All Comments on 'The Awakening'

by jenniferleigh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awake

There are currently 22 other series in this category entitled The Awakening, An Awakening, Awakening, or Awakenings. Those are just the other authors who didn't bother with adding a title adjective like "sapphic" or the awoken woman's name.

Unfortunately, the story is as dull as the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

I liked it! I liked the dreaming state and her final reluctance to be seen naked in front of her "ward." There are ample opportunities for you just following you through your daily routines!

Keep going.

markellymarkellyover 9 years ago
A Good Read...

A real good read although I partially agree with one of the anonymous comments about the title, not the story.

Well worth the read and the attention to detail made it easy for me to think I was watching it all happen which is how a story should be.

Good effort considering how many stories you have written. Please keep writing, sharpening your skills with practice will only make everything else I read from you an interesting read.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Day dreaming

Not quite an awakening: just a sensuous day dream with the real thing still awaited. It is refreshing to have a "thick" bodied mother with "puffy tummy" and breasts hanging down as a figure of lust and desire. That much was realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous