew what she was trying to say.

I was very aroused and feeling very motivated. The talk with Doctor Terri had made me realise what Geet had given me. I felt I should return the favour somehow.

I fetched the leather strap from behind the door. Holding her gaze, I placed it on the bed and bent over just as she'd done for me. I knew this wasn't normal between women. And whipping me meant the responsibility for great sex would be on her. But I knew how that little ritual is important to Geet. I wanted to show her I accepted all the rules of her time and her house. Thinking back, it was a kind of love for Geet and I felt like I should belong to her in a way that made the whipping "proper".

Her face lit up and I could see that she understood. I braced myself for the blows.

Yes, Leah," she breathed to me. "This is proper. Its good to do this for us."

She gave me a long whipping with the strap that day. The blows weren't hard but soon I felt my flesh burning. I was determined not to cry out too much. If anything, Geet seemed to enjoy flogging me. I'd never thought she'd be so expert at it but she seemed to have a perfect aim as she whipped one side of my butt and then the other.

For the first time, I was really turned-on by being whipped. I felt my flesh jiggle with each blow and I looked and saw the way she was aroused by the promise of great sex. I would have stayed there much longer, taking the strap from her. Despite the hurt, I actually enjoyed the whipping that day.

In bed, we managed to go slow. I figured the others would be gone for some time as Geet was happy to lavish lots of foreplay on me. I was aching for her touch and desperate for more. Her kisses were the best she'd given me and the sensations of her lips and her fingers on my body drove me crazy with hunger. But I forced myself to wait, taking in all of her soft, luscious body. I sucked on those fabulous breasts and softly touched her all over.

Then Geet pulled me close and "fed" her boobs to me and it was so wonderful, so feminine and intimate. When I knew Geet could wait no longer, I slipped two fingers into her pussy and soon had her crying out a stream of intense orgasms.

Of course, Geet reciprocated and I made almost as much noise as her. My bottom was still smarting from the whipping she'd given me and that made everything Geet did feel even more intense. She didn't let up, either, and next she went down on me, consuming me with her mouth as she softly worked one slender finger into my rear end. As always, it was the most fabulous sex.

I couldn't wait any longer and moved down so I could pleasure Geet with my mouth in return. I thrust my tongue as far as I could into her vagina, trying to fuck her like that, and I also made sure to go lower and lick her little brown hole as I know she loves the feeling. I gave her as much as I could until Geet, at last, signaled for a rest.

We lay for a time, in one another's arms, and it was peaceful and reassuring. I don't suppose Geet felt the same as me - on my part there were real feelings for Geet but probably for her it was all about sharing great sex.

But Geet's mind was always working. Somehow, she knew about my dilemma.

"I know the thing in your mind," she said softly. "You stay or you go back?"

She was right. That was what I'd been working on in the car. It had filled my thoughts each night since. Geet shook her head and looked serious.

"To stay is good. We want you for this house. Its good for us and good to you. But you have a real home. The place you belong. You have the job of astronaut to finish."

I was torn, it was true. My career - I wasn't ready to give that up. And there was something else.

I had duty to consider. Duty to the Mars program. Even more, duty to Sarah. I could have stayed in the future world and lived a wonderful life. But I was certain that I could not send Sarah alone in that capsule back into space, trying to reverse the journey solo and facing the risks alone. That simply would not do and I knew I couldn't live with myself if I made that choice.

As hard as it would be to leave that place, and to take my leave from my new friend, there really was no question about what I would do. I was relieved to have the decision made but, at the same time, sad to know I'd be leaving Geet.

By that time, Geet was horny again and quickly I was ready for her. There was no foreplay - she pushed me down and climbed on top of me, lowering herself onto my face. I was so pleased when she was riding me and I licked and sucked as best I could until Geet cried out her release. I can still remember how good she tasted and how incredible it was to be giving myself to another woman like that.

Then Geet produced a nice, thick vibrator and I used that on her. I licked her hard clit at the same time and it seemed like she'd never have enough that day.

But I was wrong. Geet soon wanted me to lick her some more - on her butt. And she told me why.

"I see one of the men tomorrow. Not Midge. A lot of fuck my backside," she giggled. "You get me ready for that." It struck me as weird to be licking a woman's backdoor to prepare for some man to penetrate her. But, after the whipping, of course I had to do my best and I actually enjoyed myself licking and fingering her some more.

Later, before the others returned to the house, I spread myself wide for Geet and she used the toy on me as well. She finished by pushing me onto hands and knees and giving me a powerful fucking with that vibrator as I moaned relentlessly into the pillows.

**********************************

I didn't see Geet for the next two days. It must have been as she said - long sessions of sex with another man. Even knowing how "free" their society is, it was amazing to find a couple who were in love and married and, at the same time, so relaxed about each having sex with other people. I know in our time that some people talk about "open marriage". Midge and Geet really live that way.

In fact, since she was gone for two days, it occurred to me that maybe Geet had lined up two men. I know she has at least two male lovers, apart from Midge. And I know she enjoys threesomes for her sexual satisfaction. I found myself imagining her getting a lot of "fuck my backside" and recalled the doctor's words about using my plug more regularly.

I didn't really have time for such thoughts, because Sarah and I needed to work hard to get everything ready. She was worried that Midge would never let us go. I was able to assure her that the family would let us return home with their blessings. But we still had repairs to make and the critical task of planning our flight while using a damaged computer.

There wasn't even time for Soos, although she hung around whenever possible and gave me a look that told me she was eager for me. Maybe it was because she, too, knew I was leaving soon. Or maybe she'd just inherited her parents' sex drive. But it was obvious she wanted sex with me and I knew she'd be frustrated doubly by my inattention.

With all of that, I forgot about what Midge would want while Geet was away. I know that he had (or will have?) other women for sex. Doctor Terri had pretty much confirmed that other women were happy to take up what Midge offered. Yet, at that time, he had two available women more or less in his own house.

On the second afternoon while Geet was away, Midge put me into the cabin of one of his farm vehicles and tried to explain that we were going a long way from the house. I was a little confused by that because Midge had never let me go too far. And he only used me for sex in the barn or inside the house. But I was happy to be outside as the weather was starting to improve again. I knew the family had a busy period of work approaching. It made me wonder whether I should try to stay longer and help to get things done. Though I suppose I'd also be a distraction for Geet, Midge and Soos.

We drove for a long time. As usual, Midge was quiet. I took the chance to really have a look at the environment of that future world. Doctor Terri had said it was the place that is called Canada in our time. It looked so different to our world. There were trees I didn't recognise and some of the crops looked almost alien. I can't be sure but my thought was they'd used genetic engineering. Not that there was any point asking Midge about it.

When Midge finally stopped the vehicle, there were lovely green fields all around us. It was a nice, warm day and the sun was shining. I saw no sign of any work that needed doing. I guessed what was going to happen. Perhaps the big farmer was just feeling a little romantic and wanted to take me somewhere special to force me to have sex.

I didn't need Midge to force me. I was ready and willing for him to use me.

If I had to explain my thinking, I would say the same thing I did at the beginning. I acted out of a need for survival.

That really wasn't the truth. I was eager for Midge that day. And not just for the reason you might think. To start, there was the fact that those people of the future had cared for me and taken me in. It felt the right thing to respect their ways and let Midge have me.

Sarah was disgusted by it and I suppose that gave me a little more motivation. But the more time I had spent there, the more I had started to admire the women for their sexual freedom. I wasn't quite like them - I was an outsider and a sexual slave. But I had tried hard to become one of them. Maybe it was what I had been taught by Geet and Doctor Terri. But I had learned how to be a "proper" woman in that strange world. I didn't want that to change just because I was about to leave.

The other reason was obvious enough. The first few times Midge had forced himself on me, I had been shocked and afraid. But I'd learned to enjoy what Midge offered. He has the most incredible penis. A really fabulous rocket. Even that first time, I'd almost swooned over the size of it.

I wanted that magnificent cock. With the rules of the future time, I was free to be a slut. Sarah would have been angry at me but I didn't care about her feelings. I could let Midge fuck me as often as he wanted. I wanted to experience that penis again before I had to return home.

By the time Midge had laid out a kind of sheet on the grass, I was half out of my farm clothes. It felt "proper" to do that, signaling to Midge that I was ready to give him anything he wanted. Why make him wait? Midge saw me and gave me a wonderful, sly grin.

"Very beautiful," he said. "You are beautiful woman and proper woman."

I smiled back as I finished undressing. I was fully naked in a field that was miles from anywhere. The warm air and the sun felt so good on my bare skin. It made me feel so aroused to be standing out there, totally naked. I liked the compliment from Midge. He didn't need to say those things but it was a reminder that I'd earned my place.

I reached out to him and easily pulled his penis out. I wanted him - badly. I went to my knees and wrapped my hand around that huge rocket. He was already getting hard and it was such a thrill to feel the weight and the heat of his shaft. I wanted him in my mouth right then.

Midge had other plans, however. He pulled me to my feet and completely overpowered me. In a second, he had me bent over the front of his vehicle.

Had I forgotten this part of the ritual? I knew what was coming. I didn't even think to try stopping him. I was held in place by his hand in the middle of my back. It sounds incredible but, like Geet had said, it felt good to know Midge would hurt me as a promise of great sex.

My bottom was sticking out and Midge just used his hand to slap me - hard! It hurt and, as soon as I cried out, he gave me another on the other side. I really believe his hand hurt as much as the strap. I shouldn't be surprised since he is so big and his arms are so powerful.

He smacked my poor bottom again and again. I cried out, of course I did, but there was no protest from me or begging for mercy. Midge had said that I was "proper". His endless smacking quickly made my bottom burn. But I was wet from the promise if his massive thing inside my vagina.

Somewhere I the midst of him smacking my bum, and me crying out my pain, I realised Midge was slipping a thick finger into my hole. Now, I was ready to beg him.

"Yes. Midge ...more, don't stop." It was a welcome distraction from the beating but, more than that, Midge seemed to know exactly how to finger me. I gave thanks once more to the training held received from Geet.

It sounds bad but I came on his fingers before Midge moved in and started to force his enormous thing into me.

"Fuck me, Midge. Fuck me, you big bastard."

He fucked me, right then and there. His size hurt me, just like that first time. The stinging of my skin made everything more intense as my vagina struggled to accept his huge penis. He stretched me, forcing himself deeper and thrusting into me. Midge was just using me, as if Geet had not been giving him any sex. It could have almost felt like rape, out there in the warm sun. I knew these people had no real concept like that. Besides, I was loving every bit of it.

It was so incredible to feel his enormous thing ripping into me. There was no complaint from me as Midge shoved all his amazing cock into me. My poor body somehow accommodated him and I just kept right on cumming for him as he thrust hard and abused my pussy.

Just when I thought I could not take any more, Midge lifted me up and carried me to the sheet on the ground. Lying there, out of breath, I saw him moving down and I was ready to feel his wonderful mouth on me. I lay there in the warm air, with the sun on my bare boobs, while he gave me the most amazing licking. I wondered if my orgasms could ever stop. When he slipped a finger into my bottom, still licking on my clit and my entrance, I screamed out louder than ever. I didn't really want to give Midge a reward like that. But there was nothing I could do about it. Outdoors, in the open air, I screamed aloud as he took me into a state of complete ecstasy.