The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the other two women were guiding her up onto the bed. They had her straddle him, and again drive his cock deep in her pussy. The clamps still yanked gently as she rose and fell, impaling herself again and again. When she orgasmed, the two women guided her off, and onto her back. Each removed a nipple clamp as she felt her body clench, and their fingers gently explored her pussy.

Then Stevens pressed into her again. Jen's eyes shot open with surprise. But Yvette and Diane just ducked their heads, each held one of her legs up and started to suck on her already tender breasts. Now towering over her, her new master rammed himself mercilessly into her soft pussy. Finally as she began to scream in orgasm again she felt him harden, and pulse himself into her cunt. As he pulled out, he sat back on the bed, spraying the last few drops of cum on her stomach.

"Have at it girls." He said. Yvette's mouth covered Jen's pussy at record speed, and with each pulse of orgasm, she licked vigorously against the new slave. Diane was licking the cum off her roommates stomach when Stevens pulled her back and guided her to his cock by a handful of blond hair where she patiently licked off all the juices. "I think tomorrow i'll need all three of you on my slave yacht. I have a business meeting, and I think you three will help me entertain my clients nicely." He smiled at jens big eyes.

Diane just raised her mouth up slightly. "Yes Master, we'd be happy to service whomever you like." She whispered seductively before she returned to lapping all the pussy juice off his once again hardening cock.

"Mmm, good slave. I'll also have to let you play with the new girl...Not fair letting Yvette have all the fun when we all know that Slave Jen here is responsible for your demotion." Steven gently petted the blonds hair.

For a moment Jen's eyes met Diane's and she began to dread what the blonde intended to do to her from her steely look. At least that's what she told herself, as that strange pulse of heat began once again to grow between her legs at the very thought...

12