All Comments on 'The Auction'

by roughsilver711

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good storyline

Well written, I can't wait to read a series on this story.

Note five stars is rare for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong

should be in non-consent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A little too...convenient

I really like the story idea. And your writing is pretty good - better than most. But your plot timing is a little too skimpy or convenient. There wasn't enough exposition during the first scene, in the girl's apartment. That scene should have been a 3-4 litpage chapter on it's own. Then we need some background on our protagonist. Why should we believe that she would so easily welcome her abrupt induction into a new life? That's a chapter - from her past to her present and what she fantasizes her future to be. Don't forget to build a foundation for both her submissive and lesbian orientation. What about loss of her old life? Could her induction take place over multiple visits to the club? And Diane. What is the story with her demise? Again, too skimpy. Background could have been built while also explaining Jen's story. There were at least 4 chapters in this plot. Maybe plot them out and rewrite a 'new' story. Thanks for this effort. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

First, it is nonconsent. Watch your placement or tweak your content. This can seriously drop your score.

You have skimped on set up. There is not enough about before, around and after the sex to help us accept the fantasy. Even in a stroke story, we need to be able to buy into what is happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous