The Bachelorette Party

Story Info
Bride went too far.
4.9k words
4.2
209.7k
167
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers

Thank you Candace for the editing.

*

Georgetown, Kentucky.

Mike Bradford was the happiest man walking this earth. In ten days he would marry Angela Wilson, his sweetheart, the love of his life, the woman with whom he would respect his vows and promises till death do them part.

Angela's bridesmaids would be her three best friends Betty, Christine and Dolly. The four were always referred as the ABCD's. Mike and Angela met during the wedding of his friend Paul to Betty. He was the best man and she was one of the bridesmaids. They exchanged their phone numbers and soon started dating. A year later, both decided to tie the knot. Christine was living with her boyfriend Ron for a couple of months and she was waiting eagerly the day Ron would propose. Dolly, on the other hand, was changing boyfriends every six months. For the time being she was with Al.

Mike's mom, Mary, never liked Angela. He knew about it and thought that with time everything would be ok. He considered it a certain type of jealousy that some mothers had against their daughters- in-law, thinking that they were stealing their sons away. And Mike was the only child. His father Josh was different. On the first day he brought Angela to his parents, Josh had told him. "Son, you made a choice, you took a decision, now you'll have to bear the responsibilities."

Angela's parents, Peter and Julie, blessed the relationship since the beginning. Peter liked Mike the first time they met. Julie was a bit protective over her daughter, always looking for the best things for her. She asked Mike to buy a house because her daughter could not live in a rented one. Mike said that they would stay in his apartment and would buy a house, once they could start a family.

Like for Betty's bachelorette party, only the four friends would celebrate Angela's party. It would be held one week before the lovers exchanged their vows. The location was kept a secret.

"Hi Mike," Betty greeted Mike at the door. "Come in, Paul is in the bathroom. Have a seat."

"Just want to go over a few things with him."

"Don't stress yourself Mike, everything will be fine. I know how you are feeling these days, but take it easy," Betty encouraged him.

"I know, but I don't want a last-minute issue on my wedding day." Mike replied.

"We will be there to solve it, if ever there is one. Don't worry. "

Betty's cell phone rang. "I need to take this call," she stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Paul will be out any minute." Mike could still hear the running water.

Alone after five minutes, Mike walked to the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water. He could see Betty on the patio; she was still on the phone with her back facing him. He filled a glass and wanted to go outside for some fresh air. When he arrived at the back-sliding door which was half opened, he could hear Betty talking even if she was speaking softly, almost whispering.

"No, no, no." She was a bit irritated. "Why can't you understand that we can't afford three guys?"

Mike stood still and frowned.

"Their fees start when they leave Louisville. Don't forget that we'll also need to pay for their trip charge to Elmer Davis and back."

Mike leant against the wall, trying not to be seen.

"With the rent of the cottage, booze and food, we can't spend that much. Don't forget that only three of us are sharing all the cost. We can't let Angela contribute a single cent, it's her party. Two guys are enough. I'll do all the shopping on Saturday morning."

"Cottage, Elmer Davis Lake, guys from Louisville?" Mike almost fainted.

"We will all drive in my SUV, it's better. Ok I need to go now. Mike is here to meet Paul."

Mike immediately put his glass in the sink and rushed to the living room. Seconds later Paul walked down the stairs.

Back to his apartment, Mike thanked himself for having been able to keep his cool in front of Betty. He knew she was talking about the bachelorette party. It would be one girl's night. He was wondering who the two guys were and what would be their roles. The girls would rent a cottage by Elmer Davis Lake, north of Georgetown. And the two guys would come from Louisville. He closed his eyes for five minutes, working it out in his brain. When he opened them, he knew what he had to do. He took his laptop, logged in and searched for a tracking GPS device. He went through all types that were available and decided on the right one with all the features he was looking for. He purchased one on line with express delivery.

Mike's phone rang. "Hello," he said, recognizing Angela's number.

"Honey." Angela's voice was sweet. "Everything ok?"

"Yes, sure. Why are you asking?"

"The way you said 'hello'."

"I have been a little bit stressed these last few days."

"You shouldn't be. Betty called and told me how worried you looked today."

"I am, Angela. I am."

"You are not planning to run off at the last minute?" Angela joked.

"I love you too much to do such thing."

"I know, honey. And I love you as much as you love me."

"Angela, we've been exclusive since we started dating and I'll keep my vows and promises we'll make in ten days. You are and will be my only woman till I die."

"Darling, of course I expect you to be a one-woman man. We have been exclusive and I'll keep my vows and promises too."

"I trust you Angela."

"Honey, is there something wrong? I get the feeling that ..."

"Everything's ok," Mike cut her off. "It's that we are taking a huge step in our life, it's a great decision. Our future depends on it. Building a relationship and having a future together is like building a house. If the base is not solid, it will collapse. The base here is love, trust, fidelity, communication, truth, caring for each other and above all, respect."

"Why are you telling me all of this, Mike? Do you have any doubts? Don't you trust me?"

"I already told you that I trust you. I only wanted you to know what I expect in our relationship as a married couple."

"We will be the perfect couple, Mike. We are a match made in heaven."

"I have a few things to do, I'll call you later."

"Yes sweetheart, I love you."

"Bye." Mike hung up.

As soon as Angela hung up, she knew there was something wrong with Mike. He didn't reply with "I love you too" as he used to. His voice was different than normal. Her phone rang, it was Betty.

"Hi my angel," Betty greeted.

"Hey. Just talked to Mike, I get the impression that there is something upsetting him."

"Don't you worry. It's premarital anxiety. Everything will be ok once he's between your legs during your honeymoon."

"Hope you are right."

"I am." Betty emphasized. "Now let's talk about this Saturday. We'll all ride in my SUV ..."

Friday evening Mike parked quietly on the street and walked to Paul's house. Betty's SUV was in the driveway. He looked around and then slid under the vehicle. The GPS was in a small leather bag which he fixed to the frame of the car with two cable ties. He then pulled on it to ensure that it was well secured. Once satisfied, he made his way to his car and drove away.

Saturday morning, Mike was parked two blocks from Paul's house. His eyes were fixed on his android phone. Suddenly the small dot started moving. He started his car and followed her with a reasonable amount of distance between them. She stopped first at a grocery store, then drove to a liquor store, then to pick up Christine and Dolly.

When Mike followed Betty to her place, he was satisfied with the GPS. Once in his apartment, he called Paul to know the time Betty was leaving in the afternoon.

"Why are you asking? Do you want to follow her?" Paul laughed over the phone.

"No, I was thinking coming to your place and watching a DVD, drink some beer and order some Chinese food."

"I like this idea. Wait, let me check with Betty." After a pause, "She'll be leaving around four."

"Ok, if nothing comes up, I'll be at your place around five."

"Anytime, bro."

At four, Mike was parked in the same spot like in that morning. Fifteen minutes later he put the engine on and followed Betty's SUV in the distance. She picked up Christine first, then Dolly and finally Angela. When she hit route 227, Mike left a gap of 500 meters between the vehicles.

When Mike saw the spot not moving, he knew they had reached their destination. He parked on the shoulder and waited. He called Paul, letting him know that something had come up and would not be able to come to his place as planned. At dusk, he started his car and drove slowly. He passed the cottage and could see Betty's SUV parked in the yard. The cottage was in the middle of a large plot of land on the waterfront and with trees on both sides. He parked his car in the woods some hundred meters away. He took his bag, in which he had already packed what he would need. He walked to the cottage and hid behind a large tree. From where he was, he could see the four friends, all in bikinis, having a barbeque party by the lake. They were drinking wine. He could hardly hear them and did not want to take the risk to approach any closer.

After about one hour, it was dark. Mike was tired of standing and watching the four women partying. Suddenly he saw Betty grab her cell phone, then she yelled to the others, "They'll be here in fifteen minutes." They were all super excited. They quickly put the fire out, brought all bottles and food inside and they pulled all the curtains closed. Mike swore, he would not see what would be happening inside. Then he heard the screeching sound of tires. A Honda had just turned into the yard and parked next to the SUV. Two men climbed out with a CD player. Mike frowned when he saw them dressed in long overcoats.

Betty opened the front door, hugged the two guys, brought them inside and locked the door. Mike quietly sneaked up to the cottage and came to a window. The curtain was fully drawn and he could not peep inside. He tried another window, no luck. He quietly walked to the back by the lake and tried the sliding door, it opened. "They were in a hurry and very excited that they forgot to lock the backdoor," he thought. The cottage ground floor consisted of a living, dining and kitchen without any separation. He slid the door open a few inches and placed his camera, connected to a small power bank, on the floor. From where Mike was, he could see what was happening in the living. He was in the dark and nobody could see him from the living room unless he made a noise. All four women were sitting on a couch next to each other.

One of the men switched on the CD player and immediately the music roared in the cottage. They removed their coats and threw them away while moving their bodies with the rhythm of the music. They were wearing only a g-string. The girls cheered with excitement.

"Two strippers," Mike murmured with anger.

The men started to dance with the music and approached them while shaking their hips back and forth, in an erotic motion. Betty tried to touch one on the guys, he swiftly avoided her. The women booed the guys. They repeated the same gesture again and again; not letting the girls touch them, teasing them. The four friends were becoming crazy and super excited.

After thirty minutes of dancing, they pulled down their g-strings and their cocks sprang out. The girls' eyes glowed. The stripers started to slap the girls' cheeks with their cocks.

"Who is the chosen one?" One striper asked. The three friends pointed towards Angela.

"Won't you say hello to my friend?" He asked Angela.

"Hello," she giggled.

"Won't you kiss him, now that you are his friend?"

"Kiss. Kiss. Kiss." Angela's friends chanted.

Angela bent forward and kissed the tip of the cock.

"Take it in your mouth," Betty encouraged her while pushing her head forward. Angela opened her mouth and the cock slid in. Betty held Angela's head and moved it back and front.

Mike was full of anger, he wanted to rush inside and stop the nonsense. But he decided to see where his future wife would go with the stripers.

"I need to say hello to the other friend," Betty said while releasing Angela's head. The latter continued to suck. Betty took the whole cock of the other stripper in her mouth. Ten minutes later it was Christine and Dolly's turn to suck the cocks. Soon afterwards they were all naked. The four friends knelt on the couch and leaned against its back. Angela was the first one to be penetrated. And the others were fucked in turn. The two men changed pussy after several strokes. They moaned and kept asking for more. After ramming the pussies for quite some time, one stripper ran behind Angela and pushed his cock deep into her and released a load of cum while he growled. As soon as he removed his cock, the other one imitated him and came inside her pussy.

Mike knew that he was not going to marry that bitch. He left his camera on the floor and quietly sneaked to the front where the vehicles were parked. He removed a pair of pliers from his bag and scratched the word ASSHOLES on the trunk of the car. He then took a screw driver and punctured the two rear tires.

"The scumbags won't notice it now, but they'll get a surprise mid-way to Louisville." Mike thought with a smile.

He immediately returned to the back of the cottage. The two men had put their coats on and took their money from Betty. They left after deeply kissing all four women. They climbed into the car and drove away without noticing the tires. Betty closed the front door and turned towards her friends, "We should do this regularly." The other three nodded in cheers.

"Once a month girls' night out, maybe?" Angela suggested.

"Good thinking," Christine answered. They all laughed.

"We still have the night ahead and lots of booze, let's drink." Betty shouted with joy.

Mike had enough. He took his camera and closed the backdoor. He felt beaten, he wanted to cry, and he had trusted her. He took his courage and walked in the dark to the SUV and slid under. With the pliers, he cut the cable ties and removed the GPS. He deflated all four tires and walked like a broken man to his car.

On the following day, Sunday, at around noon Mike arrived at Paul's place.

"What's going on? I could feel something was not right from your phone call." Mike appeared to be worried.

"Betty should have been here by ten. She's not taking my call. I'm getting her voice mail." Paul said.

"Have you tried the others? Let me try Angela," Mike keyed the speed dial. "Nothing."

"Try Christine's and Dolly's." Paul said.

Mike called both girls, none picked up the phone.

"Have you sent her a message?'

"Of course," replied a worried Paul. "What if something happened to them?"

Mike took his phone and typed "With Paul. He's worried. Betty supposed 2 b here @ 10. Call me." He clicked send. "Let's wait for Angela to call me."

Paul took two beer cans from the fridge and gave one to Mike.

After half an hour there was still no response from Angela. Mike, with anger, typed "If you don't call me NOW, I'm breaking it off."

"Sometimes we should take the bull by the horns!" Mike blinked at Paul. Immediately his phone rang.

"Are you out of your mind?" Angela yelled over the phone.

"Paul and I are out of our mind right now. None of you took your phone, no one replied to our messages." Mike yelled back.

"Don't ..."

"Where are you?" Mike cut her in.

"We had a flat tire, we called the road service assistance and they'll be here soon."

"Where are you?" Mike yelled.

"You don't need to worry, it's only a flat tire."

"I'll ask for the last time, where are you?"

"Please calm down," Paul whispered.

"We are at a cottage by Elmer Davis Lake."

"Tell Betty to take her phone, Paul is calling her."

Paul immediately dialed his wife and stepped a few feet away to talk to her.

"Now you tell me why no one answered their phones when Paul called?"

"We didn't want to worry him about the tires."

"In fact, you worried us by not taking the phones. Call off the road assistance, we are coming and will fix the spare tire. Where are you exactly?"

"It's just that," Angela hesitated, "we have four flat tires."

"What?" Mike was good at acting. "How could this happen?"

"We don't know."

"Then you better wait for road assistance." Mike eyed Paul. "Paul and I are driving to Louisville to have some fun."

"What? What type of fun?"

Mike hung up without answering Angela. "Call Ron and Al, and see if they are interested in a boys' evening out?" Mike blinked an eye to Paul.

The four guys drove to Louisville that evening and had a blast. They had dinner, went to an adult club watching some pole dancing done by naked women then ended up in a bar. It was hard for Mike to stay cool.

During their last drink before they hit the road, Mike raised his glass. "Ok friends, I've a suggestion."

"We are listening." The three others said simultaneously.

"We won't have sex with our other halves till my honeymoon."

"But why?" Paul asked.

"Just to teach them that we are the men. And we are in control."

"I agree," Ron cheered.

"I second the motion, this is a good idea," rambled a drunken Al.

"If everyone agrees, I won't say no." Paul smiled.

"Let's hope each one of us will keep his word." Mike stated.

"We will." The three friends shouted at the same time.

"And no one should spill the beans about what we did today." Mike emphasized

The following day Angela called Mike and she wanted to know where he was and what he did with his friends the night before. The only thing she knew from Betty, was that Paul came home late and drunk, and went to sleep in the spare bedroom. "The others have not said anything, or else the girls would have already known." Mike thought.

"See Angela, I don't know where all of you were during your party and what you did. Why do you want to know about us?"

"I told you, we were at a cottage. We drank, ate, danced and exchanged some naughty stories."

"You told me you were at the cottage after your party and after several unanswered phone calls. We too, we drank, ate, danced and exchanged some naughty stories."

"Oh, that's all?"

"What do you think? We went out to fuck the whole town?" Mike was aggressive. "I need to calm down," he thought.

"No, I didn't mean such things. I know you won't do that."

"You're right. I would never do such things. We're exclusive, aren't we?"

"Yes ... yes, of course we are." Mike could notice fear in Angela's voice.

"One important thing, according to family tradition, we should not have any contact till we meet in the church."

"What?"

"Yes Angela, I would like to respect it. Hope you'll understand."

"Yes darling, I understand."

"Good, see you at the altar."

Angela was still shocked when Mike hung up with a click sound. He was cold, no more 'darling', 'sweetheart', 'honey', 'I love you'.

"It could be the pre-marital anxiety." Angela told herself.

Mike stood at the altar with the priest behind him. Paul, Ron and Al as groomsmen and Betty, Christine and Dolly as bridesmaids stood on either side. The church was packed with guests. The wedding march was being played and Peter walked his daughter Angela down the aisle. She really looked like an angel in her wedding dress.

"Dearly beloved," the priest started the ceremony. "We are gathered here today..."

"Excuse me father," Mike cut him off. "Before you begin, I have a few things to say. It won't be long."

Everyone was taken aback, their eyes on Mike.

"It's not a common procedure, son," the priest said. "But if you won't take long, go ahead."

"Thank you, father," Mike smiled at the priest and then at Angela.

"What are you going to say?" Angela whispered to Mike.

"Don't worry," Mike whispered back and turned towards the guests. "The first time I met Angela was here, in this church more than a year ago. For me it was love at first sight. When Paul told me that she was single with no boyfriend, my mission was to conquer her heart. And I succeeded. We dated for a year till I asked her to be my wife. And you all know her answer."

plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers
12