The Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,698 Followers

Jen smacked Jerry on the ass. "Hey, my little asshole slut. I want you to tell me when you are ready to cum. No talking until then, but tell me when you are going to cum."

"Yes, Mistress."

Matt looked up at his wife fucking a man's ass, then down at his dick penetrating a strange woman's cunt. He was almost in shock. Well... almost. He started thrusting into Bonnie and reached down to run his thumb over her clit. As soon as he touched her clit she moaned, arched her back, and had an orgasm. He looked up at Jen again in amazement.

Jen grinned back at him. "Don't cum until after my man slut here does. I have plans for it." She turned back to Jerry and tapped him on the back. "Okay, man slut, get up on all fours." Jerry pushed up on all fours; his dick hard as a rock and leaking pre-cum all over Bonnie's face. Jen turned to Jo. "Take the panties out of Bonnie's mouth." She reached under and pulled them out. Bonnie took a couple of deep breaths. Jen now leaned over, grasping and pinching one of Bonnie's nipples. "Hey, woman slut, I want you to suck on Jerry's balls." Jen looked back at Jo. "Now jack him off into those panties."

I stared at the scene in front of me. Jen was fucking Jerry's ass, Bonnie was licking his balls, and Jo was jacking him off into a pair of panties. Jerry was definitely going to cum soon, too, because Matt could see him grunting and squirming and holding back. Suddenly he announced that he was cumming and Jo jacked him hard while Jen buried the dildo into his ass and stayed there. Matt could see him cumming and cumming into the panties, covering them with his cum. Jen just laughed.

Matt was on sensory overload and wanted to cum, too. He looked up at Jen as she was pulling the dildo out of Jerry's ass. He told her he was going to cum and she ordered Jo around next to him to capture his cum in the panties as well. Matt pulled out of Bonnie and she groaned in disapproval. But there was nothing she could do as he immediately started cumming. Jo had taken hold of his dick and was jacking him into the panties, but one strong spurt still went up over the panties and onto Bonnie's nice tits. When he finally finished, he leaned back, almost exhausted.

"Whew! That was a strong cum!"

Jen looked at him. "Yes, honey, I could tell." She took hold of her strap on dildo and leaned forward over Bonnie's face. "Clean your man slut's ass juices off my dick, bitch!" Bonnie looked up at it and hesitated. Jen reached down and slapped her right tit... hard. Bonnie yelped and flinched and her eyes got big. But she stared at Jen for a second before opening her mouth and sucking on the dildo like it was a real dick. Jen let her do that for a few seconds and then pulled it out. She leaned over and kissed Bonnie on the mouth. "That's a good girl. Mistress loves her little sluts." She turned toward Jo. "Okay, Jo, let's see how much cum is in those panties." Jo held them up for inspection and Jen smiled. "Wow, that's a lot of cum. I guess you guys were enjoying this. That's good. Jo, put them into Bonnie's mouth so that she can clean those up, too." Jo leaned forward and put the cum-soaked panties into Bonnie's mouth. She had to stuff them in there and some of the cum ran down the side of Bonnie's mouth along her cheek. Jen spoke immediately. "Don't let that go to waste, Jo. Bonnie, I want you to suck the cum out of those panties." Jo obediently leaned over and licked up the spillage.

It appeared that the carnage was over. Jerry was leaning against the headboard, still panting a little, his legs spread apart, displaying his hairless crotch. Matt was now sitting in the chair on that side of the bed, resting. Bonnie was laying there on her back, her gaping cunt staring at Matt, while she sucked on the panties, trying to get all the cum she could. But Jen was not done.

She came over and stood next to Matt. "I have another surprise for you, sweetie." She leaned over, kissed him, whispered in his ear. "Honey, I want you to fuck me in the ass; take my ass cherry."

Matt smiled and kissed her. "I would love to." His dick was already hardening up again.

