The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina gasped as she felt his hand on her buttocks, squeezing the firm flesh.

"Yes, Alexandra, a friend at the school," she said with a stammer. "She told me that you were holding auditions."

"A friend, you say?" Gadalski said with a disarming smile, taking Marina's hand and turning her to face him once more. Then, quite unexpectedly, he raised her knuckles to his lips and placed a gentle, courtly kiss there. "Well, welcome to my agency. I must remember to send Alexandra her commission. As you say, you are next, my dear. Walk well, and remember to smile."

***

"You did very well again, Alexandra Agletdinova," Gadalski said, handing a bulky white envelope to the busty young blond woman who wore an olive-green school blazer and gymslip tunic.

"These girls are very stupid," Alexandra said with a sniff as she opened the envelope and checked the wad of banknotes it contained. "The slut was so keen to be a model... She gave you no trouble?"

"No. She didn't even realise it was a real live auction until it was over. She paraded naked up and down the catwalk, smiling winsomely for the cameras. Your friend brought an excellent price on the internet." Gadalski paused and smiled as he watched Alexandra counting the banknotes. "It's all there, I assure you," he said.

"It's best not to trust anyone," Alexandra said with a swish of her pony-tail, continuing to count the money. "Marina Jackson is well away from here by now, I hope?"

"Crated and flown off to Thailand, of all places... a wealthy patron who likes white slaves. She won't get away from there. Will she be missed at the school?"

Alexandra shrugged and put the banknotes in the inside breast pocket of her school blazer. "She was always disappearing for weeks on end... Besides, she's eighteen years old and was due to leave the school this month anyway. I plan to send you two or three more girls from the same class, as a matter of fact."

Gadalski laughed, saying, "You're a bitch, Alexandra Agletdinova. Your father must be very proud of the way you're already progressing in the family business."

12