The Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry dad." She told him, as she had read his mind, "I will always be your daughter, maybe not your little girl, daddy master, but I will always be your princess."

She reached for his cock and balls and started soaping them, her hands gliding over his skin as she washed him. Paul leaned back against the shower stall wall, resting his hands on Tonia's shoulders, and her touch soon had him as hard as he had been in the last few hours. Pulling Tonia upwards he leaned in to kiss her, before reaching behind and beneath her and pulling her up into his arms.

Instinctively Tonia wrapped her legs around his hips as he settled her on his erection. Paul made love to his daughter under the streams of hot water and she loved it. As her father pumped in and out, pushing up against the white tiled shower, she writhed on his erection -- her arms wrapped around his neck, and coaxed him to an orgasm. In the process Paul, sought out her special places, and soon Tonia was screaming to a fine, energetic climax as he pumped his own cum deep inside her.

That was it, both of them were sated for the time being, and his daughter was more than a little sore from all of the fucking. The remainder of the shower was about cleaning up -- though hands often lingered longer as they washed, and 'scrubbing' was often as sensuous as it was cleansing.

The two dried each other -- less master and slave, more father and daughter. The pair laughed and smiled as they used the large white bath towels in the warm brightly lit bathroom.

"Now, slave!" Paul addressed her, "I require you to take a message to my wife -- to invite her and the other slave to a naked lunch. Then I will require you to prepare a lunch for us all."

"Does that include this slave, master?" Tonia asked him.

"If you do everything correctly, yes, it will." He smiled.

"Would master like me to go now?" Her smile was cheeky, even if the question was submissive.

"Of course," he told her with a gentle swat on her bottom, "Snap to it!"

12