"Good." Jen stood up and pointed to Bonnie. "Move back a little Bonnie." She moved back until her butt was all the way on the bed. "Jo, sit on this slut's face facing me." She slapped Bonnie's cunt, eliciting a little yelp from her. "Eat her out again, while I fuck you." Jo clambered on board Bonnie's face and Jen climbed up on the edge of the bed. She pushed Bonnie's legs up to her chest and put her strap on dildo against Bonnie's cunt. She buried it in one stroke with ease. Jen bent over so that her head was almost against Jo's stomach and spread her cheeks, showing the opening that existed between the strap on straps. She looked back at Matt. "See anything you like, honey?"

Matt smiled. "Yeah, I do see something a little interesting back here." He ran his hand over Jen's cheeks and down to her ass. She was already lubricated there. When the hell did she do that? In any case, Matt was hard again and he leaned forward between Jen's feet that were sticking off the bed and lined up his dick with her ass. He pushed against her tight little ring of muscle, pushing... pushing... until it finally gave and his head popped in. Fuck! It was tight!

"Oh, yeah. Fuck us both, babe!" Jen said loudly.

Matt slid his dick in to the hilt. Wow! He was fucking his wife's pretty little ass while pushing her into fucking another woman while a third sat on that woman's face. This was just a dream come true.

Matt started fucking his wife. Whenever he pulled back he would drag her with him a little and then he would pound into her ass, also shoving her strap on into Bonnie. Jo was moaning as Bonnie lapped at her pussy. Jen was moaning from him fucking her ass, and Bonnie was making noises into Jo's pussy from being fucked. It was a chain reaction waiting to happen.

When the chain started it was Jo that set it off. She suddenly announced her impending orgasm and smashed her cunt onto Bonnie's face. She moaned and jerked thru her orgasm before collapsing onto the bed next to Jerry, who had been sitting watching the entire episode with a hard on. Bonnie, now with her mouth free, started moaning and cumming loudly. She finally relaxed against the bed, not appearing to have any energy left. Matt just kept pounding Jen until he was finally ready to unload.

"Oh, fuck, Jen. I'm going to fill your ass with cum!"

Jen moaned. "Yes, baby, blow that wad in my virgin ass!"

And he did. Matt erupted and thrust and held himself against her tightly as he emptied his load deep into her bowels. He couldn't stop cumming from the newness of being in Jen's ass. He finally stopped spurting and ran his hand over Jen's back and ass. "Wow, Jen that was absolutely amazing!"

Jen turned and smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, honey. Now pull out so I can get off. I still need to cum, and I mean badly!"

Matt pulled out of her ass, some of his cum spilling down along her crack as he did so.

Jen got up off Bonnie and lay down next to her. "I haven't cum yet and I really need it bad. Bonnie, right tit, Jo, left tit, Matt, please eat my pussy!" While speaking, she was removing the strap on.

Matt smiled and reached down to finish taking off the strap on. The three of them moved into position and went to work on Jen. When Matt moved into position, he parted her pussy lips, exposing her very went cunt and the nerve-filled knob at the top. He took about three swipes from her cunt to her clit and she came so hard he thought she was going to pass out. She started shaking and shivering and clamped her legs on his head so hard that he wondered if he was going to be able to breathe again. When her muscles finally relaxed and Matt sat back into the chair, he could see her lying there, gasping for breath. She was completely spent. He looked over at Jerry and Bonnie and they were sitting up against the headboard now, just watching.

Matt turned to Jerry and Bonnie. "I think it's best if you guys go now. Just leave us a cell phone number and we'll call you later. Right now I think Jen needs some rest." Matt grinned and they laughed. Jerry and Bonnie got dressed, even though Jerry still had another erection. They left and Matt looked at Jen. He pulled her into his arms and sat her up. "Jo, pull the blankets down so we can get her into bed. Jo pulled the blankets down and Matt turned Jen to get her under the sheets. He laid her upper body down on the bed where the sheets were pulled back. Then he picked her legs up and tucked them under everything. She was exhausted, but definitely had a smile on her face.

"Jo." Jen turned on her side and held her arms out for Jo. Jo turned her back to Jen and let Jen spoon against her. Matt crawled in and spooned up behind Jen and the three of them dozed off, well sated and satisfied with the evening's romp.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,698 Followers
12