All Comments on 'The Automated Dairy'

by msound1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Barnyards annd cows

You need to go to work for a Dairy.

spankfunforspankfunforover 9 years ago
Udder Joy!

A Happy and Contented Hucow gives Lots of Sweet Milk for Her Owners! Peace ALL Around! Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Satisfaction

What a wonderful story,you can almost feel the pleasure she gets from lactation, especially in the first part of the story. What a blissful existence she has !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is this a little known GOP fetish?

Bet the guys who give these cow theme stories 5 stars are predominantly ultra-conservative republican misogynists. Islamic readers probably prefer Hucamel stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

Anonymous; your comments with politics in them prove your intelligence level. Zero. Ever heard of pet play you twit? This is the subs mindset during such an adventure. My slave slips into it when she's my puppy.

NezhulNezhulover 7 years ago

I enjoyed it. Too bad its so short.

You should write a longer story with more juicy details. For example of a girl who gets trained the old-fascioned way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
absolute silliness

I will never get back the three minutes I spent reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That was pussy soaking-thanks!

orchard264orchard264almost 7 years ago
Warm Diversion

I found this a very pleasant story; different scenario than my usual fodder. I did not feel that I had wasted my time reading it. Well done <msound 1> I thoroughly enjoyed it.

mistimksmistimksalmost 6 years ago
Good Hucow story

I enjoyed this story. You write well, and the subject matter is a popular fetish. Thank you, and please consider expanding this into a series of stories.

ComfyCow69ComfyCow69almost 4 years ago

This has to be one of my fave stories on this site, I really love the automation aspect of your interpretation of this kink. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

What a awesome story. Wish i was one of the bulls

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 3 years ago
A product of circumstances

Li Ssu, the Chinese politician/ scholar/ legalist philosopher from the authoritarian Qin (Ch'in) dynasty comparing the decrepit rodents he encountered in the latrine with their healthier bolder counterparts in the grainery concluded, contrary to the more humanistic philosophies, that there was no such thing as intrinsic virtue. People are shaped by their adaption time. place, and circumstance. Using the Literotic form, MSound expresses an interesting philosophical concept. Kidnapped on her way to the store, the unnamed character, branded, loses touch with her human persona. A one piece!

HucowuddersHucowudders9 months ago

The story is awesome, please write more….. mooooo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous