All Comments on 'The Auction'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
a slow starter but don't let it deter you

very good,when I first started to read the story,I thought I would not be interested,but wow it sure picked up and became a good story line with very discriptive and vivid sex.Thanks yor the good post

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
excellent

I have to believe this is a true story, no matter what the author claims. As such, it is beautifully told with no added bullshit, and probably the best of its type in this site. I hope some of the low-life readers in here can appreciate its goodness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SEX ED STORIES

I like well-told sex education stories.

This one grabbed my attention right at the start. Even before he got near sex. And that was part of its appeal -- the sex took him by surprise.

The writer has a bare-bones style (reminds me of prominent Loving Wives author, Just Plain Bob). For example, why did Mrs. Robinson, instead of Mr. Robinson, bid for him? Why were Mrs. Robinson's husband Jim, and daughter Holly, absent when he came to her? What was the layout of their house? How did Holly get along with her mom? We know none of these things. And we DO NOT NEED TO KNOW. It's extraneous filler, not needed for the plot.

We ARE given a brief sketch of Mrs. Robinson's sexual relation with her husband, because the fact that she gets so little is key to what happens.

"Mrs. Robinson."

Was the name chosen from the book/movie?

Great choice.

Most sex education stories fall short, by not telling the results of the education. This story DOES show the results. It was his training that caused him to take a lick (literally) at Holly by the pool. And that encouraged him with the young ladies in college.

HOWEVER, the same bare bones telling means we do not get enough of what happens with Holly. And even less -- barely a passing reference -- of what happens with the girls in college.

A sex education story that has it all is the beautiful, heartwarming 3-part series Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure. His emotional involvement with his ladies is quite strong, which is just lacking in The Auction.

Nevertheless, I awarded this 5 stars. This is well-told, with good dialog, and packs a lot into the short two pages.

I have put references to more sex education stories in my comments on the last two parts of Educating Dustin Rhodes.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I never run into a hymen. I was looking forward to have my first virgin but somewhere along the line she's lost hers."

This what I don't like about porn stories. 50% of the time the reason for this sentence is the hymen was so fragile that is just disappeared, not because of any particular event, earlier in life. The other 50% of the time the opening in the hymen is large enough that you wouldn't even notice it during sex, and it is still intact after sex.

The hymen is not a freshness seal. Not even a gynecologist can tell if a woman is a virgin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous