All Comments on 'The Auction'

by susanstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I like the time you spend on the back story and affirming the consensual nature of activities each time. That is important since you do not sequentially link all the stories together.

Since you asked, I enjoy seeing how things are handled when something goes wrong, or is unacceptable to the submissive. Things can't always be wonderfully perfect. Problems open the door for unique experiences, also. That wouldn't have to be with others, it could be with her own master in another story. Speaking of her own master, as much fun as Slut's romps with others have been, I'd love to see her actually with her own master a little more. Pretty please.

The trepidation you indicated with the mistress opens many possibilities. Did she not want this? Is it just nervous excitement? Is she worried about compition in her relationship? I anticipate Ff action on the way, but hope it is not all that. You made it a point to mention her limited limits and high pain tolerance. That makes me a bit afraid for what dark and twisted plans you have for dear Slut.

p.s.- Don't make this couple have some link to their vanilla life. Too many coworkers, clients, friends, family, neighbors, (babysitters) etc suddenly being deep into bdsm gets creepy and silly. Hate it when authors do that.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Sold.

Has a finality to it. My stomach would be turning, like looking over the edge.

Agreed since you asked, the misstress should end up no better than 329, with him being the Master. Perhaps some type of competition between the two.329 already knows her place the wife on the other hand would be greatly distressed.

I look forward to your delicious dreams, is this something you desire, should I start the bidding here and now for you, Susan what a tale you could tell then !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sold

I hope she is sold for good.

maybe some kind of Heavy body modification and implants on her aswell.

susanstorytellersusanstorytellerabout 8 years agoAuthor

To the first Anonymous thank you for your excellent and constructive comment. I have been wanting to right my stories between just Slut and her Master. I think it is a good idea to explore that dynamic of their relationship some more.

To the second Anonymous comment sorry, no way, it is not going to happen.

No implants no modifications whats so ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

She could be the house slave and entertainment for a party. Only sex with masters unless visitors are tested for std. Better proof reading spell check is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

"Where's mummy?"

"Well daddy just sold her to a couple of strangers, but I'm quite sure she'll be back just the same as she left - here's hoping sweetheart!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

This is so hot, I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Bring her in some nice dungeon and use her by few Masters and Mistresses...OK:::

More the better....make her enjoy like them (winks)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

where's parts 2,3,4,5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Plese write more mabe some coauthor will bring some new idea . Till nowis excellent need more !

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
Good Start

You got distracted by Mary's Story. It's time to return to this one. Please? You have a little more than a day and a half of submission to a couple to detail. That might be just one chapter. It could be three or more.

zoejoeyzoejoeyalmost 7 years ago
Very nice

I haven't read that many stories dealing with the lead up to an auction before. Would love this sort of thing to happen to me. A little more detail would have been nice, particularly with regard to the medical examinations. The details of the one a week prior were completely left out. Such a shame. That said, I really loved this story and am looking forward to a follow up.

I have seen your name on stories before and always got you mixed up with silkstockingslover and susanjillparker, neither of whom I have particularly got to grips with. You, on the other hand, are awesome. I have noted the chronological order of stories and am gradually making my way through them all, this weekend.

Needless to say, everything I have read so far would seem to indicate 5 stars coming for every story because I really like this character Susan/Slut. Although, so far, Jeff/Master is a bit of an enigma. Maybe that will change.

Anyway, thanks very much.

Love Zoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

I,ve enjoyed all of your tales. I hope are in the works and coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An arousing tale

If only because I have a similar fantasy for my wife.

Would have preferred the protagonist to be a bit more naive and less experienced in BDSM. This would have raised her anxiety about her situation, her debasement & humiliation from it all and curiosity/concern over what was to come.

Don't get me wrong, you had a terrific build up. I just felt apprehension or second thoughts on Slut's part would have elevated the drama. Perhaps even overhearing what some of the others were whispering about their impending fate.

What comes next? Perhaps the buyer's wife was acting uncomfortable because the husband was making this purchase on her behalf. He intends to show his wife what she needs to aspire to by putting Slut through her paces as he trains his wife in submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very exciting

Very well told it keeps your attention would enjoy hearing parts #3 and more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanstoryteller@susanstoryteller
I have enjoyed reading erotic literature for many years. My interests mostly run in the domination and submission genre. I have had several ideas for story lines that are more like fantasies that I want to put into words that keep popping into head. So I finally took the ti...