All Comments on 'The Auditions'

by DickWittington

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty Good

But if she gets chosen he had better be at all the shoots, she doesn't have a lot of self control, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Read!

But I want to know where a girl finds ads for photo shoots like these? Be willing to take a day off work to audition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ugh

zzzzzzz take sominex tonite and sleep sleep unless you read this story? are you zionist by any chance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More cuck crap...

...unless you do what is rarely done on this site and have one of the characters change their mind...pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
From wife to slut in one easy lesson.

The ad was her announcement she had decided to be a nude model for a man she idolized. Wonder why? Now we find she is a porn model and will appear in various magazines or whatever. I assume she signed a models release and gave ownership of the pictures to the photographer. So much for being nothing but your wife. She is now a porn star, marriage is almost gone can you feel the cold breeze slowly blowing in?

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Please don't leave it there

Another excellent story, although "The Photo Shoot" benefitted from the greater length. This definitely needs a sequel, focussing upon the session with Paul, and maybe another if she takes part in the other project.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a 3.

I would have given it a 5 except the story is incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Duh

Do you realize that you went back and forth between writing this from the woman's point of view AND the man's? Were you drunk at the time?

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

5* a very sexy wife, a great orgasm and no cheating

maddictmaddict4 months ago

Delightful, if I may speak for this group, we are glad your almost home too. Now is not the time to hide your pleasure from us. I think it was a Playboy magazine article that stated women are naturally exhibitionists, not so surprising. Just go to the beach ⛱️ or a nude photo audition and there's nothing wrong with that.

Thanks for these memories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous