The Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone laughed. The priest shook his head with a smile.

"I love you," Angela whispered. Mike nodded.

"When we started dating, we made the promise to be exclusive. I kept my promise. Today our wedding vows will contain these three words 'Forsaking All Others'."

"Honey, where are you going with this?" Angela was a bit worried.

" 'Forsaking All Others' does not mean someone having the intention to cheat after being married." Mike yelled.

Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what was going on. Angela and her three friends stood with a look of fear on their faces. Paul frowned at Mike.

"One hour ago, I got a call," Mike lied. "It was a private number and a woman's voice recommended that I go watch a video on line, she gave me the link which I am going to forward to you." Mike removed his cell phone and started sending text messages.

"I'm sending it to you too, father." Mike turned to the priest.

"What is he talking about?" Betty asked Angela.

"What video?" Dolly asked.

"I don't know," Angela cried.

"Those of you who didn't receive my text, you can turn to someone who is watching it," Mike added.

The guests made small groups. Paul, Ron and Al had their eyes fixed on their screen. Betty, Christine and Dolly clung to Angela.

"This is a video from Angela's bachelorette party." Mike turned towards ABCD's. The four stood there frozen. "And listen to how they intend to have such a party once a month."

"I knew she was a bitch," Mary shouted. Josh held his wife's arm and shook his head at her.

There was a sudden uproar.

"Whore!" Paul yelled at Betty. "Don't come home today. I'm throwing all your things on the street. Take your ass wherever you want. I'm divorcing you."

Betty started to cry. "I love you."

"All of you had unprotected sex. I don't know what types of diseases all of you are carrying right now." Paul stormed back.

"Children, please calm down. You're in the house of God. Please respect that." The priest tried his best to calm the situation.

Julie turned towards Mary with a fierce look, "My daughter is not a bitch."

"Then she should be a slut." A voice from the back shouted.

"I would like to dig Betty's ass." Another voice said.

"Please, you are in a church." The priest pleaded over the cacophony going on in the church.

Mike sensed that Paul would get aggressive; he herded his three friends away towards the entrance.

"It was not my idea Paul. You should believe me." Betty tried hard to explain.

"What?" Christine and Dolly lashed out together.

"Have you forgotten you were the one who organized your own bachelorette party?" Christine spat.

"The following day I had to buy you the 'Morning After Pill'" Dolly shouted.

"Please Mike, it was a mistake. Don't leave me. Please. I love you." Angela begged.

"A mistake which has been planned for days, or even weeks." Mike yelled.

"Don't listen to this bitch, Mike." Mary said.

"Listen to your mom, son." Josh added.

"Say something, Peter," Julie was irritated.

"What do you want me to say? If I was in Mike's place. I would slap Angela before leaving her at the altar." Peter replied, grinding his teeth. He then stood up and walked towards Mike. "I'm sorry, son. Really sorry." He then walked out of the church, drying his tears.

Ron removed a ring and showed it to Christine, shook his head and put it back in his pocket. Christine knelt down and cried.

Mike removed two airplane tickets and handed them to his father. "I've changed the names to yours and mom. I've already instructed the driver of the limo. He will take both of you home; take your passports and a suitcase. He'll then drive both of you to the airport. You will like the Seychelles."

"But son, you should not."

"Both of you badly need a vacation. Enjoy!"

"What are you going to do?" Mary asked, anxiously.

"We are going to celebrate our singlehood." Paul intervened.

Like teenagers, the four men ran outside and rushed to Paul's car.

Everyone started to walk out of the church, leaving the four friends and Julie behind.

"I will have to make my report with the evidence I have." The priest told the women. "I truly hope to see all of you in confession." He turned back and walked away.

"Come on darling, let's go." Julie took Angela's arm. "You'll certainly find someone better."

"He's the best I ever met." Angela sighed.

"Can I come to your place, till I sort things out?" Betty asked Christine and Dolly.

"No way, after you tried to backstab us."

Angela turned towards the three women. "Do like me, leave this town. It's so humiliating that I won't be able to face the people here." She mopped her eyes and accompanied her mother to the exit.

THREE YEARS LATER

San Jose, California.

In a little church in the suburb of the city, a groom was standing at the altar, waiting for the bride to

walk down the aisle. Suddenly two young tattooed men, with piercings everywhere, invaded the building and distributed flyers to all the guests. The sudden "attack" caused all of the guests to be bewildered. One of the men ran to the groom and handed him a flyer.

"She is a good cocksucker." He laughed and ran away. Both left the church, yelling insanity towards the

bride. The groom looked at the pictures on the flyer and read a website address. He glanced at the

guests. They were all on their cellphones. He removed his.

Mike's phone rang. He did not recognize the number.

"Why did you do this to me? Why?" sobbed Angela.

"Angela? Is it you? What happened? What are you talking about?"

"You know well what I'm talking about."

"I really don't know what's going on. You tell me."

"You have destroyed my wedding. This is what you did. It's your revenge on me."

"I'm sorry for what happened to you. I don't even know where you went after you left Georgetown."

"To whom are you talking to, darling?" Angela could hear a feminine voice in the background.

"Listen, I just arrived from my second honeymoon. We were in the Seychelles this time. Remember

Seychelles? I've not yet opened my suitcase."

"Who is that?" Angela could hear the female voice again but irritated this time.

"It's Angela, my ex."

"Oh! The bitch. What does the porno star want?"

"I don't know, she's crying. Something with her wedding I think." Mike replied to his wife.

"It's good for her. Honey, will you have your phone number changed please."

Angela just hung up, buried her face in the pillow and continued to cry.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Tacoma, Washington.

Mike pulled his rented car in the parking lot of a mall, opposite a church where a wedding ceremony

would soon be celebrated. He sipped on his coffee and observed the entrance of the building. He was

against this idea at the beginning but had to surrender to Paul's continuous persuasion attempts. He was keeping close tabs on Angela and Betty. He was the one responsible for Angela's wedding. He flew to San Jose and organized everything. He had some pictures taken from the famous bachelorette party video and had them printed with the website address. Now it was Mike's turn to return the favor. In the meantime, Paul has taken his new wife to Las Vegas. The perfect alibi, if ever someone asked questions.

Mike's eyes were fixed on the entrance and suddenly he saw the groom rush outside. With anger he removed the small bells tied to the trunk of his car. He tore off the "Just Married" sign and threw it away with rage. At the same time Betty, in her wedding dress, ran to him, pleading. She was crying. The groom pushed her away, entered his car and sped off.

Mike put the engine on and drove to the airport.

12