All Comments on 'The Awakening Pt. 01'

by Bunny53

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What rot!

Another brain-dead author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Dan seemed to have a large bugle in his jeans . . ."

No comment.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Good story

I would guess your tale has some association with reality: fact, desire or maybe a mix. You have told it well although you could have been even more encompassing for my taste. Let's wait to see what tomorrow brings; frankly with the warm summer temps and humidity we have had in the past week any story of the ski slopes is a bit refreshing and can continue through the summer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

BULLSHIT! She has had a bigger dick than yours and now she knows yours doesn't really do it for her anymore. So yes she will fuck a big dick again many times over with you there and without you there. You have lost a wife and gained a big cock loving whore I hope you are proud of yourself little boy.

machandsomemachandsomealmost 13 years ago
I liked it

It was interesting and most of all realistic. This could really happen. Many stories get so far out there that it's not even fiction anymore. I only hope this stays as huibby and wifey sharing with others not wifey fucking anyone that will drop their pants and hubby being a wimp.

deadonedeadonealmost 13 years ago
Not at all fare

As we all know when men get married two things happen:

1. Their cock is cut in half - why else do all husbands have little tiny dicks and single men have big cocks.

2. They become dumber then sheep. They never even know that they are being being lied or deceived.

So how can this dofus hope to compete with any single guy and a whore wife?

At this point the only thing she wants from him is his money.

(p.s. if the roles were reversed and she does not light his fire would she bring in a knock dead #10 for him?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Now that she

has awakened to the fact that hubby does not do it for her anymore she will keep looking for bigger cocks. Just another slut story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Re: Bullshit. How the fuck old are you, commenter?

It's like listening to nyaah nya nya naaan naaaa. Fucking pathetic little prick. What are you even doing on Lit. you fucking weirdo.

As for the story it was quite nicely done, not too original, but still a sexy account of a naughty and affectionate fantasy. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i wonder

I wonder why all these fellows with big dicks never have wives or girlfriends and why if there that good in bed why are they so easy for pigs like the one in this yarn to pick up, i laugh when the sickos say it is so real get a life and if your going to write don't kknock the commenters who tell it like it is, you are sick if you let your wife screw somebody you pickup if your not you will be sick in the worst possible way. So write what you will but please don't try to tell people your lifestyle is so wonderful because even the sickos know what good with life is a loving spouse and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What do you mean they don't have wives and girlfriends?

They have YOUR wife and YOUR girlfriend.

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
The best Literotica typo EVER

"Dan seemed to have a large bugle in his jeans before he excused himself to go to the rest room."

Talk about tooting your own horn about having a big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
beware

Hubby should be careful as Dan may win Toni over now that she has had the best sex ever in her life and if she gets pregnant she may decide to keep the baby as a reminder of dear old Dan. At least hubby got to eat a creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Morning After Pill

Abortion isn't sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
..TONI IS HOT & HORNY FOR MORE "BIG & HARD POUNDING SEX", SO SHE - - -

.Good writing developing Toni's sexual desire,now write about Toni's job as the poolside erotic F*** masseuse on the African nudist obese swingers cruise trip & is live on 1000 TV screens on the ship & is popular & averages 20 half hour "sessions" per day,,Toni Loves mounting the huge horse-size hung Nigerian basketball players massive cocks (favorite of the photography class) ..What fun ,,Looking forward to Toni's hot humping "massage" stories ,,, Thanks ..,,,, :::: ,,,, ::::::

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Promising

I hope she becomes addicted and leaves him and humiliates him in the process.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
pathetic

the husband is a sad and sick person, only he doesn't know it yet. can it ever be so easy to convince a wife to try a strange cock unless her brain is pickled in pussy juice? the slut is going to cause much grief to the cuckold, mark my words!

BillPorterBillPorteralmost 13 years ago
Remember you started this !!!!!

The husband has started something, that maybe he should'nt have, now that she has tasted a large cock, he maybe will only be needed too suck out their combined juices from now onwards. Maybe he is a latent cuckold, and this will be his fate from now on. Toni remember,had already bought condoms and the morning after pill, in preperation of being fucked by Steve's large cock, and is already planning another session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked your story

Ignore the nagative posters, they do this to all these stories.

I've marked it five stars.

1jbm1jbmabout 12 years ago
Fantastic story

I enjoyed the story and am awaiting the continued

Hot and very exciting.

I fantasized this was my wifes story i wan reading and got as hard and horny as the writer.

MORE and to hell with the negatives.

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story Bunny...

The people who wrote negetive things about your story forget that

it is about women who loves their mates and do things to please

them.

You raggedy A$$ people who did not like the strory WHY did you

real it all the way through????

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
A cuck is born

The whore shows her true self and it ain't pretty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Let’s see more!

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

way too short of course, but its all good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous