All Comments on 'The Backyard of Earthly Delights'

by SueDanym

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't leave the reader hanging

Even though the story is much too short and incomplete, it gets a 5 because it’s still a lot better than 99 per cent of nudity and exhibitionist stories. But it falls short until you write Part 2, in which Ryan’s mother is at her upstairs window being taken from behind by his father while both are moving their heads back and forth as if they are watching a tennis match. Below them, Ryan and Sean are spit roasting Kayla, while in the spa attached to the pool next door, a manacled Anne looks like a bobble doll as her hands hold to the sides while Nick pushes her head down with each deep stroke into her and then releases it so it explodes suddenly into the air and sputters until he pushes it down again. If you can work it so that Ryan is watching Anne and Nick while they are watching his threesome – all while Kayla and Sean don’t have a clue – that would make it perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sneaking over tonight

Your backyard of earthly delights sounds perfect. We are on our way to frolic N.A.K.E.D.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Awesome!! I loved it!!

HogwashHogwashabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed the relationship

I am not into pain; it is a huge turnoff for me.

The writing was so good, though, that I was able to get into the scene because the story is not about the clamps or the cuffs ... it is about the love that these two people have for one another.

Kudos to the author. Writing a hot story about a long-standing monogamous couple takes craft, and you pulled it off.

Thank you for sharing this!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 5 years ago
5 stars worth of Neat story!

Got vectored over here from HayAll’s latest post where Mz Sue was given coauthor credit. Glad I stopped by. Enjoyed another well written story of the erotic type. Always enjoy reading about female feelings/responses, particularly erotic ones, coming from a lady. What I read here didn’t disappoint.

Adding Mz Sue to my follow list.

There are at least three avenues for follow ons to this story.

1, The rest of the day for Nick and Anne it isn’t even noon yet and they are off to shower away their morning and then on to the bedroom to continue their “festivities”!

2, The boys and their “bag of rocks” partner.

3, The family get together later in the week that was touched on and mentioned that today’s activities and the compromised prior activity in the gazebo might lead to “some awkward moments”.

Just some low hanging food for thought. I’m not an author just a reader. You keep writing them the way you hear them in your head and l’ll keep reading them and enjoying them in mine.

Still early think I’ll head back for another sampling of Mz Sue’s fine body......of erotic literature!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous