The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsTeacher
MsTeacher
607 Followers

"The nanny cam doesn't have sound. What did you say?" He asked as he ran a towel over his head to dry his hair. I couldn't even talk I was completely mesmerized by him.

"What?" I asked trying to snap myself out of it. He walked up to me and lifted my shirt off of me. He pulled my hips into him and I moaned

"You said something to me in the nanny cam. What did you say?" He was now pushing me closer to the bed. I finally snapped out of it. We probably only had a few minutes until his wife got home so I grabbed his hard cock and started to stroke it.

"I said that I wanted to feel you inside of me." I looked at him as I slowly sank to my knees. I pulled the towel off his waist and his cock pulsed in front of me. I continued to look up at him as I wrapped my hands around it and slid him into my mouth.

"Ughhh Fuck," He growled as I took him deeper and deeper into my mouth. I grabbed the back of his thighs and pumped his cock in and out of my throat. I let him slide almost out of my mouth and then all the way in again and again. We both heard the garage door opening.

"Shit." He said it calmly and picked up his towel. He walked toward the door and turned back around.

"Take your bra off." He said firmly. I obeyed letting it fall in front of me. I ran my hands over my tits and squeezed my nipples. I moaned and unbuttoned my jeans and let them slide down my legs. He grabbed his cock through his towel. He was dying to cum. I knew he needed it so bad and I was about to explode if he didn't fuck me soon.

"Don't wear any panties tonight." He walked out of the room as we heard the front door open.

I ran around with Bobby all day hoping to tire him out so he slept through the night. The Turner's came and they were predictably awful. Jessica was terrible, she was the snobby rich bitch I expected her to be. Her husband, Tony, was even worse. I guess you would think he was good looking, until he started talking. What made him worse was that he was a creep. He kept looking down my dress and "squeezing" past me so he could feel my ass against him. Shane looked like he was going to kill him.

Nancy so graciously allowed me to eat dinner with them and when they were finished I cleared the table and started on dishes. I heard Shane ask Tony if he drank scotch and said he would go get them a bottle. Shane came up behind me as I washed the dishes. He slid his hand across my chest and under my dress, cupping my tits. I arched my back trying to feel his cock against me. His other hand slid up my thigh and when he reached my pussy I moaned. He stopped and shushed me, then slowly rubbed my waxed pussy. I was dripping wet and he easily slid his finger into me. I was breathing heavily and almost came when he put his hand on my throat. He tilted my head back and whispered into my ear.

"You're so fucking tight. I need you so bad." He let me go and grabbed a bottle from the pantry.

Jessica and Nancy went to bed around 1:00 and I sat with Shane and Tony while they had a few more drinks. Tony was drunk and was starting to get a little crude. Shane decided it was time to head up and I assured them I would clean up. Shane came back down minutes later as I was wiping down the table. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him hard.

"No interruptions this time," he growled in my ear. He turned me around and picked me up onto the table. I spread my legs around him and started kissing him. We heard a door creek up stairs and he picked me up. He never stopped kissing me; nothing was going to stop him from having me this time. He took me to an office off of the living room. I took his shirt off as we kissed and he slid the straps of my dress down leaving me naked. He pushed me back toward the wall and squeezed my tits as he kissed me. I moaned and unbuttoned his shorts. He stepped out of them and turned me so I faced the wall. I pushed my hands against the wall sticking my ass out for him and he reached in front of me to grab my tits again.

"Don't. Move," he said seriously. He walked away from me and must have turned on a light. I looked over my shoulder to see him shut and lock the door as he slid his boxers off. He rubbed his cock as he walked back to me and I swayed my hips in anticipation. He positioned his cock so it was almost inside of me. With his other hand he grabbed my throat lightly and pulled my head back like he did in the kitchen. I moaned as he stroked the shaft of his cock and the head slightly separated my pussy lips.

"Your so wet. I think you want this as much as I do, don't you?" He moaned the words into my ear.

"I need it. I need you inside of me," I moaned back. He slid his hands to my waist and I arched my back even more. He slid the head of his cock into me and I moaned loudly. He lightly bit my shoulder and pushed into me all the way. I almost screamed. I had never been with a man before, boys from school but never a man. I had also never fucked a guy without a condom before. Shane was so big and he completely filled me up so I could feel every inch of him. He reached up and grabbed my tits as he moved in and out of me softly. I braced myself with my forearms and moaned as he squeezed my tits.

"Oh my God, Shane. You feel so good, you're going to make me cum baby," I was louder than I should have been but I couldn't help it and he didn't seem to care. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up and down on his cock fast and hard.

"Fuck, Morgan cum on my cock. You're so tight I want to feel your pussy squeeze around me." He bit my neck as he said it and I came hard. I was moaning and grinding against him. He grunted into my neck and I felt him tense up. I could actually feel him cum inside of me and it sent shocks through my body. My pussy pulsed around his cock drawing out every last drop from him.

When Shane pulled out of me, my legs buckled and he had to stop me from falling. He picked me up and carried me to a leather couch across the room. He put his boxers on and sat with me as he caught his breath.

"I've never cum like that before," I whimpered as I leaned against him. He pulled my head to his so I was facing him and kissed me.

"You're fucking incredible. Are you on the pill?" He asked. I must have looked really worried because he smiled and kissed me. He pulled me on top of him.

"That's ok baby," he said as I straddled him. I could feel that he was still hard. Six more days of this was going to be amazing.

MsTeacher
MsTeacher
607 Followers
12