All Comments on 'The Audition'

by heatround

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BrookellBrookellover 13 years ago
Loved the characters

Thanks! I loved the characters and wished they lived next door.

Brooke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Couldn't get past page 1 . . .

Which is not fair, I know. Still, it's true. If you are from a small town in the midwest, I apologize, but I got the impression that you've never BEEN to a small town in the midwest, let alone grown up in one. There's a credibility gap in this story for me, I'm sorry to say. Between this and the "extensive" use of "quotation" marks, I just couldn't engage with this story.

luvinasianluvinasianover 13 years ago
I <3 STRIPPERS

I loved how you developed the story and the emotions the characters were going through. Please write more!

maniladykemaniladykeabout 13 years ago
almost perfect

I loved this! Just had a little trouble getting past the fake boobs (major turn off for me). The sex scenes were steaming but somehow my mind wouldn't let go of the silicone. Well done, though!

gigintony02gigintony02almost 9 years ago
Thank you

I was married to a girl who, unlike you, became a stripper later in life and for different reasons. After 17 years of marriage, Gigi and I started to swing with several other couples, the wives of which were strippers. They took Gigi out for a GNO and after getting her a bit tipsy coaxed her out onto the stage of a strip club to compete in an amateur strip off. The only men who had ever seen her naked before were her lovers with whom we were swinging but she found herself on stage in front of 30 or more total strangers. She enjoyed herself so much that she became a regular dancer at the club and eventually made better money on tips than I could make driving a truck cross-country.

Like you, Gigi was not gay; but when we were visiting a swingers club one evening a girl who had won a wrestling match chose Gigi as her prize. Being a good sport, Gigi went along with it and soon discovered that a man's penis was not the only pathway to sexual pleasure. Over the years Gigi had several female lovers with whom we shared our bed.

The grinding that you described was very popular among our crowd, however Gigi and our friends prefer to use a silicone dildo to massage their g-spots while their clits kiss. They referred to it as 'Scissoring".

Again, thank you for sharing; it is very refreshing to read such a well composed story.

heatroundheatroundabout 8 years agoAuthor
Emmie from MNF club Forum

I hope this is proof enough that I did write this story. Thank you.

JanesKissJanesKissover 6 years ago

I loved you story.

Bicurious_77Bicurious_77over 1 year ago

That was hot! Took a while to get to the climax, but was well worth the wait!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous