The Awakening Ch. 51-63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is going to see our Father, and recharge his energies with him... he has been called back and in his place, I was appointed as the guardian of this Earth... temporally." He said with a grin and I couldn't help but to grin as well.

"That is fantastic! I am so proud of you! I don't think I was ready to know you were going to be called back now that all was over... I didn't want to hear something like that..." I admitted as I pulled him for a tight hug.

"I doubt our Father would do such thing. Gaius has been gone for long from events and incidents happening here, his heart is in the right place but he needs to go back to him to recharge and relive the faith. That is what we call it when someone is called back after a long time away." Amra laid in bed and pulled me in his arms.

"Can I ask you something about Elaine? I keep seen her and Wiltshire very close together but never came to understand what really was happening...?"

"We can only have one Asteria in our lives... they lost theirs, so they have a second chance with a companion... it is not the same as an Asteria, nothing ever comes close to one, but our Father would never let us suffer alone either... we are granted the choice of a partner for life, and they both mutually seem to fit and have chosen each other for that." He said with calm as he caressed my arm. I smiled, the fact that they were given a chance to be happy again was really beautiful. They deserved it. "Gabrielle has found the same in Angelus apparently, she traveled with him and Pronab and they had been together more in the last few days." That was also good news, I could tell something was going on between the both of them the day he came into our lives and she saw him.

We held silent for a while before finally he spoke again. "I was put in a place I am learning to love... Before you, I didnt cared for... anything... after you, everything changed... I wanted you to be safe, and with that, end the war. But with you I learned to love this earth, the humans in it as well... I respect their free will, I understand their difficult choices... I can see how they can be manipulated for either side, and how most of the time our side prevails... I want them to continue this way, and I am more than ready to learn how to protect them... specially since I have you at my side."

I kissed him, filled with love and touched by the meaning of his words. He has changed so much from when I met him long ago. He was right, these were new times and a new vision was required. Nothing could go wrong if our hearts were in the right place. We both were in love of each other, and in love of our home. This is a new age for humanity, and we are ready to live it together..

----***---

A very simple but meaningful thank you, to all of you who have read this story and allowed it to touch you. It is hard to explain, this story means a lot to me; coming from someone who has troubles in believing in God, I struggled with me most of the time to make this story believable. I wanted things to make sense, and that someone like me, that had a hard time in believing, could read and give a small room for believing in something when they read this.

I still have trouble believing, but after writing this story, I find myself with a more open mind and heart.

C.

1...5678910