The Audit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandmanNC
SandmanNC
57 Followers

I looked over to see how Amy was faring and was surprised to see the red head had her hand up her skirt. I couldn't tell if she was rubbing her clit or fingering her, but Amy had her head leaning back and was enjoying whatever it was. I reached over and grabbed Amy's tits and she smiled at me. The first song ended and the two dancers looked at each other and switched. I got the red head and she immediately grabbed my cock. Then she unbuttoned my slacks and opened the zipper slightly. She was making herself room to put her hand down my pants and grab my cock. She whispered in my ear. "It only seems fair that I grab your cock after I just finger fucked your girl. She is so hot." I had to stop the girl to keep from coming. I had a limited amount of come, and I didn't want to waist it on this girl. I wanted to save it for Amy.

I looked over at Amy and saw that the blond was also fingering her. She was sucking on her tits as well. I had apparently picked the right girls for the VIP dance. The blonde was now putting her tits in Amy's mouth, and Amy was sucking them gently. My new friend had positioned herself across me so that her tits were within reach of my left hand and her ass was an easy reach for my right. I began rubbing her ass and squeezing her tits. She cupped my cock outside my pants as the third song began. Then I tried to see what she would allow, and I began gently rubbing on the outside lips of her pussy. She didn't seem to react, so I gently inserted the tip of my finger inside. When she still didn't react, I put the entire finger in her pussy and wiggled it around a bit. She made a moaning sound and told me that my hands felt good. I pulled my finger out and replaced it with two fingers that I began pumping more quickly inside of her. She grabbed my cock and balls much harder and told me not to stop. Then I felt my hand get yanked out of her pussy. This large bouncer told me that our dances were now over. I nodded and told the girls that we had had fun. They gave us both a peck on the cheeks and I staggered out to the main area. Having just had the best VIP dances of my life, I was now officially ready to go.

On the drive back to Amy's house, I told her to take off all of her clothes. I then began massaging her tits. I wanted to finger fuck her, but it was a little uncomfortable because of the center console. I told her she could touch her pussy on the way home, but that she was not allowed to come. I told her that if she made herself come, I would fuck her ass when we got home. She laughed and said that I was being cruel. I pulled to a stop light and told her that I was serious. I did not want her to come before we got home. If she disobeyed, I would fuck her ass. She pulled at the outside of her pussy lips and sunk two fingers inside. I again warned her that she could do whatever she wanted, but that I was the only one that was allowed to make her come tonight. Amy closed her eyes as we got back on the Interstate and played with her clit. I could see that she thought I was joking, so I grabbed her arm and told her to be careful and that I was not kidding.

She looked at me and begged, "Please let me come. I didn't come in the restaurant while you played with my pussy. You made me show everyone in the club my pussy. Then, you got two girls to play with my clit and finger me, but they didn't get a chance to finish me off. I am dying over here and I have to come immediately." She then made my car seat lean back and she worked herself into an orgasm. When I thought she was finished, she began to feverishly run her clit again and reached a second climax. When she caught her breath, she looked up at me and told me she didn't have a choice. There was no way she could have waited.

I didn't say anything for the next five minutes. Amy began to get worried, and she tried to get me to say that I understood, and that it was OK to get herself off. I was thinking. She had been an amazingly good sport, and I had just had the best night of my life. But, if I let her get off with directly disobeying me, even with direct warnings, would I lose my power for the rest of the weekend. I decided that I would have to follow up on my threat. I had never fucked a girl in the ass. But, I badly wanted to fuck this hot girl in the ass. I wondered if she had directly disobeyed so that I would.

I exited the interstate and asked her if she had any KY jelly at her house. She told me that she did not. I pulled into an all night convenience store and got out of the car. She was still completely naked so she couldn't go in and get it. I came back with the KY jelly and handed the sack to her. She looked inside and her eyes got big. "OK. I can tell you want me to obey. But, it was a physiological thing. I couldn't control myself. I had to come. It was a medical necessity."

I responded, "I told you that I wanted to fuck you in the ass this weekend anyway. You directly disobeyed my instructions. I even gave you multiple warnings. Now, you have to face the consequences of your actions."

"But, I have done so many things for you already tonight. You have to admit that this was the best sex of your entire life. I mean, I sucked your cock and swallowed your come in a restaurant. I got up and danced on stage totally naked in front of strange men."

"I told you that you had to do what I wanted the entire weekend. You are my sex slave. This is going to happen."

I pulled into her driveway and we got out of the car. She went into the bathroom and locked the door. I thought she was going to try and barricade the door, but she came out after about five minutes. She had a distressed look on her face. She sat me down on the bed and stood in front of me.

"I have done everything that you requested all day. I let you fuck me in the office. I crawled to you like some wanton slut. I swallowed your come in the office to finish you off. I left that office leaving my bra and panties behind for your souvenirs. I fucked your brains out in my house earlier tonight. That ended with you again coming in my mouth. Only that time, I had to let some of it fall out of my mouth like some porn star so I could rub it onto my tits. Then, I got to swallow again. Next, you made me suck your cock in a restaurant and swallow you for a third time. I don't swallow come in my normal life. Not only are you fucking me at will, but you are making me do things I don't normally do. Now, I have already told you that I have never had anal sex. I want to save that for my husband. Please, show some compassion and let's just have straight sex. Please leave my ass alone."

I exploded back at her. "I have told you many times that the only way I will forget everything that you have done, and cover up your crime, is if you act as my sex slave for the entire weekend. It is only Friday night and you are now refusing to do as I instruct. I told you when you made the deal that nothing was off limits. I specifically told you that if I wanted your ass, you had to give it to me. Now, I am telling you that I want your ass now, so give it to me."

She looked at me and began to cry. I told her that crying would not make me stop. I was either going to fuck her ass right now, or I was going to leave, and she could await the indictment on Monday.

"Please," she cried. "I am begging you; please don't fuck my virgin ass. Haven't you had enough? Please show some compassion."

I stood up now, and I spoke very slowly. "You have a decision to make. You can tell me to leave, and I will leave right now, but our deal will be off. I will pass your crimes up to my bosses, and you will be prosecuted. Or, you can go into the bathroom, wipe all of the tears off of your face, and come back into this room. You will get on all fours, and put KY jelly on your ass. You will massage the KY into your ass with your fingers, and I will begin by fucking your pussy. After I have decided that I have had enough of your pussy, I am going to stick my cock in your ass. I am going to be gentle at first so as not to hurt you, but once you are used to my cock in your ass, I am going to pound your ass. So, what's it going to be?"

She turned quickly and went into the bathroom. After about fifteen minutes, I told her that she better be on that bed in five minutes, or I was going to leave and consider our deal off.

She came out of the bathroom and didn't look at me. She grabbed the KY jelly and opened it. Then she took off her clothes and got on all fours on the bed as instructed. She poured the KY on her ass and it leaked to her pussy. She massaged it all around her ass and then stuck one of her fingers in her ass. Then, she put two fingers inside as an attempt to loosen it up for my cock. I got behind her and I put my cock in her pussy. With all of the lubrication from the KY leaking down, it was very wet. I pumped in her pussy for about three minutes and then I decided that I wanted her ass. I pulled out of her pussy and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her ass. I slowly pushed in and my cock didn't immediately fit. I got the impression that she was clenching her ass to not let me in. I smacked her ass with my right hand and told her, "You need to unclench your ass right now. If I have to force it in, it is going to hurt a lot worse." Then, I smacked her ass again for good measure.

I pushed again on her ass, and she appeared to be trying to relax and let me in. I got part of the head in and then the lubrication took over and the entire head slipped in. She cried out in pain and I had second thoughts. This wasn't just coercion. This was outright rape. But, I started thinking with the little head and I pushed myself all of the way in. She cried out again in pain. I held still while she clenched her entire body. I hoped that as she got used to my cock in her ass, the sex would be less painful. I slowly moved my cock about halfway out and then back in again. The lubrication helped and after a few more strokes, it felt much more normal. It was like a really hard suction blow job that I had received in college. It felt really good, and I began to pick up the pace. I was now fucking her with the same intensity that I had fucked her pussy before. I told her to rub her clit and come on my cock. She did as told and I could feel her ass getting even tighter. I was close to coming when I heard her pant that she was coming and I shot my load deep in her ass. I made a couple of additional strokes so that she could finish her orgasm. I fell on top of her with my cock still in her ass. She pulled my cock out of her and went in the bathroom and shut the door.

I went to the door to see if she was OK. She told me to go to bed. I laid on the bed and she came out about twenty minutes later. She looked at me and asked if she could sleep on the couch tonight. I felt terrible and told her that was OK. I walked out to the main room and told her that she could have the bed. I had gone too far and that I was sorry. She looked up at me with hate in her eyes and walked into the bedroom. I laid down on the couch and went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

SandmanNC
SandmanNC
57 Followers
12