All Comments on 'The Attractive Confederate'

by pieces_of_flair

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Northpacific2017Northpacific2017about 6 years ago
The hope

might there be more, feels like it started in the middle, appears to be tremendous potential,

NorthPacific

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Chapter 2? I think you have a good thing started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well written

Except that in many countries Robin is at the outset perceived as a male name and hence some initial confusion may arise for readers, this erotic short story was well written -- conveying lots of emotion and arousal in a condensed format, aptly bracketed by the color references. I appreciate that for a change (in tbis forum) you limited the erotic content to not encompass a full intercourse (-- a restraint which I presume not many writers in this forum would (dare to?) think of).

The only thing that comes to my mind is that a slightly more pronounced indication of Robin's (potential) carnal lust for Colton, could prevent a possible feeling of their relation - and the story - entering the erotic realm fairly abruptly more or less as rain from blue sky.

So this short story stands proudly on its own feet and don't need any more chapters for a follow-up. However I will gladly read more stories from your pen - be they longer and with more sex, or not.

Thanks for contributing!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 5 years ago
Love in The Lab

It's a cute story about love and human physical attraction. The bra size is not always determinative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous