The Babes on Brentwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, no invite?" Raine scoffed. "Afraid we might drink all the champagne?"

Then they both laughed, knowingly nudging each other.

"Don't worry," Cady said with a wide smile. "We won't forget. Oh and say hi to Luke for me, Kendra. Be sure to give him a big kiss from me."

Kendra rolled her eyes, too tired to bother trading insults with them. Chloe and Lacey began fuming the instant the door closed behind them. As soon as the girls were enveloped by the cool air conditioning of their pristine section of the house, tempers began to flare.

"And that is why we call them the bitches in the basement," Chloe roared. "What unbelievable cunts they are!"

"That Cady slut is something else," Lacey agreed, immediately rushing to the kitchen to pour a round of their ritual end-of-night bubbly. "I mean who does she think she is even suggesting that she could ever turn the head of a guy like Luke? Trailer trash is still trash, even in Manhattan."

"I wonder how many men they'll fuck tonight," Kendra wondered aloud, taking a long sip of her drink, knowing that her girlfriends wouldn't pick up on the envy in her tone.

She glanced at her two counterpoints of the illustrious Babes on Brentwood and suddenly felt like she'd rather be dressed like a whore and downing shots of tequila in a dark and dirty bar with Cady and Raine. She watched the gossipy exchange of Chloe and Lacey's derogatory flaming of the girls that lived in the basement. Clearly, they had no idea that Kendra's thoughts had been slowly turning to the gutter lately.

She wanted to tell them that she'd read that note from Riley, the contractor, about a dozen times a day over the past week and that she had to recharge her vibrator on a daily basis just to keep up with her marathon masturbation sessions. Would they understand? No, they would shake their heads and judge her, she decided. And then they would probably sell her out to some tacky tabloid. "Socialite Kendra Mercer craves pre-wedding gangbang!" the headlines would scream. Luke would dump her immediately.

No, she couldn't tell anyone of her fantasies. Or her plans. Yes, plans. Okay, she thought to herself, breathing deeply later that night as she sent a secret text message to Riley. One night with no inhibitions. One night to be a total whore and then she would lock it into her vault of memories and nobody would ever have to know. Riley texted her back immediately. She was careful with arranging the details. She wanted everything to happen before the engagement party to soften her guilt. Even though she was already wearing the ring, she decided abstractly that until the formal celebration of the event, the cheating wouldn't be as immoral and debased.

'And yes, bring your friends' , she added to the text, feeling a deliciously scandalous throbbing in her already dripping pussy. If I'm going to go for it, I might as well go for it, Kendra thought to herself. This was her one night to indulge every filthy fantasy she had. Her mind immediately began to spin with possibilities and anticipation.

Yet the night before the engagement party, there was an unexpected wrench in her plans that threatened to spoil it all. Luke had come over to drop off cases of champagne for the party the following night and instead of leaving, he had grabbed her in the bedroom with a hard-on pressing against her thighs, kissing her, as her mind began to panic. Of all the times he could want to have sex, why now? Kendra moaned inwardly. The timing couldn't have been more wrong, yet she couldn't just refuse again. He would know something was wrong.

Her eyes surreptitiously stole glances at the clock as he loomed above her, his cock thrusting rhythmically into her pussy. Her legs were up high and clasped around him, completely distracted by her plans for later that night and eager to make Luke climax as quickly as possible. She heard the beeping of her Blackberry on the nightstand, set to a special tone so she'd know it was from Riley. The filthy realization that he had just sent her a new message, presumably about their upcoming fuck-fest while her unsuspecting fiancé was making love to her sent a dirty little thrill through her. And yet, what if he was canceling, or something had come up? She stared forlornly at the phone.

"That could be the caterers for tomorrow," she whispered, trying to hide her guilty tone.

"It can wait," Luke murmured absently, his eyes glazed over with obvious lust.

"You're right, baby, you're right," she conceded. "It can wait."

Yet how long would she have to wait? She thought impatiently. Kendra defaulted to her tried and true method of hurrying the sex along by faking a mind-blowing orgasm that she knew would signal to Luke that it was his turn to come. She knew it was horribly evil of her, considering her slutty plans, but she figured they had their whole lives ahead to make love and enjoy intimacy. Tonight was her night to indulge, and she was determined that nothing would stop her.

Moments later, she heard him groan and felt the familiar flood of cum in her pussy. She stroked his back absently as he collapsed against her. Kendra continued to stare frantically at the clock.

"Uhm, I really should check my messages," she said apologetically, sliding out from under him and seizing her phone while she hurried into the other room.

She checked the message from Riley.

'We'll be there in an hour. Wear your wedding dress, Slut.'

Kendra felt her fiancé's cum dripping out of her pussy as she quickly texted him back, perversely enjoying the thrill of becoming an insatiable fantasy whore for these men. The cheating seemed to heighten the excitement of it, instead of doing anything to deter her. She would enjoy every filthy second of it, she decided. After a whole life of being the perfect girl, she deserved this moment.

She set her devious plans into motion by faking an outraged phone call to the supposed caterers, loud enough for Luke to hear. Then she burst into the bedroom and flipped the lights on, startling Luke who sat up in bed and listened to her high-pitched, rattling lies about last minute catering disasters and about how Lacey and Chloe would be home any minute to start decorations for tomorrow's party. In reality the girls were at their boyfriend's places that night and she had already hired a professional decorator to take care of everything the following morning. But she couldn't very well tell her fiancé to vacate her home because she was planning a late night gangbang on the eve of their engagement party. Luke took his cues, and quickly got dressed. Kendra watched his SUV drive away just to make sure he was gone, and then sighed with relief.

The blood rushed through her veins like pure adrenaline as she showered to rid her body of the memories of her soon-to-be-husband and got ready for her night of debauchery. She remembered Riley's demands and looked hesitantly at her closet that hid the beautiful ivory gown that she would be married in. Did she dare defile such a sacred garment by wearing it on a night like this? It was practically sacrilegious! And yet... strangely an intense turn-on, she admitted to herself.

With her pulse racing, she slid the beautiful Monique Lhullier dress down over her naked curves. She stared at herself in the mirror, feeling the exquisite ivory silk swishing against her bare thighs, her damp skin flushed with excitement.

Walking barefoot, with the hem of the pristine dress rustling against the dark hardwood floors, Kendra found her secret stash of vodka behind her bookcase. She poured herself several shots as she waited. There was no turning back now, she realized with a mixture of nerves and anticipation.

When the bell rang, her heart leapt into her throat as she quickly hurried down the stairs, using her fingers to arrange her long blonde hair into sexy 'come fuck me' waves. She opened the door and leaned dramatically against it, feeling the warm August night air against her face as she surveyed the trio of men standing on her doorstep. Riley had been correct in bragging that he had the perfect friends to assist in fulfilling her fantasy. She unabashedly let her eyes drink them in as Riley introduced them with a knowing smirk.

Both guys had similar builds to Riley, with gym-sculpted upper bodies and narrowed waists although Drake was considerably more muscular and created an imposing frame. All three of them were lightly tanned and dressed as though they were out to a bar or nightclub, well-groomed in dark jeans and shirts with Drake sporting a visible sleeve of tattoos. Kendra's gaze shamelessly lowered to the crotch of their jeans, feeling almost like a guy with her intentions. Likewise, it seemed that all three of them were smiling lasciviously at her, as though she had been served up on a platter the moment she'd opened the door.

"Good enough to eat," Riley assured her as they moved past her like a wave of testosterone.

Kendra immediately felt diminutive and vulnerable as they settled into a circle around her. She reached past Zack to close the door and lock it tight. Then, regaining her composure, she tossed her head back in a haughty power-bluff of control and led them up the stairs to the top floor. She smoothly began reading them the riot act, even while every inch of her was trembling.

"No photos, no cell phone cameras, and no videos," she stated, with her hands on her hips for emphasis. She looked at each of them carefully, her eyes narrowed. "And let's get this straight up front. As soon as you leave this house, as far as I'm concerned, this night never happened! There's not going to be any evidence or any gossiping, and if I hear any word of this hitting any tabloids, I will deny the entire thing and make your lives a living hell!"

"Wow, that's quite the warning," Riley grinned, setting his cell phone down on her dressing room table and putting up his hands in mock protest. "OK, you've got it, Miss Mercer. There will be absolutely no evidence of the night you became a dirty cheating slut bride just weeks before your wedding."

"Hmm... I don't know how slutty this one is going to get," Zack teased, moving closer to her. "She sounds awfully bitchy and demanding."

"Maybe she just needs that frigid little pussy warmed up," Drake suggested with a grin. With a quick smooth movement he pulled off his t-shirt, leaving Kendra gaping at his cut, tanned body as he moved panther-like towards her. "Are you ready to christen that pretty little wedding dress, baby?"

"Uh huh, I'm so fucking ready, you have no idea," Kendra murmured brazenly in an attempt to hide her nerves. She cleared her mind of all the what-ifs and felt her body start to relax into a warm, intoxicated zone of alcohol buzz combined with the presence of three hot, masculine bodies that had zeroed in on her, giving her their complete attention and sexual focus. She felt their hands moving over the delicate silk covering her slim hips and waist. The dress she had chosen with such care was now the only thing standing between her naked body and their lustful demands.

She leaned back against Zack's naked chest, feeling the warmth of his smooth skin against her back and his face leaning in close to hers. His breath was in her ear. "You like being treated like a dirty fucking princess, don't you," he whispered hotly, biting her earlobe, and squeezing her waist.

"Are we the first guys to be seeing you in your wedding dress?" Riley teased, his hands moving up to cup the swell of her breasts through the ivory fabric. "You're going to be one sexy little bride, aren't you. When you wear this dress and start walking down that aisle you're going to remember this night, and remember how our cum was running down the back of your legs. You're going to remember how you became our filthy little bride while you're standing up there taking your vows, and that pussy is going to be soaking wet, isn't it."

"Fuck..." Kendra exhaled softly, imagining the scene he'd described and being turned on by it instead of feeling any sense of shame or guilt.

Her heart thudded in her chest, feeling drunk in the haze of their attentions as their hands continued to move over her body, lifting the hem of her dress. Both Drake and Riley had manipulated the skirt so that their hands could find the smooth skin of her thighs and she moaned as Riley's finger moved teasingly over her perfectly waxed pussy, feeling her juices begin to intensify with the first hint of his touch.

"Now that's a fucking princess pussy," he said, leaning into her. His eyes locked with hers as he pushed a finger inside her right up to the knuckle. "Wet, deep, all ready to get pounded with cock and filled with cum. Mmm... is that you want, bitch? To become our little cum-sucking slut tonight? I wanna hear you say it."

"Yes," she finally gasped, unable to resist pushing her mound eagerly against his fingers. "Oh god, fill that tight pussy. Put your fingers inside me."

His face was so close to hers, his warm breath combined with her short gasps, as he quickly slid another finger into her, slightly curved to hit her g-spot as he began expertly finger fucking her. She couldn't resist, inching forward and pushing her lips against his, eager for more contact, accepting his warm tongue into her mouth with her eyes half-closed.

He kissed her hungrily, with an intensity that she hadn't known in a long time. She felt alive again, sexual and raw. She ground her pussy against his fingers, sucking on his tongue like a tiny cock before filling his mouth with hers. She let her arms go loose, playing their perfect fuck-doll as she felt Zack's hands tugging at the tiny buttons on the back of her wedding dress. She moved cooperatively as he pushed the fabric down over her bare breasts. Now exposed, she felt his hands cupping the soft firm flesh of her breasts from behind, his fingers teasing and squeezing her taut sun-bronzed nipples as he pushed the enormous bulge of his hard-on against her ass.

"Are you ready to suck some cock, Princess?" Zack hissed into her ear.

"Fuck, yeah," she gasped in a voice she barely recognized, smiling obscenely at Riley as his fingers closed around her neck. He squeezed with just enough intensity to let her know that she was at their mercy, applying pressure as he pushed her down to her knees until she was in a crumpled heap of white silk and ivory taffeta, looking up at the three men that would use her to their own dark demands. Instinctively she pushed her breasts up and towards them invitingly, watching them drop their jeans with a perverse kind of excitement.

None of them were smiling; their faces were smeared with dominant intensity and lust, as she watched their cocks spring free. Each one was already hard and hovering near her face like thick rods waiting to be engulfed by her dirty little mouth.

"You think you can handle us, Princess?" Drake teased. "Have you ever taken care of this much cock before?"

Kendra's eyes were wide, trained on each dick, perfectly cut and smooth. They appeared like a trio of professional porn stars as they advanced towards her. Determined to not seem intimidated, she threw her head back and smiled lasciviously at them.

"I'm going to suck and fuck each one of you dry tonight," she promised. "I'll be the sluttiest, dirtiest bride you've ever seen."

Her slender hand reached out to grasp hold of Riley's cock by the root, guiding him to her mouth. She had been thinking of this moment all week, even while she'd been having sex with Luke earlier that evening. The knowledge that she was going against the rules and the risks by cheating on her soon-to-be husband had her pussy inexplicably gushing. She could feel the juices dripping down the inside of her thighs as she crouched there on the floor, sucking him with an eagerness she'd never known and reveling in the idea that she was performing for the other guys who awaited their turn. They watched her like she was the star of the show and her sexual ego began to swell.

Her soft pink lips eagerly gobbled Riley's cock until she could feel the warm sack of his balls against her chin and the smooth mushroom head pushing relentlessly against the back of her throat. Her eyes teared up as she fought her gag reflex. Her long lashes fluttered helplessly as she imagined the view the others were enjoying as he fucked the bride's mouth. In and out, his smooth cock pushed, his hands gripping her head on both sides to steady her.

"That's it, Princess, you can take all of it right down that cock-hungry throat of yours."

She tried to murmur a reply but it came out as a wet gurgle and instead, she concentrated her efforts on absorbing each thrust into her mouth. She caught her breath each time he pushed in deep, holding it there to the point where she could feel the head of his cock pulsing with excitement, before he released his hold. Kendra pulled back, gasping for breath while a warm gush of saliva mixed with pre-cum began running from the corners of her lips. It flowed down her chin and instead of worrying that her mascara was running or that her chin and neck were dripping, she simply turned to the next man on her menu.

She pushed Drake's hand away from his cock as he'd been stroking it and descended her mouth on it eagerly, still stroking Riley's wet shaft at the same time, eliciting approval from the guys at her sheer determination and focus on satisfying all of them. She was determined in some perverse way to be the best at whatever she did, and was eager to impress them. She would be a complete whore and their ultimate fantasy girl, she decided, and they would never forget her.

"Mmmm...you are a cock-slut, aren't you," Drake marveled, gripping both sides of her head and delivering several short, hard thrusts into her mouth.

Drake was thicker and larger than Riley, and Kendra's mouth stretched wide to accommodate him. His thrusts came rhythmically, in and out, pushing deep against the back of her throat. Then he would pull out and slap his wet shaft against her cheek as she gasped for air.

"Oh yeah," she encouraged them in a breathy, primal voice, "give me every single inch of that cock and use my dirty little mouth. I can handle all of it!"

Her hands began moving under the frothing layers of her wedding dress to rub her swollen clit. Her pussy was unbelievably slick and slippery with juices. Kendra's fingers quickly worked her clit as Zack pushed Drake aside for his turn in her mouth. They alternated like that over and over again, leaving Kendra's face wet with their efforts to fuck her mouth. In between, she found herself rolling between quick little orgasms, as turned on as she was by the spectacle of the delicious degradation she had so willing subjected herself to. Her hands were wet with juices and she pulled them out from under her wedding dress, sitting back on her heels and looking up at the guys coyly as she sucked her own juices from her fingers, her eyes wide with lust.

"Please fuck me," she begged. "I'm so wet right now."

Riley tilted up her chin, amazed and obviously on a power trip at how this perfect, blonde New York socialite had so quickly become undone, allowing them to defile her in her pristine fifth avenue wedding dress.

"Hmm... what do you think your fiancé would say if he could see you right now, Princess?"

"Ugh... I don't care."

"You wouldn't care if he saw his pretty little cheating whore of a bride on her hands and knees, begging to get used like a dirty slut? You sure about that?"

"Just fuck me," she demanded defiantly, her eyes narrowing at their attempts to tease and goad her into guilt. This was her night of fantasy fulfillment and nothing was going to stop her. She pushed the image of her smiling, doting fiancé from her mind and leaned back while pulling up the spill of white silks. They looked down at her as the hem of the dress slid slowly up the expanse of her tanned smooth thighs. Kendra teased them by moving her hips from side to side as her glistening pussy came into full view.