The Babes on Brentwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you want a piece of this, don't you?" she taunted. "So, take it."

Needing no further encouragement, Drake, the largest of the three, slid his hands under her arms lifting her up easily like a doll off a wedding cake. She clung to his muscular frame, squealing as she was quickly transported to the narrow cream-leather daybed by the side of the room. Drake sat back on it, laying down and keeping Kendra's body on top of his as she instinctively straddled him, feeling his enormous cock against her belly.

"If you want it, then you'd better ride it, Princess."

Kendra looked down at him, her breasts hanging freely as the corset of her gown stayed bunched around her waist, and tossed the length of her blonde hair over her shoulder. Her hand gripped his cock as she contemplated the sheer size of him. He had to be twice the size that Luke was. She could barely get her hand around it.

"You scared of it, Princess?" he grinned. "Let me help you out."

Before she could react, he'd seized her hips and lifted her up enough to reposition her so that she was sliding down onto his cock. Immediately impaled on the thick shaft, she sank down on it with a long guttural moan.

"Mmm... that's it, babydoll," he murmured, grabbing the length of her hair into one long ponytail behind her head and holding onto it, while he thrust his hips upward, fucking her tight hole with long hard strokes. "You like that pussy being stretched like that."

"Uhh... yesss..." Kendra heard herself moan. His cock felt like a thick rod driving into her, and she could feel the wet spasms around him in response, like a fiery heat that began to rocket through her. "Yes, I love it!"

His hands were clutching her hips, her entire wedding gown bunched around her waist and being crushed so that the skirt of the dress was as far up as possible. Zack and Riley watched from behind, enjoying the sight of her round, bronzed ass moving rhythmically up and down over his shaft. Kendra's hands pushed against his muscular chest, trying to position herself comfortably, as she felt the head of his cock bottom out against her cervix.

"Oh my god, you feel so fucking good," she gasped.

And he did.

There was something primal and wrong and perversely depraved yet so intoxicating about riding this stranger's monster cock in her perfect white bedroom, wearing her exquisite wedding dress with cum and saliva running from her pink lips down over her chin and into her sun-kissed cleavage. All the while two men with throbbing erections circled the scene completely focused, drug-like, on the special high that was Kendra Mercer, the defiled socialite bride. She smiled at both Zack and Riley who seemed to be enjoying the show immensely, and put a little extra sensuality in the way she undulated her body over Drake's hard, muscular form. Arching her back, she looked up at them from under the long sweep of her blonde bangs that were now damp with sweat and gave them a feral kind of grin.

"You like that?" she taunted. "You like watching my pussy milking his cock like that? Oh ye-ah, it feels so good getting filled up like this. I'll bet you guys are getting excited to take your turn."

Riley smiled dangerously, playfully grabbed a handful of her hair and leaned in close to her ear. "You've got more than one hole to be filled, don't you, Princess?"

Kendra felt her face flush, as odd as it seemed to feel any kind of anxiety or embarrassment while being pistoned up and down on a raging cock as she was.

"I don't do anal," she whispered reluctantly.

Unfazed, Riley leaned in closer to her and slid his hands over the soft round globes of her ass. "Come on, you've got to be kidding me." She felt his finger move in firm little circles around her tight hole and she drew in her breath uncertainly. "This hot little ass is made for fucking," he hissed into her ear, biting the lobe playfully. "And you've got three men to satisfy. You do want to wear that Slut Crown don't you, Princess? I think maybe you should reconsider..."

Kendra moaned softly as she felt his finger begin probing her ass while Drake's thrusts slowed to gentler bumps. Her mind was left spinning with a heady combination of desire and uncertainty. She remembered all the times Luke had begged her to be more adventurous and all the creative ways he'd tried to get her into trying anal sex. Did she dare? Did she really want to subject herself to the ultimate degradation and submission by allowing these complete strangers to fuck her at the same time like a cheap porn slut?

"Ughhh... I don't think I can..." but the rest of her words were cut off by Riley's mouth on hers, his tongue quickly silencing her protests as he sank the entire length of his finger into her asshole. The way he kissed her set her pussy on fire and she felt it begin to spasm around Drake's cock while her asshole clenched and unclenched around Riley's lubed finger. Encouraged by her reaction, he pushed two inside her, sliding them into her depths as her body relaxed and moved with the combined rhythm of their movements.

"See, does that feel good?" he murmured against her lips.

"Uh huh... yeah," she whispered back, her tongue sliding eagerly back into his mouth as he held a handful of her hair by the scalp to steady her face. She began to slowly ride Drake's cock as Riley's fingers sawed smoothly in and out of her ass.

"Do you want my cock in your ass?"

His words seemed to open a sexual flood in her that gave her a complete release of her inhibitions. Their damp foreheads pressed together, both breathing hard with expectation as he awaited her reply.

"Yes... fuck yes. I want you to fuck my ass, and fill me with cum," she choked out finally. There was no longer any sense of anything other than her own immediate pleasure in that moment. "Go on, I want you to fuck it."

Without hesitation, Riley was moving quickly behind her while her head hung with a kind of intoxicated submission. Her long strands of wet hair spilled over Drake's chest as she felt the skirt of her wedding dress being pushed further up around her waist to expose the soft curves of her ass. Moments later, she felt the slippery, well-lubed head of Riley's cock sliding over her tight hole. Imagine if Luke could see me now , she thought suddenly, fueling the filthy arousal of the moment as his cock began to penetrate her hole inch by inch.

She wanted it, she realized shamelessly, she had never felt so sexually raw and in tune with her body. The combination of her pussy being filled so completely by Drake's thick shaft, made her feel almost lightheaded as Riley's cock slowly sank into the depths of her ass. It pushed deeper and deeper, going slowly to accommodate her.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "I can't take any more..."

"Sure you can, Princess," Drake reassured her from below. "We'll do all the work. You just be a good little slut and enjoy the ride."

Kendra's hands clutched at his chest to steady herself as Drake and Riley began to gain momentum with a kind of perverse rhythm as they sawed in and out of her pussy and ass. She felt the combination of lube and her own juices making a wet slippery mess of her hot spots as the throbbing continued. The three of them were in a primal motion together, their grunts and groans combined with hers carrying loudly in the room until Kendra could hear her own high-pitched demands unexpectedly ringing out.

"Fuck me!!!"

She rolled through the orgasms as they increased the tempo of their thrusts, with wave after wave of intensity, making her almost feel like she was going to black out as the blood rushed to her head and rang in her ears.

"Oh my god... yesssssss." It was a long sob of abandon as she felt the gush of juices flooding from her pussy onto Drake's thighs and the daybed, and possibly even onto her wedding dress, but she didn't care.

In a sheer daze of hedonistic desire, while still being rocked by the sheer velocity of each thrust, she turned her face to the side and called Zack into action.

"Come over here and shove that cock into my mouth!" she begged.

Moments later, Zack was standing beside the daybed, getting in on the action, as his cock pushed past her shiny wet lips, fucking her mouth as she was pushed forward by the momentum of thrusts by the other men.

The guys were urged on by her demands as they moaned their approval at her complete transformation into an insatiable bride. She was clearly in the zone, willing and ready to indulge her darkest fantasies without holding anything back. Somewhere in the delicious sexual haze, Kendra felt like she was up and outside of herself, looking down on the scene unfolding as she willingly submitted to pleasing three eager cocks. The ultimate symbol of purity and fidelity, her white wedding dress, was left crushed and crumpled around her waist, being pushed aside by eager masculine flesh intent on feasting on the pleasures they could derive from her.

She was no longer Kendra Mercer, the perfect and privileged socialite fiancée; she was a depraved whore and a creature of sexual deviance. Her entire body vibrated with an over-stimulation of pleasures and perversions, lulling her into a heady state of lust, her eyes glazed over and half-lidded as she absorbed each thrust.

Drake came first, grunting loudly as he flooded her pussy with thick, hot streams of cum. She knew it must have been dripping mercilessly down his shaft and balls because Riley's momentum continued unfettered, as he continued to pound his cock into her ass. She lurched forward, trying to focus her attention on the slippery shaft moving back and forth between her lips. Her tongue swirled around Zack's rod, flicking against the sensitive underside of skin just below his swollen head. She could feel it pulsing in her mouth, and she knew he was close. Inspired, she pulled back, letting her lips momentarily slip from his cock as she urged him to come on her face. It was something that she never dreamed she would allow any man to do, but somehow it seemed befitting of the occasion.

Her mouth opened wide, her eyelids fluttering as she tilted her head up at him as he began to jerk his cock for the last few seconds before he let out a long moan of climax. She felt the first warm splash of cum hit her tongue and cheeks amidst his quick gasps as he finished emptying his load. Kendra swallowed the warm, salty spunk that had landed in her mouth, leisurely licking it off her lips.

She then turned her face to look over her shoulder at Riley who stared back at her, mid-thrust into her ass. He watched, spellbound, as cum dripped from her cheekbones and the corners of her pink lips. Kendra smiled at him, invitingly.

"Come for me," she urged him. "Fill my ass, Riley. I want you to."

Her words easily sent him over the edge, having consciously been working at holding back for this long. Riley dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her hips and succumbed to a hard climax. Kendra felt his cock pulsing in her ass as he delivered one last potent thrust. She moaned as hot warmth flooded her insides. He was still breathing heavily as his thrusts slowed. Her no-longer-virgin hole was now slick with cum.

With well-earned exhaustion, Kendra collapsed onto Drake's chest, trying to catch her breath.

Drake grabbed both sides of her cum stained face and held it inches from his. "You are one fucking Princess, you know that?"

"Uh huh," she said, caught somewhere between her freshly fucked euphoria and the beginning aftermath of reality and regret.

She felt the softening cocks slide out of her pussy and ass and slowly, she struggled to her feet with jelly-like legs, feeling the rivulets of cum and juices dripping quickly down the back of her legs and in between her thighs. The skirt of her wedding dress slithered to the floor in a rustle of crushed fabric.

"Abso-fuckin-lutely gorgeous," Riley promised her, kissing her flushed forehead as she smiled guiltily.

"So are we getting wedding invitations?"

"Hardly," she said with a wry grin, catching a glimpse of her disheveled reflection in the mirror. "But I'm sure you'll be on my mind. And..." Kendra added, lifting the hem of her skirt to reveal the wet patches of cum staining the inner fabric of the skirt. "You'll all surely be there in spirit."

It was official. The bride was glowing.

***

Riley whistled as he walked down the steps of the house on Brentwood Street, sharing one last laugh with the guys at the wild night they'd enjoyed. He didn't bother watching them drive away but instead, he made a quick turn and quickly walked down the narrow stairway leading to the basement apartment. He knocked twice but didn't have to wait long before his girlfriend, Cady, opened the door. The curvy, devious but altogether addictively sexy brunette lounged in the doorway in her tiny white shorts and low cut tank top. She was grinning at him wildly.

"You dirty boy, I think you enjoyed that more than you were supposed to," she said coyly.

He seized her waist playfully and dropped a kiss on her pouty lips, picking her up and setting her aside as she squealed in mock protest as he walked in.

"Come on now, babydoll," he reasoned with a grin. "I just wanted to make the audio recording as blackmail-worthy as I could. I should have figured you'd listen in to the whole thing on the phone, instead of just recording it though, you dirty little bitch. Besides, I'm sure you'll have your fun tomorrow night when you set your plans into motion with the groom."

She laughed, grabbing his hand and leading him inside with an overexcited wave of enthusiasm. "Luke will be an easy con, it was Kendra that I wasn't so sure about. I guess she's dirtier than I gave her credit for."

"Oh, I'll say," he said with a smirk.

"Blackmail simply shouldn't be this much fun, should it?" she giggled gleefully, "nor should the truly outstanding clarity you can get on an audio recording from a discreetly placed cell-phone dialed directly into mine."

"Did it turn out ok?"

"Perfect! I mean who needs photos or video recordings when you have audio like that? A little princess socialite begging three guys to fuck and use her like a whore bride the night before her own engagement party? It's priceless!"

"When do you plan on telling Kendra that she's been played?" Riley asked as he dropped down onto the well-worn sofa with exhaustion.

Cady crawled into his lap like a purring kitten, still amused by the twisted nature of her plans.

"Sometime next week I'll send her an email with a wav audio clip of her little gangbang recording and the number of my bank account so that she can wire the money directly. Clearly I'll have to do it before the real contractor shows up, right? Hmm... or maybe I should wait, just so I can imagine the terror in her eyes when Peter the landlord tells her that he hasn't even hired anyone yet." She gave a little trill of laughter. "Decisions, decisions..."

"Cruel... that's pretty fucking cruel when you think about it," he said, running his hands over her tiny waist and voluptuous hips as she straddled him and looked at him with a coquettish pout.

"Oh Riley, you almost make me feel guilty about the whole thing."

"You are a bit of a wicked bitch, you know that."

"More like a smart bitch."

"That too," he conceded, his fingers moving past the leg-band of her shorts to push up into her already wet pussy.

"Besides," Cady said with a soft sigh as his fingers found her clit, trying to fight against his deliberate attempts at distracting her. "It's fun to play games with the rich and privileged, isn't it? They're so used to getting their own way, they never seem to see it coming."

"Why do I get the feeling that this isn't just about the money?"

Cady smiled, feeling the hard bulge of his cock growing, making it obvious to her that it wasn't just about the money for him either.

"Maybe it's about getting even. Or maybe I just like the idea of having two living sex-toys that think they're better than us, at our total and complete mercy. Kendra and Luke have those perfect reputations to maintain at all costs, and they'll be willing to do absolutely anything to keep their dirty little secrets behind closed doors. Don't you love the idea of that too, Riley? Just imagine all the things we can make them do to keep us... completely satisfied."

He moaned his agreement as her hands found his throbbing shaft. Money, blackmail and sexual games were indeed as much of a turn-on as the diabolical sex kitten sitting in his lap.

"I can't wait to see the look on their faces," Cady said in a breathy whisper. Her tongue rimmed his ear and she left a little bite on the soft flesh of his neck like the pleasure-vampire that she was. "In a few weeks we'll have complete control over this house and access to both of their bank accounts. Then the real fun can begin."

__________________

Authors Note: To be concluded in the upcoming final chapter to this story trilogy called "Bitches, Babes and Blackmail" in August 2011. Stay tuned!