The Awakening of Sue: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue looked down and saw that she was smooth like Eve. The attendant told her to use baby oil for a couple of days as that will help with any itching. She should not have any problems with hair for at least one to two months. Sue's hand went down to feel her abdomen. It felt so strange not to have any hair. It was smooth like before puberty.

She came out and told Eve that she needed to go home. She mentioned, "I can't wait till Dave sees me. I going to put on the thong bikini and drive him crazy. He will never believe that I shaved off my pubes."

Sue got home and decided instead of wearing the bikini; she would put on the thong underwear and the bra. She took off her clothes, put them on, and put on a robe. She was feeling randy and decided to fix herself another drink. Pouring out the rum and cola, the phone rang. Sue answered. Dave's voice was on the other end, "Honey, I'm not going to be home for awhile. In fact, it may be very late as something has come up here at the office, which I need to be completed before we leave. I know that Carrie was spending the night over at a friend's. But there is no way I can leave."

Sue could not keep the disappointment out of her voice; "I was looking forward to packing and spending time with you. I wanted to show you what I bought. Are you sure that you can't get home?"

"There is no way honey. Pack up the stuff and surprise me when we get to Mexico. I will try to get home as soon as I can but don't wait up. I love you."

"I love you too. Just take care and come home safely. But I want you to know that after you are done with your business in Mexico the rest of the week is mine."

After hanging up, Sue made herself another drink. She sat down on the couch. She was beginning to feel intoxicated when the doorbell rang. She wondered who this could be and went to answer the door. She was surprised to see Roy at the front door.

"Carrie isn't here right now. She is spending the night at a friends."

" I came by to leave off this video recorder that Carrie and I were using. I was wondering if I could have something to drink as I walked over here."

Sue replied, "Sure. I have some cola's in the fridge or would you rather have something stronger."

"I'll have what ever you are drinking Mrs. Elliot. Is your husband home?"

"No he was held up at work and won't be home till late." Sue made him a rum and cola. She brought it over to him as he sat down on the couch. She could not help but notice that he was wearing only a T-shirt and sweat pants. Her eyes went down to his groin and she could see the outline on his cock. Quickly, she lifted her eyes and when she did noticed that he had a slight smile on his face. He no longer had the video camera in his hands. As she started to look where he had placed it, he began to talk.


"I wanted to talk to you if I could. Do you have some time? I know that you are going on this vacation and I wanted to talk to you about something important before you go."

" I suppose I have some time now. I was just going to pack for our trip tomorrow."

"I need to say something right now and if I don't say it right away I may not be able to say it to you." Her guard was up but she looked at him and nodded her head. "I wanted to let you know that I would never tell anyone about you being in the hallway watching me and Carrie fucking. I wanted to let you know that seeing you there masturbating was such a turn on that I was harder than I have ever been in my whole life. You are so beautiful that I want to have you."

Sue could not believe by what she was hearing. "You have to be crazy. I am old enough to be your mother and besides I am married." As Roy talked, she noticed that he was getting erect, and that it was pushing out like a lance from his groin. Roy came over to where Sue was standing stiff in shock. He pulled her close to him and began to kiss her. Initially Sue kept her mouth closed but Roy was insistent. Feeling intoxicated, Sue felt herself begin to weaken. Roy kept probing with his tongue and soon Sue opened her mouth to accept his kiss. Their tongues intertwining with one another; their mouths opened and their breathing becoming quicker.

As Roy continued to kiss her, he reached out with his hand and opened her robe. Her half-bra and her erect nipples shocked him. He began to caress them and hearing her moan began to pull and twist them almost causing pain. Sue shouted to herself to stop before it went any further. What was happening was just like her dream. Roy took her hand and brought it down to his cock. Sue could feel his cock through his sweat pants and tried to pull away. Roy kept her hand there and continued to caress her breasts. He kept kissing her and began to kiss her neck and ear. Soon Sue was stroking his cock through the sweat pants and Roy released her hand. She kept it there and could feel the first hint of pre-cum soaking his sweatpants. Roy pushed off her robe and Sue was standing there in her bra and thong underwear.

"We have to stop. My husband may come home anytime. We can't continue it is wrong." As Sue tried to catch her breath, Roy pulled down his sweat pants releasing his massive cock. "Pull those up now. If you don't, I will scream."

"Go ahead and scream. I saw you looking. I bet you wondered what it would be like to have this fucking you. Besides after I am through fucking you, you will be screaming but with pleasure." Sue tried to pull away but he was too strong. He began to grind his cock against her as his tongue continued to explore her mouth. She was able to break the kiss yelling, "If you don't stop I will tell everyone you raped me." To which he replied still holding her close to him, "And I will tell everyone about you watching your daughter getting fucked. I wonder what your old man would think."

Sue still tried to pull away but Roy was directing her towards the overstuffed couch. Her knees hit the couch and she found herself pushed down on the cushions. Roy using his weight kept her there as his hand went between her legs. Seeing her thong underwear, he reached down and began to pull them off. Without thinking, Sue lifted her hips up so that he could more easily remove them.

"My you seem to protest too much. You are soaking." He was right as Sue was beginning to respond to his touch and to his kiss. He sat on her chest and with one hand began to stroke her. His cock reached up to almost her mouth. This was reminding her of her dream and it seemed that the longer he played with her clit the more she went into a trance like state. Soon she was beginning to moan. As she opened her, mouth Roy pushed the end of his cock into her mouth. She could taste the bitter precum but at the same time was getting more excited. Her hips were responding to his fingers stroking her and she began to take more of his cock into her mouth. Not only was it long but also it was also thick and she felt that it was filling her entire mouth with just the end in her.

She began to lick the tip of his cock and he began to groan. As she continued to lick the tip and what she could get along the shaft, she brought up her hands and began to knead his balls. Roy put two fingers in her and began to stroke her. As she began to suck on his cock, he picked her up and he lay down putting her body on top of his. He positioned her body so that his head was between her legs and that her mouth was still sucking his cock. He ran his tongue up her lips of the vagina and began to lick her asshole. Sue lost complete control and went down on his cock as far as she could without gagging. Roy began to tongue fuck her as she continued to suck his cock. Using one hand to stroke him, she continued the rhythm of his fucking her mouth. She could feel her orgasm coming as he took her clit in his mouth gently biting it. He took three fingers and began to finger fuck her and with the fourth taking, some of her juices stuck it up her ass. At first she tried to pull away but it felt so good that soon she was fucking back on his hand trying to take it all in her. He was groaning and told her that he was about to come, as was she. She could feel his cock tighten and semen filled her mouth to overflowing. At the same time she kept sucking his cum down as her orgasm hit and her hips began to spasm and jerk with her cuming.

As she began to come to her senses, she tried to push Roy off her. She thought to herself how could I let him do this. What am I going to do? What will Dave or even Carrie think about this? As she tried to get some composure, Roy turned her around and continued to play with her nipples and as she straddled him, she could feel that his cock was still erect and he began to rub the tip of it against her vaginal opening. Every time the tip caressed her clit, she began to feel herself becoming excited again. "Please stop. My god what have we done. I married." However, no matter how much she begged her body seemed to be betraying her.

Roy did not listen to her as she was begging him to stop. Instead, he put her on her back on the floor and spread her thighs wide. He placed himself between her legs and without any preparation rammed his hard cock into her. Sue was still wet, with his thrust, he entered easily, and she could feel the head hit her cervix. He continued to thrust in and out and even though in her mind she was telling him to stop her body began to arch up to meet his thrusts and trying to pull him even deeper into her. The combination of the deep thrusts and the rhythm was driving her towards another orgasm.

She continued to arch up accepting his cock deep into her. She could feel his balls slapping on her anus and the sounds of him fucking her was enough to drive her to the point where she no longer cared about anything else but the cock that was invading her. Roy reached under her as she was arching her hips up to meet him and taking one finger pushed it up to the first knuckle into her ass. Sue tried to not push back on his finger, as there was pain. However, the more she tried to not push back the more Roy continued to slam into her. She soon forgot about the finger, brought her hips down on his finger pushing it in all the way, and enjoying the feeling of his cock in her cunt and his finger in her ass. Roy continued to fuck her and Sue found herself screaming for him to fuck her harder. That was all he needed and he removed his finger and began to thrust with abandon into her. Sue felt her orgasm coming and she grabbed his buttocks, pulled him into her all the way, and began to grind in circles his cock. She could no longer hold back and she felt herself cum, as she had not before. Yelling and biting on his shoulders, she felt the spasms begin in her cunt and travel up her body. It seemed that her whole body was one major orgasm. She flushed on her chest, her nipples were hard, and her breath was quick. Roy was not able to last much longer and she could feel his cock expand within her as he pumped her full of his cum once again.

Sue almost passed out from the intensity of the orgasm. She felt Roy get off her and knew that he was getting his clothes on. She could feel his cum dripping from her vagina and beginning to harden on her thighs. She was oblivious to everything around her. All she could think of was that she had never been fucked like this ever in her life. She heard the front door close as Roy left without saying anything to her. As she began to recover her senses, the tears began to flow. She thought what have I done. I let him fuck me and not only that I enjoyed it. What will I tell Dave about what happened? I do not think I cannot tell him. She took her hand, put it between her legs, and tried to not allow anymore of the jism to spill out of her. She made it to the bathroom and began to clean herself off. She could smell Roy and his cum. She felt that everyone walking in would be able to immediately know what had happened. She remained in the bathroom weeping. She felt bruised all over. As she looked in the mirror, she was amazed there were no bruises especially between her legs.

She had to call someone so she called Eve. She told Eve what had happened. Eve cam over immediately and found Sue in the bathroom crying. As she continued to cry, she looked in the mirror and saw Eve staring at her. Eve ran up to her and gathered her in her arms caressing her hair.

Sue told Eve about Roy. Eve took her into her arms and told Sue that Sue should call the police and report him. Sue quickly told Eve she did not want to do that. Besides, if she was going to be truthful, she enjoyed what had happened while it was occurring. Sue was more concerned about what to tell Dave and Carrie. As both women calmed down, Eve said, "You don't tell anyone what happened. There is no way that they would understand. I know that you might find it hard to keep it from Dave, but I do not think he will be able to handle what happened without blaming you or Roy. Besides, who have you hurt? If you enjoyed it just file that away. I bet you still love Dave. Moreover, this is not going to make that any different. It was just like my encounter with the waiter. It was not an affair and even if you enjoyed it was just sex. It will not make any difference to your relationship really though there may come a time that you will want to tell Dave. You should never tell Carrie though you may want to hint that he is an asshole."

"I don't know if I can do that. Though it was not, like I planned it or it was an affair. Maybe you are right. I may need some time before I decide what I should do. I know that I need to get away."

"I will stay with you as both of our men are at work. I am already packed and I can help you pack. That way I can be around to support you while you make up your mind as to what to tell Dave. I would wait until you both have time to sit and discuss it before doing anything rash." Eve made Sue another drink and began to pack the suitcases. Sue already feeling loaded decided to lie down for a while and was soon sound asleep.

12