The Asylum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We reach the Prison cells again and I'm tossed onto the ground. I fall on my knees and I'm dragged by my hair towards the two Prison cells the men who stripped me were.

I scream my final plea. "PLEASE! I'm sorry! Just let me go back to my class!"

It fell on deaf ears. The Security Guard said to the men in the jail cell, "I got a little present for you degenerates. Now you don't have to fuck each other. You can all get some pussy!" He starts laughing as he pulls out his keys.

The men behind bars all stood to attention and started shouting like monkeys. It was hard to tell what they were saying exactly, but I'm sure, "booty" and "pussy" was said several times.

My heart drops as I realize there are three large men in that cell, shrouded in darkness and mystery. The fear causes me to stop screaming and instead look forward like a deer in headlights. My body freezes up as I'm tossed inside of the now unlocked jail cell. I hear the door gets locked behind. Suddenly everything gets quiet. Perhaps time slowed down as my mind raced to find a way out of this situation. There wasn't one. I'm alone now in a locked jail cell with a group of horny and large men. I open my mouth to scream, but nothing comes out. I try to turn around to run, even though I know there's no way to escape, but that's when the three men pounce on me.

Once they get their hands all over my body, they're very gentle at first. One of them starts to rub my large ass and kiss each cheek. Another moves my hands away from my pussy and starts to rub me there. The third stands in front of me and starts grabbing at my breasts and mashing them together.

"Look at this big Latina booty," The man behind me says.

I'm not a fucking Latina, I'm Afghan, I think to myself. I don't dare correct him though. The very last thing I need to do is antagonize them.

The man behind me slaps my booty with a hard slap that causes me to scream out loud. He slaps me again to get another yelp. Then he spreads my ass cheeks apart and starts to finger my asshole slowly.

While the pain of having my asshole starts immediately causes me to jump and pull away, the pleasure of having my clitoris rubbed and played with forces me to stay in place.

My pussy was still being assaulted with pleasure, as the two men in front of me start to take turns fingering it. One man is slowly fingering, making sure to explore the insides thoroughly, while the other is forceful and roughly grabs and sticks multiple fingers into me. I instinctively start wriggling and try to fight my way out of the three men fingering my booty hole and pussy, but deep down, I knew there's nothing I can do.

It seems like I was being fingered for an eternity, but I know it was probably only a minute or so. The three men seemed to have done what they needed in order to prepare to have sex with me. They each take a step back and strip off their clothes completely. Each and every one of them are fit, six pack ab having, athletic men. Upon staring at their large naked forms, I knew I had no choice but to succumb to each and every one of them.

"Who gets to fuck her first," one of the men asks.

"Fuck it, we just do her at the same time," another says.

"You guys figure that shit out," one man says. Without warning he grabs me by my hair and tosses me on to one of the bed. He then pounces on top of me and begins to vicious hump my backside. He quickly slides his penis into my pussy and starts to fuck without mercy.

I instantly scream out loud, "FUCK! IT'S TOO BIG!"

The man presses my face against a dirty pillow and says, "That's your problem bitch."

The fucking is painful beyond words. I feel my pussy start to stretch over his large dick. In my mind I can't stop my self from beginning to feel the pleasure. Slowly my body gets more and more used to his size, and my pussy becomes wet and allows him to rip into me easier.

He grabs me by my hair and pulls my head back until I'm staring at the ceiling. He starts slapping my right ass cheek while he continues to pump his large penis into me over and over again. The amount of time that pasted seemed to feel like a several minutes, but it was probably only two or three minutes at the most. He starts slapping my ass again, causing me to squeal out in pain and try to struggle away.

Another one of the men quickly stands in front of me and forces my mouth open. I try moving my head away until he yells out.

"Keep your head still" he says.

As he whips my face with his large cock. After a 1 second pause I keep my head still to let him in because deep down I want him in. He wastes no time forcing his entire penis down my throat. He holds my head in place as he beings to pump slowly at first, but soon he's forcefully shoving his dick all the way down my throat.

While this was all happening, I felt a brief pause behind me as the other man pulls his large penis out of me. I wanted to turn around to see what he was doing, but my head was still being held in place. Another penis quickly enters me and I felt my entire body being pulled back again. Another slap on my ass causes me to moan in pain, and my pussy is forced to stretch out again due to the size of this new penis. It's clearly obvious to me that the two men behind me switched places.

"Let me fuck her throat now," I hear, and again after a brief pause the dicks are exchanged and I'm back to getting spit roasted by two large men. The pain of my throat burning and the stretching I felt down below was distracting me from the forced pleasure of having sex with these powerful men. My mind wanted to refuse the amount of pleasure I was receiving and I constantly had to remember how I'm currently being fucked at the moment, but I couldn't help it.

The two men suddenly stop fucking at the same time. Without any warning though, I'm quickly flipped around on to my back. My legs are forced open and pinned down against the bed, leaving my pussy completely exposed. The man in front of my face grabs my hands and holds them above my head before he pushes his penis back into my mouth.

My face is pushed up against the ball sack of the man in front of me. I close my eyes so I'm not forced to stare at his hairy testicles. It doesn't stop me from feeling them slapping against my nose over and over again though. It isn't long before I feel another large penis slide into my pussy and start to furiously pound me into the bed sheets.

"I'm about to cum," the man in front of me says.

"Yeah, me too," The man fucking my pussy says. At the same time, both men pull out and ejaculate all over my face and body. After unloading themselves on me they step away and let the last man step forward for his turn.

"It ain't over yet," he says while jerking his cock. He steps on to the bed and lowers down to enter my pussy. I don't have much strength left to fight back, so I keep my legs wide open.

Without out any warning or indication the man is flung backwards and slams his body against the metal cage doors. I look up to see the Security Guard Kevin on the ground, bleeding from the back of his head. The Prison door is left wide open, but I can see there is no easy escape available. Standing in front of the door way is the original security card Serge the same one that felt me up earlier, and I thought that was the worst thing at the time.

Serge used his strength and size to grab the other two cellmates and slam the two of them against the wall. The three men all stood up and jumped on top of the large behemoth in an attempt to jump him. Not wanting to be caught in the middle, I use the last bit of strength in my body to roll off the bed and run towards the door.

I slam the door to the cell door behind me and turn the key in order to lock it. I then sprint down the hall as fast as I can out of the Prison hallway and back into the office of the Guards.

Once I'm inside of his office I sit down on his desk and catch my breath for a moment. After three or four minutes go by, I look inside one of the desk drawers and find ten sets of keys. After using each of them on the handcuffs, I finally found a pair that finally unlocks them.

I take in a deep breath and relax. I finally feel safe knowing that the Guard and the Prisoners were all locked away in the same cage fighting each other. However, despite feeling safe, the disgusting semen on my body makes me feel dirty. So instead of standing around naked I decided to locate the shower and perhaps some clothes so I can find some way out of here.

There was an open shower further down the hall and luckily the water was hot. The steam builds up into a thick mist all around, shielding me from the imaginary glances of thirsty men. I quickly wipe away the dried cum from my body, and make sure to completely wipe down my entire body.

After turning off the water I shake around a bit in order to dry off a bit. That's when I hear a foot step from the entrance of the shower room. My heart drops as a startling realization sinks in.

Through the mist I see a figure begin to form. The large man who saved me moments ago was standing before me. His cold stare looked down upon me. He was sweating a little bit, probably from the heat of the stream around him, but otherwise he looked completely unhurt.

"Are you okay," his congo booming voice asked.

I nod my head and take a step back away from him. "What happened to the other people?"

"After I beat their asses, I locked them all up and took away the key. Nobody is going to come to get you now."

"Thank you for saving me," I say, "I don't know what I would have done—"

"Nah, nah, you misunderstand what happened in there."

My heart stops again. "What do you mean?"

"I didn't save you because I wanted to be a hero or nothing, I saved you because I wanted some booty and knew those selfish ass degenerates we're going to let me get any. So I had to fight for what's mine."

I think to myself, Aww shit.

Serge turned the water back on and removed his Security suit, revealing his large body building physique in it's full glory. "Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The choice is yours."

My pussy can't fucking handle someone else today. I think. Maybe I trip him and make a run for it. I down look at my swollen and red pussy lips and make the resolve to escape or fight as much as you can.

I try to spring to the left to dodge the large man, but without any effort at all he grabs me by my waist and pushes me against the wall. "I see you picked the hard way," he says with a smile.

"No, no, no please, I really can't take anymore," I whine. "Please!"

"Don't worry, I'll give your pussy a little break. I'm just going to give you a taste of what we forgotten hero's have to relieve of."

He pulls off the rest of his uniform to become completely naked. His large penis was large longer and thicker than the rest of the men before. It clearly had to be over 9 inches long. The fear of that monster inside me causes instantly resistant.

I try to run away again, hoping that the water will lubricate my body enough to slip out of his grasp. I prove to be completely wrong when he grabs me by my neck and pushes me back against the wall. Without any effort, he turns my body around and press my face against the wall.

Serge splits my ass cheeks apart and slowly pushes his large dick into my tiny ass hole. The burning sensation cause me to scream even louder as I squeeze my ass cheeks to pinch him off. It does nothing to stop him from continuing to slowly slide his penis into my ass. The burning slowly began to fade away. Only a slight bit of pain was starting to be left as Serge began to pump even harder. He started off slowly, but soon he's fucking me even more viciously than the other men before.

He grabs me by my hair and throws me on to my knees. He continues to fuck my asshole with renewed vigor. He grabs both my ass cheeks and starts slamming into my ass over and over again. I scream and moan as he fucks me, but it all falls on completely deaf ears. He smacks my ass with hard slaps that cause's me to get turned on even more.

"I think you get the point," he said after a deep breath. He pulls his long penis out of my asshole and wastes no time pushing it into my pussy.

"Please, no more. Please no more!" I shout as he starts to fuck my tight pussy. The stretching sensation this time is even worse. It's probably four or five times even more painful than the other men before him.

He flips me on to my back and places my legs over his shoulders. He grabs my waist and continue to slam into my pussy with long powerful thrusts. The pain slowly starts to fade away and it's replaced with pleasure as he starts to grab and pinch my breasts. His long powerful strokes turn into fast thrusts that causes my legs to start shaking.

I can feel a powerful orgasm beginning to build in the pit of my womb. Even when my body finally succumbs to the pleasure and I orgasm and scream out loud he still doesn't stop. Instead he picks me up and holds me in the air and he drop and slams my body on his dick over and over again.

He holds me by my large booty and whispers, "This is how you needed to be fucked" He carries me back over to the wall and pushes me against it and continues to stroke his dick with my pussy. A second orgasm starts to build up as I grab his large shoulders and start to fuck him back. The orgasm causes me to start to lose control, but the sex doesn't stop there. He continues to fuck me as if it were a part of a sex marathon and I was loving every minute of it.

Serge pulls his dick out and lets me place my feet on the ground. He then whips me around and bends me over the waist. He slides his dick back inside my pussy and grabs both my arms and pulls them back to use them as a handle bar. He starts smashing his body against mine again, which causes me to stumble forward. He keeps me in place by holding my arms back.

After several minutes of him fucking me in that position, he releases my hands and grabs me by my hair. He then starts slapping my ass over and over again. I can feel my large ass jiggling all over the place as he smacks and slaps each of my booty cheeks.

He finally pushes me down to the ground and places his entire weight on top of my body. He grabs my neck with one of his hands and wraps his other hand around my body. Somehow, he gains even more strength than he had for the last ten or twenty minutes and starts fucking me even harder than before. It almost seems like everything up to this point was just his warm up.

I can feel his large penis begin to contract. I know in my heart exactly what is about to happen. I know he isn't going to pull out. With a final slam and a loud scream, he cums deep inside my womb. As he pulls his large cock out he releases another string of cum on to my large booty. He uses the crack of my ass to clean off his penis as he stands up and walks away.

"Fuck, that was exactly what I needed," he said while grabbing his clothes. "Get the fuck out of here before I fuck your asshole again."

I take a second to catch my breath and stand up. my body is sore all over. I feel the sting of my ass and burning feeling in my throat and vagina as I cough and walk away. As I begin to walk past the large man, he spanks my big ass one last time. I scream out loud again and start running out of the shower.

With cum running down my legs and butt crack I look around for another pair of clothes I can wear. While I run I look down and see all the bruises that have formed all over my arms and waist. Without looking I can tell my ass will be full of hand-prints and dark marks from the several spankings I received.

After searching through the Office of the Guards I locate another pair of clothes to wear and quickly put them on was I the first victim here I think to myself. Locating another set of keys I take the chance to take my final exit out of this place, despite everything I enjoyed my fuck in this prison.

It takes me a long time to unlock the gates that trapped me in the lower level, but I'm able to finally make it back to the surface and reunite with Cathy.

"Where the hell have you been?" Cathy hissed, "I thought you got caught and fucked by a bunch of criminals!"

The truth of that statement rings in my chest, but instead of confirming my fears I simply reply, "I just took a wrong exit and got lost. I'm fine now."

"You look like you ran a marathon, you sure you alright?"

"This place is fucking huge, I was running all over the place."

Cathy shakes her head and says, "Let's just get back to the class, okay."

We turn forward and start walking back towards the direction of the rest of the class. As the two of you begin to walk up the stairs to the upper level Cathy turns and ask, "Wait...did you change your clothes?"

I simply shrug and continue my walk up the stairs.

----

(1 Month Later)

(Russell)

My girlfriend Sadaf has been off this past month, nowadays she's been wearing sweaters and long sweat pants and never want to have sex or anything like that. I sometimes worry that my 4 inch cock is enough for her, but I know it's enough for her. She was always submissive I don't really see that changing any time soon.

That all changed one day, she slept over at my house while my parent's were out of town. I let her sleep in as I prepared a breakfast before we headed out for school, bacon, eggs and toast the usual what not.

I hear a noise up the stairs, my mind instantly registering that my girlfriend is awake, I look up the stairs and notice the biggest change I have seen in a while.

She looked like a complete slut, she managed to fit her huge ass into tight denim shorts, nearly half of her big ass was exposed and bouncing for the world to see. Her top was also doing her no favours in that department. Choosing a bustier crop top which was very loose with the words "No Bra Club" pasted on the front.

We sat silently eating breakfast and I don't dare ask her on the change of clothes, This is a new change I don't want to get her mad. Maybe, later we can talk about it in school.

----

(Serge)

Kevin and I were escorting the crazy prisoner's down a hallway. "You know Kevin, If I didn't want to get a piece of that girl so quickly. I would of spent more time kicking your ass". I say to kill the time.

"Yeah, well your lucky I was distracted by big things in big moments." Kevin replies with a slight annoyance in his voice.

"Well, Kevin glad you got your act together and can respect a man like me. Now we got this prison above the law to have certain freedom. Now take notes all you people this might help you better society". I say to Kevin and the prisoners around us in handcuffs. As I open up the door to the boiler room that supplies the prison with cheap heat.

----

(Sadaf)

I stood butt ass naked in the boiler room, my body covered in sweat, my huge naked ass would face the door that has just been opened. I would throw my clothes into the fire of a boiler, turning around I say "Think you boys can give me something to wear".

Walking towards them, my bare feet walking sexily as I face them naked once again.

"It's hard to give up the past, but some things are harder to get in" Serge says.

A wicked smile forms on my face.

----

(Russell)

Sadaf isn't at school after I dropped her to her class so I kept calling her and calling her, wondered where she wandered off to, she's going to miss her class. But I'm sure my girlfriend is around the area. She sure is predictable that's as much as I know.

12