The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like three maybe four hours the two men or guards as they also could be called returned for us. And after we were once again connected into a long single chain the lead guard led us back once again in to the large shower and restroom. There we were again unchained and given ten minutes to use the facilities and freshen up, but not allowed to use the showers again. Once done in the restroom were reconnected then marched back into the large dining hall. There once we were all seated we were given sandwiches to eat and given water to drink.

After eating we waited for at least an hour maybe even longer. We were not told anything and were not allowed to talk. Every now and again I could hear one of the others whisper something, but this would also be quickly follow by the sound of a sharp slap of the crop on the offender's backside.

Finally another man entered the room and whispered to the lead guard. I could not hear what was said but I saw the guard nod his head as he listened. A few minutes later after the man left the room the guard shouted, "Up!"

We all stood obediently in unison. He then opened the door and we were urged out of the room by the guards' use of their crops on our asses.

Marching down several long corridors in single file joined by the chains attached to each of our collars. Eventually we were led up to and onto a large stage with a curtain drawn down in front of us. I could hear the sound of many voices of people coming through the curtain. Suddenly the sound of all the voices began to quiet down then another voice came over a loudspeaker, "Welcome to all of you ladies and gentlemen to this year's annual slave auction. This year we have a selection of fourteen very fine slaves for you to bid on."

This was followed by a big round of applause coming from the audience on the other side of the curtain. When the applause died off the speaker continued.

"But first a few reminders about the rules for this year's auction, in the brochures that you each have been given you will find a description and photographs of each lot up for sale. Included with each is a list of limits and boundaries that must be strictly adhered to by all parties involved. Last reminder is that for each slave their term of sale begins from the time of purchase until they are delivered back to their Master or Mistress."

Hearing this kind of caught me off guard. I had assumed that each of my fellow slaves had been brought to the auction by their Master like me. The idea that some might be lesbian slaves had not occurred to me until now.

"Now let us begin," the voice came again over the louder speaker. And with that the curtain in front of us parted in the middle. The entire stage was bathed in bright spot lights. This made it near impossible to look out into the audience. The young woman I had first seen when arriving at the auction site now dressed in a long black evening gown suddenly appeared on stage. She attached a leash to the collar of the slave at the far right end of the stage. She then walked up to the front of the stage pulling all of us long with her. At the front of the stage she moved from right to left across the front of the stage. When we were all lined up along the front edge of the stage she halted so that the audience members could all get a very good look at what was being offered up for bidding. Again the audience erupted in applause as we stood there on display. Looking out into the audience it was difficult to judge how many were in attendance because of the bright spot lights. The room looked quite large though. Easily it was capable of holding over a hundred people. As the clapping subsided the woman moved back towards the rear of the stage leading us down and off the stage out of site of the audience.

Here the other women from the first night as well as the two other women who helped feed us were waiting. One of them carried a white bag the others carried wrist cuffs. The first woman who was the one holding the leash at the very front of the line spoke up, "Slaves, bras and panties off. Put them in the bag as it is carried past you." As we removed our bras and panties the woman holding the bag moved down the line collecting them from each of us. Following her were the other two attaching the wrist cuffs to each slave securing her arms behind her back.

Now naked and with our arms secured the first slave was detached from our group and lead by the leash back up on to the stage. Soon the voice on the louder speaker again could be heard. The auction had begun.

"First up I present for your pleasure, Lot #253," the voice said, "253 is twenty four years old, 130 pounds, brown eyes, brunette hair; 34C-24-36, height five feet, six inches." Then after a pause, "The bidding will start at $500.00"

The voice now in that of an auctioneer recognized one bid after another. Five hundred, six hundred, and then seven...then eight..."

Finally a loud male voice sounded out, "I bid one thousand dollars."

"Thousand once...going twice...SOLD for One Thousand Dollars!"

It seemed to take forever as one by one the slaves before me were sold off to the highest bidder. Then it was finally my turn to be sold. I was led back up on to the stage total naked by the leash attached to my collar just like all who went before me with my hands cuffed behind me. Up on stage I was led around in a circle by the leash bathed the entire time in a bright spot light then brought to the center of the stage. There a chain hanging from the ceiling was attached to my collar and the woman removed the leash and step away. Then it was as if the entire world around me went into slow motion. I stood there totally naked, totally exposed and helpless.

"Next up we have Lot #329, blonde, age 30, blue eyes, height five feet, two inches, 104 pounds, 32B-22-32. She is described as having very few limits, high pain tolerance rating an eight on the 1 to 10 scale. Well trained in the pleasuring of both men and woman. She is also an excellent cook and capable of performing other domestic duties as well. Let's start the bidding for this one at $800.00."

I heard the bids starting to come in, my price kept going go up. Eight hundred, then nine, one thousand then past fifteen hundred, the highest I had heard so far. Finally a loud voice rang out, "Two Thousand Dollars."

"The bid is Two Thousand ...going once...going twice...SOLD for Two Thousand Dollars!"

The woman again appeared with her leash attaching it to my collar before disconnecting the chain from the ceiling. She then led me over to the side of the stage and down a small flight of stairs. We went out a side door and into another small room. Seated at a table in the room on one side was man and on the other side was young couple busy filling out some paper work. The man then pulled out a stack of cash from his inside jacket pocket passing it to the man on the other side.

I realized then that I had been bought by not one master but by two.

With the transaction completed the young couple stood to walk over towards me. As they came closer I was able to get a brief look at my temporary owners before lowering my eyes to the floor. A good slave never looks their owner directly in the eyes. Standing there naked, bound and totally exposed the young couple approached me to give their new purchase a closer inspection.

The man and woman both appeared to be a few years longer than myself probably late to mid-twenties. Although young the man definitely had an air of authority about him as he stood in front of me. The woman on the other hand appeared to be more nervous, perhaps even slightly a little apprehensive as she approached.

Many different questions of my own went through my head. Where are they going to take me? What are they going to have me do? What will they be like? Will they be cruel to me or kind? Maybe both?


To be continued.

If you enjoyed this story please comment or send me your feedback. Or if you have any suggestions on how Slut should spend her weekend I would be interested in hearing about that as well. If I like them I will try and include them in to Part 2.

12