All Comments on 'The Awakening of Laura Ch. 01'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you all for reading my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

wow what a wonderful story well done

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 3 years ago
Short Wank Story

I enjoyed the four awakening stories. I like short down and dirty stories, but I wish you would of given a little more development to how and why Laura so easily went from prude to whore. Liked how she embraced being a whore by referring to herself as a whore. Nice wanking story. So does she ever take money like a real whore? Seems like she is eager to.

mauioutlawmauioutlawalmost 2 years ago

It was a good story but unbelievable in a real world setting. Unless there were extenuating circumstances not mentioned in the story. I speak from personal knowledge. My wife was raised strict Catholic. Despite my coaxing she refused to consider having sex with anyone else. I even tried offering a new car and letting her quit her job and not have to work. I had sort of the same idea of having a friend, who was a little larger than normal, show his cock. My wife got up and left the room and did not return. She told me after that if he ever came to the house again that she would leave until he was gone. No argument, no explanation, just made her statement and returned to what she was doing. She is not what I consider a prude in the bedroom either. She willingly allows restraints, toys, and role play.

I enjoyed the story, but that’s what it comes off as to me.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Train her up right, sounds like a plan.

Great start to what promises to be a great series. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous