The Awakening of Dr. Carol Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?"

"My clothes are wet so I am taking them off," he answered.

"Well I can see that," she said still giving him a look.

"Come on Carol, you taught us about hypothermia in class. We need to get dry, warm, and conserve our body heat," he said.

He handed her a towel, as he was pulling off his pants, and drying himself off. He rubbed himself with the towel and dried off as best he could. He looked at her and told her:

"You're soaking wet so why don't you go get out of those wet clothes and dry off? I promise to turn around and not look"

"Ok, but no peeking," she said as she caught a quick glance of his practically naked body.

"Let me know when you're done," he added.

There were a few moments of silence as she removed her clothes and dried herself off. Then she said:

"Um I can't seem to hold the towel and get my bra off, can you help?"

"Sure, no problem," he answered.

He reached over and unlatched her bra and watched as it fell to the floor. He handed her the seat cover and told her to wrap herself up and she did. She turned around and said:

"Thanks I feel a little warmer now, but you are still in that wet towel."

"I'll manage," Kevin said.

"No you were right, we need to get warm and conserve our body heat," she replied.

She laid down on the tarp facing away from him and said:

"Lie down and get under this blanket thing," she instructed him.

He lay down under the seat cover and nestled in close to her and started to feel warmer. He could smell her, and thought about how close he was to her naked body, and it was almost intoxicating. Kevin also felt awkward not really knowing what to do with one of his arms, but then she took his hand and wrapped it around her laying his hand on her stomach.

"Feel warmer now?" She asked.

"Yes thank you," he answered.

Carol let her fingers intertwine with Kevin's as she felt the warmth of her body pressed up against his. She didn't think much about what she was doing, but more that she wanted to feel warm, and safe, and when wrapped up with him like that, she did. Kevin thought about the position he found himself in and he could hardly believe. It wasn't the way he might have planned for this to happen, but he also knew if he didn't act now, he would lose any chance he ever had. He kissed her neck and her shoulders softly as he let the hand on her stomach start to wander. He ran it up and cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Her body felt amazing to him as it was so tight and supple at the same time. Her breasts were firm and as her nipples became hard Kevin found himself hardening and aching for release. All of the desires that been building in him were coming to life, and he felt ready.

As Carol felt his kisses and his touch she thought maybe she should stop him. However, she also knew that she had no intention of stopping. She had in a way invited him to lay with her, wrapped his arm around her, and allowed this to happen. When Kevin touched her, and caressed her breasts, she felt the electricity flow through her body and she shivered, but not from the cold. It felt really good to her and at that moment she realized just how long it had been since a man had touched her that way. She felt his hand come back down, and reach her pussy, that was already starting to moisten. He inserted two fingers and she gasped as he moved them around inside of her. Then Kevin started rubbing her clit, and she moaned, as all of these lost sensations started rushing back to her. She thought that maybe everything lately had been building to this, and that it was in a way meant to happen. She turned to him, looked into his eyes and saw the passion and sentiment he had for her. He was such a sweet and caring man, and she knew he had love of some kind for her, as did she for him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss and she let him. She ran her hands up his back as they kissed. Their kisses were hurried and excited as their tongues found each other. Before Carol really knew what was happening, she was on her back and Kevin had slipped inside of her. She gasped again as he filled her completely and started moving gently back and forth. She felt practically on fire and far from the wet and cold, she had been only a short time before. Carol knew that she was awakening from some sort of sleep she had been in for a while, and it was an overwhelming feeling.

Kevin also had strong feelings of being alive and being caught up in a moment. It seemed unreal to him and like nothing else in the world mattered. He moved back and forth slowly at first, but gently speeding up and going deeper. He let his hands run down her arms, explore her breasts, and pull her closer. He angled his thrusts so his hard cock was rubbing against her clit as he moved. He found himself building up as he moved back and forth with a steady rhythm. He looked at Carol and could see she was lost in the moment as well. She arched her body and moaned, as her hands clutched at his back, with her nails digging into his skin. After a while he felt her tighten up and he knew she was getting close to her release. Carol started to moan, and her body began to shake as she built up to an orgasm, and experienced her release. She was lost in the sensations for a moment, and then was brought back by Kevin, and the heat she felt rising up his cock, as he released himself inside of her. They both felt exhausted physically, and emotionally, and simply collapsed into each other's arms and fell asleep.

12