All Comments on 'The Auction Pt. 02'

by scipioparkins

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
I liked it...

I can see that there are more possibilities and look forward to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How about telling about Toni and Christian?

Sure would like to know what it's like between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

If that's it , I'm disappointed. It was all father/ daughter. I thought at the beginning the son/mother were were going to be included but it never happened. the son/ mother they too were at the auction and the wife also indicated she wanted the son as well. I take it breakfast time was it and we had to use our imagination..

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 7 years agoAuthor
Ah!

But is that all there is?

Few things going on in RL at the moment including an up coming operation on my back, trying to get this next chapter right. Any way, was The Inheritance not enough for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wishing you well...

Thank you for sharing your writings with us.

I am sure I am not alone and wishing you well, and praying Lord Jesus grant our wishes for your successful surgery and full, speedy recovery!

Again thanks for sharing.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I am genuinely touched by your kind thoughts.

carmel12carmel12over 7 years ago
good tale

From other comments, your own included, it's noted you had some surgery, Hope that all went well. As for the "The Auction", I'm sure myself and other would like to see a continuation of this series progressing to a full family participation. Here's hoping inspiration comes to your craft.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscipioparkins@scipioparkins
Thank you to everyone who has read, favourited, voted and commented on Rogeringham. If you haven't yet done so, go and check it out. I am also looking at finishing some other stories at the moment, including two - count them - 1, 2 - more chapters in the Inheritance saga!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES