The Astronaut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I knew I could not manage any more orgasms. Midge must have sensed it, too, and he let me rest for a bit. Was that something Geet had taught him? I was still panting heavily, feeling shattered. I was grateful for the break. But I wanted to show Midge what I could do. I wanted to prove I was a "proper woman". And I wanted to show what Geet had taught me as well. I wanted that rocket in my mouth again.

Midge didn't miss a beat - I know he loves getting his cock sucked as much as any man. He was really hard and hot between my lips. The power of that thing was impressive. It made me feel turned-on all over again.

Then he pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. I remember thinking what a slut I was for letting another woman's husband use me so easily. But knowing Geet wanted that too made me even more horny for Midge. It was incredible to have that massive, powerful body above me. I had actually been missing Midge. So I spread my legs, just like a "proper" woman should do. I wanted Midge to know that he should fuck me properly.

"Yes, Midge. Do it properly," I told him. "Fuck me, like you fuck Geet."

"Proper, yes," he grunted and jammed that huge thing into me.

Midge used me hard again. With those first thrusts, I felt him tear into my pussy. I cried out with pain. But Midge wouldn't stop. I didn't want him to stop. He was rough but that was his right. I felt his entire thing inside me. It was like he was smashing my insides. Right then, I couldn't recall any sex being so intensely pleasurable. Midge was going to leave me sore but I didn't care. I'd taken his beating to prove he should give me the best humping possible.

I was already feeling raw by the time Midge was ready to cum. He suddenly removed himself from my vagina. I was finished but there was one final act to take care of.

I lay there, panting and smiling in the warmth, as Midge's semen spurted onto my face and into my mouth. I wondered if I looked as good as his wife when she took his cum like that.

These people of the future had turned me into a slut but, somehow, the rewards seemed to be more than enough.