All Comments on 'The Bachelor Party'

by Naomeri

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyover 20 years ago
Dick, dick, dick ,dick, dick

Hi, loved your story. Reminded me of that scene in Reservoir Dogs where they talk about the song 'like a virgin'. Tarantino has a line there that goes like: "Dick, dick, dick ,dick, dick". That 's a lot of dick.

The ending is good also, with the female character finding rest in the loving arms of the lesbian, afer the raw fuck deal she got from the guys.

Keep the stories cumming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
cum clean

i would love to have you at a paty. i love big women. i love to feel their thighs pressing around my ears as i suck their cunt. big women seem to sweat more when they fuck and i love to lick the sweat off theiur bodies and out of their cunts. i would have joyously licked yopu clean, sucking every drop of cum, yours and theirs, out of both of your holes. then, you could flush yourself clean by sitting on my face and pouringyour golden champagne down my throat. i know you would love that.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Okay...

I bow to the cum queen LOL

Damn, it's amazing she could walk after that!!!! ;-)

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaomeri@Naomeri
I enjoy reading other people's submissions on Literotica and was inspired to write my own. Thanks for all the comments everyone.