All Comments on 'The Awakening Ch. 51-63'

by CalyPy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow thank you

I just found your story and couldn't put it down... Thank you it was amazing I look forward to more stories from you

WillowRequiemWillowRequiemover 7 years ago
Sighs

Just fantastic. The message at the end is so powerful. Thank you for this story, so unique and different. This story deserves to be published.

XantuVoloXantuVoloover 7 years ago
Fantastic

I have loved all of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

really liked this story!

very good, some great original ideals, well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love

Wow, I absolutely adore this story, I think I have read it 4 times. I dont know if you still get messages on here or if you still write, but as a suggestion, I would love to see a side story with Vanessa and Pronab. I love their characters and think their relationship is cute.

CalyPyCalyPyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I don't log here much, but if you check my profile, you will see I'm active on another website. There, I am working on a major story that connects my other book with this one. You might want to check it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank You

I love this story,so moving and realistic. And God works in mysterious ways. So keep your heart open because only a believer could write this...

CalyPyCalyPyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Sadly, I can't name you by name since you publish comments as "Annonymous" but thank you very much for your words, and glad you found my story.

postoak2020postoak2020over 2 years ago

T

Thank you for a beautiful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalyPy@CalyPy
I love to write. Most importantly, I love people that enjoy my stories. A writer is nothing without people who read their work. I live my stories in my mind; they become part of my every day thoughts, so if I am sharing something with you, trust me, the stories are living in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES