The Aunts Ep. 03: Darla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
947 Followers

And now I had straddled his big fat dick, and was sitting straight down on it, reaching around behind my back to stroke under his bag, and then rising slowly off. Five times in the last five minutes, I'd felt the thick knob begin to swell. And five times I'd pulled completely off.

Now, my soaking wet vagina was sinking slowly on to Ronnie's giant dick again, all the way to the bottom. I ground my clit against the thick base of his cock. I didn't count on losing control, but a girl can only ride a giant dick for so long before it happens.

Suddenly my head began to swim, and a shattering orgasm ripped through my vagina. I forced my steaming crotch down on to his thick, powerful rod...

When I returned to my senses, I became aware of an intense throbbing deep inside me. Ronnie was groaning, holding my hips down hard as he thrust his pelvis up with all his strength. His big thick dick was bulging rhythmically. I felt something hot and wet flowing out of my pussy and down my thighs.

I realized he was blowing his load in me. Bareback.

There was nothing to be done but feel the hot spurts of his thick potent sperm shooting up into my unprotected womb. Ronnie was pumping his cum into me deep, just as he had pumped it into Ella, less than two weeks ago.

I knew good and well I had an egg waiting up in there. I feel it when I ovulate. And I had felt it two days ago.

It was way too late to change anything now. It'd be best to let him think it was my idea.

I lay on top of him for a long time, while his cock continued to throb. It was several minutes till he finished pumping his cum into me.

I could never have imagined a man could ejaculate so much. It had flowed down my thighs and soaked the sheets underneath us. Finally he began to soften. I rose up slowly, till his big thick dick flopped out of me, slapping loudly against his stomach.

I got up to start getting dressed.

I could feel his sperm sloshing around in my womb.

Ronnie rose up on his elbows.

"Did I say you could get up mister?" I snapped with a glare from my ice blue eyes.

"No Ma'am."

"Look at this place. What a fuckin' mess. When's the last time you washed those nasty sheets? Jesus Christ Ronnie, clean this dump up, TODAY."

I had done what I came to do. Ronnie would obey me and keep his mouth shut.

Mary would stay away from Ronnie's on Sundays and Mondays. It had been almost 20 years since I'd last slapped the shit out of her. She knew her big sister well enough to know I could, and would, do it again if she broke her word.

It was easy to see that Ronnie wanted Ella more than any of us. But I controlled Ella's visits. She was too scared of Mary to come over here without my telling her the coast was clear.

And I could use that control to guarantee I got all of Ronnie's dick I needed.

I finished dressing, then took him firmly by the hand. He rose from the bed, and followed obediently to the front door.

His cock was already hard again, and swayed from side to side as he walked. I squeezed it hard, and gave him a peck on the cheek as I opened the door to leave.

Just as I was about to close the door behind me, I spun quickly and locked eyes with him.

"This place better be clean as a whistle by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning when your Aunt Ella gets here mister." I held his eyes in my best steely glare.

"Or Aunt Darla's gonna know about it."

*****

To be continued.

12