All Comments on 'The Aunts Ep. 04: Ella's Awakening'

by blozo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great finish, and you threw in some of the things I asked for. Thank you...

gara5289gara5289almost 6 years ago

Good sex in the previous chapters and a happy ending. Good story with an unexpected ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
improvement

i can see improvement in your writing since the first chapters, its really nice to see. keep polishing your skills and improving and we will keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where's The Ending??

Now five years later all three women are living together. Two are now married lesbians and Mary is doing what? Nothing on Ronnie who Elle seemed to have loved and he loved her? Now she is a married lesbian and Ronnie is kicked to the curb because he doesn't have the right equipment anymore? I guess they all lived happily ever after except Ronnie who still can't figure out what the hell happened???

blozoblozoalmost 6 years agoAuthor
The author here

Not to worry, Ronnie needed to be free for my upcoming new series. He's fine.

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 6 years ago
Heart and imagination are the important things.

And you have got them in spades. Skills will come with practice. And you are getting better all the time.

You write enjoyable stories. Please keep writing!

And fine if you steer clear of the teenage misogynists in Loving Wives! :-)

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Great Series!

All 3 Aunts With Children and a Very Happy Ending! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good story but the best one i did got my mom and aunt and my sister pregnant and even my aunts daughter my cousin pregnant toi se All live together and yes they do the lesbien between themselfs too

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Great series, but kind of sorry to see that Ronnie ended up as just a dick they bring over to scratch an itch on occasion, rather than a part of the family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblozo@blozo
Come visit me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/posts/70898525 I write a wide variety of stories, and publish here on Literotica, a safe place for incest/taboo content. I'm in the process of taking all non incest content down from this site, primarily due to low ratings/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES