The Baby Maker Cometh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was jamming my cock into her cunt at lightning speed, HARD. I could feel the impending eruption. It started first from inside me, moving slowly down my shaft. I can feel it near the cock tip

"ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH," I roared.

Long white hot of ropes shot inside her cunt. She claimed I hit her cervix 5 times with my cum shot. She collapsed off my cock.

"Oh my gawd," She whimpered, "I'll never be the same again."

We both crawled under the covers and locked in an embrace. With our legs intertwined. I could feel my cum pouring out of her pussy. We slept for a good 2 hours and she woke me by kissing me and gently caressing and sucking on my cock. I was hard in matter of seconds.

"Take me again, Hunt. Again and Again and Again." She begged, "You can fuck me anytime you want."

With that, completely in sync and without saying a word, she rolled on her back and I moved on top and pushed my stiff cock back into her cunt. I started fucking her again and she wrapped her legs around my ass. Again slowly and deliberately at first, slide the cock slowly from the tip, down the shaft and slap the balls against the pussy. Faster and faster and soon the flesh slapping sounds were being heard in the parking lot again. I was cumming soon.

"AAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH," I jerked and shuddered as I lost my hot load in her pussy again.

I heard several people in the parking lot cheer and applaud, when I soaked her pussy for a third time. Having a crowd was thrilling and Debbie loved it too. I hit her cervix five more times. For those who are counting, that's 1.5 billion sperm I just unloaded into my lover.

12
  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

First story submitted, huh? Keep workin' at it. It'll get easier and better received. Cheers!

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
a few thoughts.

first off, if your such a stud why did you loose your cherry in collage. what couldnt get laid in high school. shocker. you sound like someone who was a virgin until they could buy beer..in the forth paragraph you said you and your girl were both down to your panties. WTF are you doing with panties on. stop jacking off to porn, get out of your parents basement, and get a fucking girlfriend you pansy.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The big balls....

His "big balls" made me remember the joke about the bull with big balls that every day jumped a barbed wire fence to go fuck a cow...He always said to the cow: Call me "Big Balls"!!! One day he missed the jump and the barbed wire cut his balls clean...When the cow said: Come here "Big balls" and fuck me, he just said: It's "No balls"...This guy if this is true, one day will find his "barbed wire" in a cheated husband...Then no comet will make his balls to grow again...

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
As soon as...

As soon as I read: "My addiction, you see, is that I crave to fuck women. My lust, however, is targeted at only married women. What's worse is that every married woman I've fucked, I've made pregnant."...I knew this was about a lonely man dreaming and bragging about himself...I also knew that it would be a strong 1*...All said...

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories