The Bachelorette Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart hurt, knowing that if he does this, she will never be with Jake again. She will never be normal or get married like she wanted. All of her dreams of a four bedroom house with a two car garage and a beautiful yard surrounded by a white picket fence were thoroughly ruined. They seemed silly now... "You speak of the wolf as if it's a separate entity." Sam spoke to fill the silence. She needed him to keep talking, so she could process this. She was Never going to be able to go back to Jake. Her life as she knew it was over. Nothing would change that, and she needed to focus to survive. Survival mode, nurse mode, she needed to compartmentalize and get all the facts that she could. Once she could breathe again, once she had some space, she could grieve for the life she had. She could cry for Jake, once she found her friends.

"It is and it isn't." Jack saw the emotions, all of them fighting within her, he could smell each one as they shifted. He saw her build up her wall and shove everything behind it. She was going to survive this, he knew. There was an inner strength to her that his wolf could sense. "My wolf is a part of me and I am a part of it. We are each individuals residing in the same body. While in human form I have the senses and instincts of the wolf, while in wolf form I have the ability to reason of a man. While in wolf form the wolf can talk to the man, and vice versa. We are the same yet we are not. Wolves are in tune with their inner beast, and their primal instincts, whereas the man has the ability to reason and the common knowledge of the era." He scrunched his nose and tilted his head, in an almost dog like way. "I don't think I explained that quite right."

"I understand I think." Sam looked at the now three empty plates of food and took the last of her juice. She set the cup down and looked out the window. Her thoughts were a jumbled mess. She could see Jake's smiling face, Jake down on one knee in the park proposing to her, Them out on a romantic dinner, them looking for a house, but none of it mattered. She was stuck in a situation where she didn't know the outcome. She would lose everything that she had come to love. It was that or lose her life. She knew her time wasn't up yet and she refused to go out that way.She tucked that all back behind the wall and then looked back up at Jack. "When are you going to do this?"

Jack looked at the small beauty before him. She was pale and scared, but she was beautiful all the same. Her hair fell in soft, dark, waves outlining the soft angles of her face. Her nose was slightly curved and her lush lips were tilted up at the corners giving the slightest impression of a smile. She was sitting down now, but when she was standing she came to just below his shoulders putting her at around 5' 6". She wasn't fat by any means, but she wasn't pencil thin either. She had just the right amount of meat on her bones to give her a full figure."Do you want the drug or no? If you want it, I will give it to you now, and it will take effect anywhere from now to the hour, so I would give it to you and return in an hour."

Sam bit her lip and looked to be in thought. "I want it, I think." Not normally one for drugs, she figured that in this case, it is better to be safe than sorry. From the screams in the hall she could tell things were painful without it, and she did not want to scream. He nodded and walked over to the table and picked up his jacket on the opposite chair. Inside one of the pockets he pulled a small vial of amber liquid. He swished it around once then turned to her.

"Drink this quickly, and chase it with some water." He walked to the bathroom and rinsed and filled her OJ glass with water. "Here. Forewarned, it doesn't have the best taste, and it works better on full stomach." Jack hesitated a moment before he kissed the top of her head and exited the door with just a quick backwards glance.

Sam sat there for a few moments, and then uncorked the vial. She downed it fast, like a shot and grimaced as the after taste burned her mouth. She gulped at the water and went to sit on the bed, but the trunk at the end of the bed caught her attention. She opened the lid and gasped at the items inside. It seemed like there was a variety of assorted sexual toys inside the chest. She blushed heartily and closed the lid. She opened the drawer of the nightstand and saw a bunch of bottles of lubricant, and quickly closed the drawer. All of a sudden she got a strange feeling, almost like a cramp, in her abdomen and ran to the bathroom. She stood there in the bathroom for a moment contemplating if she should go, before she thought better of it. Sam washed her hands and splashed some water on her face to cool her thoughts before stepping back into the bedroom.

Once she could see the bed, a strange sensation washed over her. A low pulsing heat started to expand from her stomach.Once the first wave coursed through her body she sat on the bed. The instant her bottom touched the silky soft sheets a wave of arousal hit her hard. She collapsed onto the bed as wave after wave of arousal made her body clench. She could feel her feminine core weep with her juices, and started to sob. The intense arousal centered at her womb, with smaller epicenters over her nipples.

Ripping open the robe and letting it fall open in the bed, tentatively she rubbed one sore nipple and gasped at the sensation. Her body arched off the bed as she grasped the tiny nub between her fingers. Her mind swam, trying to come up with a way to help ease her body of the arousal. She thought of the chest , and slithered down to open it. She picked a plain looking toy from inside the box, and immediately wanted to suck on it. She put it in her mouth as she rubbed her nipple and almost came from the pleasurable sensations. She noticed that the toy she chose was a vibrator, so she turned the bottom and ran it slowly along her nipple and moaned aloud.

The sound must have alerted Jack because in moments the door was open and he was stepping inside. He looked over to the table first where he last saw her, but then his gaze shifted to the bed and his eyes opened wide taking in the sight of her sprawled across the bed with the purple vibrator teasing her nipple. She moaned deeply and started to slide the toy across to the other nipple. "Sam?" Jack's deep voice stalled her momentarily. She looked up at him, her eyes glazed over with lust.

"Oh... god.... Jacques... please." She moaned his name as the toy came in contact with her nipple. She lurched up on the bed and her legs fell open.

Jack was hard the moment he heard his name moaned off of her lips, and as the smell of her arousal hit his sensitive nose, his wolf almost surfaced with the need to take her. He disrobed quickly and climbed onto the bed at her feet. His gaze hungrily took in her lush breasts, and slid up to her face lost in pleasure. His gaze traveled back down her body, and watched as she played with her nipples, then tailed down to her feminine core open to him. "Jacques, touch me please." At her words, his eyes shot to her face checking for permission and found a woman lost in lust.

Jack slid his palms up her leg and lifted her foot to his mouth. She moaned at the contact of his calloused hands against her silky flesh, but when he brought her big toe into his mouth, she couldn't stop the shudder of pure ecstasy that wracked her body. Her low throaty moans were stirring him on, and he continued his sexual assault on her foot, licking and nibbling on each toe, then down to the arch and finally the heel and ankle. As he tortured her foot, his hands slowly moved up and down her leg, causing goosebumps to break out on her arms and legs.

Sam stared at the top of Jack's head and watched as his kisses started up her leg to her knee. She moaned and jerked as his knuckles brushed her outer lips. "Please Jacques." She moaned wanting him to move faster, to help state the monstrous arousal coursing through her body. She needed release and knew that Jack could help her achieve it if he would only move. His warm hand skipped over her core, and trailed up her stomach to her navel. Sam uttered a deep moan as his fingers came to rest under her breasts.

Jack looked up at the woman writhing beneath him. Now the purple toy she pulled out of the box was in her mouth as she stared at him. He gulped some air before lowering his head to her core and brushing a lick across her outer lips. The moan that was ripped from her throat was deep as she shoved her pelvis up to his face for more contact. Jack obliged and started lapping at her juices with gusto. Sam came when his tongue entered her folds and found her sensitive clit. Her body jerked off the bed and she made a strangled noise. Jack looked up as if he did something wrong to see Sam biting her lip. "Sam?"

Sam heard him, but she sat up on her knees and pushed Jack down onto the bed. The arousal in her body was almost painful, and she wanted to get Jack right there with her. She ran her hands down his torso and scraped her nails against his manhood. Jack growled with pleasure as she fondled him, and watched as she lowered her head to his nipple. Jack knew that female nipples were sensitive, and that they liked having them played with, but he never knew that the male nipple could be just as much. Her tongue swirled around it, and she took his nipple into her mouth, gently squeezing it against her teeth. Jack arched his torso off the bed in order to keep his nipple closer to her mouth.

Sam smiled at his reaction and let his nipple go. Jack growled at the loss of sensation and opened his eyes only to close them again as she took the tip of his cock into her mouth. Jack knew she was teasing him, and also knew that he might not last very long if she kept that up. He groaned as she took most of him into her mouth and slowly slid back to the tip. "Sam." he grumbled, "If you keep that up, I won't be able to," Jack groaned again as she took him deeper.

Sam moaned with him in her mouth, knowing that he was on edge, same as she. The feel of his thick cock pressing into the back of her mouth felt wonderful. She slid him out of her mouth with an audible pop, and kissed the tip before crawling up his body. Her hips now centered over his throbbing flesh, she looked down at him, and held his gaze as she grabbed his cock and aimed it at her entrance. As the tip eased its way inside both of them sighed with relief. Sam slid down inch by inch, until all of his nine inches was buried deep within her core.

Jack knew she needed to let her body adjust to his size before he jerked his hips and pounded into her ruthlessly, but the wait was killing him. Sam could feel his cock pulse in time with his heartbeat, and knew that her waiting was driving him wild. She leaned down and nibbled on his ear, and trailed her nibbles down the side of his neck. He growled then, loving the shivers she was causing through his body. She stopped her torture and looked at his face, seeing the passion swirling inside his eyes. "Take me" she whispered as she bent just a bit further and kissed him.

Jack heard her whisper and the wolf inside of him went wild. The wolf knew that this was not their mate, but she was in heat and the wolf wanted her. Jack thrust his hips into her hard, and flipped them over, so that he was on top. His hips hammered into her, causing her to moan into his lips. He wrapped her legs around his hips as his tongue dueled with hers, and set a fast rhythm.

Sam came as his pace increased, and she pushed back onto his throbbing erection. Jack released her lips and nibbled on her ear. "Scream for me Sam." his deep voice resonated in her ear, and she came again, obliging him with a small scream. He chuckled. "Good girl" and started to nibble down her neck. She moaned with the contact of his teeth against the flesh of her neck. Jack knew he was close, and that he was going to shift. He pulled out of Sam and she whimpered. He flipped her over onto her hands and knees and pushed her face down into the pillow.

Sam arched her back in this new position and slid her arms down to play with her sensitive nipples. Jack took in her sight and smiled a very wolfish grin before plunging his cock back into her sweetness. The new angle made her moan with every thrust, and push back against him. As she came again, jack knew he couldn't hold off shifting, and allowed his wolf to come forward. The fur broke out across his skin and his cock elongated and widened inside her. Sam felt the shift and moaned deeply, turning her head to see the hybrid wolf towering over her and taking her.

Jack saw the hungry look in her eyes and sped up his thrusts, his knot forming at the base of his cock. He knew she could feel it, and smiled as she pressed harder against him trying to lodge it deep within her. He pushed forward more until it was seated. She came then, and he knew he was lost. He pressed as fast and as deep as he could riding the waves of her orgasm until his own surfaced and bubbled over. As he came he bit down onto her shoulder and she came again, milking the cum from his cock. He growled as the taste of her blood coated his tongue and she screamed out his name.

Jack let go of her shoulder and laid them down on their sides. He laid his head back on the pillows and pulled her upper body closer to his. "Jacques, I'm still so hot." She whined, and tweaked her nipples again.

"Yes, Sam, it will be that way for a bit longer, it helps with the shift." He was trying to regain his breath as she pushed back against him.

"You're still hard Jacques." She moaned at the feel of him still inside her and clenched her walls around him.

"Ahh, I pinned you Sam. My knot is inside you, and I, ahh, can't pull out until it recedes." Jack grabbed her hips in an attempt to stop her movements but found himself pulling her onto him. He flipped them again so she was riding him, and let her do with him what she pleased.

Sam set a slow pace as she rode him. Jack held onto her hips, and smiled as he noticed small sprouts of light brown fur were breaking out along her back. "Do you feel her Sam?" He whispered, watching the transformation above him. "Close your eyes and see your wolf Sam, she wants to come out and play." He jerked his hips into her and heard her moan.

She did as she was told and closed her eyes. She tried to breathe, but the sensations running through her body were making it hard. In her mind's eye she could she a petite brown wolf, sitting there watching her. She walked up to it and patted its head, and got a lick against her palm. "You want to come out and join us?" Sam asked the wolf, and the wolf tilted its head and stood and walked forward. Sam could feel it then, the wolf taking over. Under her, she could feel Jack shifting back into his hybrid form, as the fur coated her body. He pushed her back on all fours and slammed into her. Sam came around his cock, again and put her head back and howled her release. Soon Jack's quick thrusts became too much and he came, howling his release also.

"Welcome to my world Sam. Sleep now." He murmured against the back of her fur covered neck and settled them, on their sides, under the blankets.